It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
cristy598
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

Postby cristy598 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi re:Terry Morle ......Re Jeff Coolman Hale Manchester Skype address jeff.coolman1 Email .jeffcoolman@outlook.com Tel no +233-267-664-972 Address to send money Benjamin Attor ,Accra ,Ghana Security Question My Birthday Said Guy collecting money was manager of hotel he was staying at as he would be working On-site Sorry to haave missed this off my 1st post Cristy598

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 pm

ChristianMingle
Username: philemon_497
Relationship status: Divorced
53/Philadelphia, PA
Seeking women: 48-58

I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there. I also like going to the movies, theater, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home and hanging out with friends and family. I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life. I'm looking for a woman who shares my interests, love to go out of my comfort zone once in a while. I'd love to meet a sincere woman that might like to consider starting again with a new friend and whatever from there. I'm a bit of a busy person all year but always find time for a vacation and would be nice to share this time with the woman of my dreams, she doesn't have to be a supermodel or possess any great talents or abilities, In fact I guess just being yourself is more important than any show we all can put up at an early stage in a relationship. I would really like to meet someone who will put me first in her life so I can do the same for her. Finding the woman who will want to share her life with me in a long term relationship is my top priority, I am looking for that caring, real connection that eludes so many people. If you’ve read my profile and think there might be a chance for us, then let's move on as i will close down this profile the moment i get the genuine love that i have been looking for

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 pm

For new german profile on Finya

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=73164" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bryart Wills Anderson, andersonbryart@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:16 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7650886
Nickname: Bryartwills
Name: Bryart Wills Anderson
State/Region: Maryland
City: California

also thinks he is Clark Gable :mrgreen:
USER ID: 7651034
Nickname: calrkgable10
Name: Clark Gable
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Details:
It is rather hard to describe the man I :lol: am looking for. At least I don’t have any criteria concerning his appearance; all I need is him to be my soulmate. I am seeking for the woman who I could feel myself being next to, who I could both cry and laugh with.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammer behind white man

Postby mistral1954 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:02 am

this innoncent man is called >>>>> DAVID…… DOCTOR PHILEMON MORGAN …….. GILLES JAMES …. LEWIS KEVIN

Skypenaam doctor.philemon
Volledige naam Philemon Morgan
Geslacht Man
Taal Engels
Locatie Brooklyn, Verenigde Staten
Telefoon mobiel +14194894020 and ghanese number (so called i=on mission in Mali) +233230414755
Contactpersonen: 1

MAILADDRESS
Van: philemon morgan (philemonmorgan88@yahoo.com) Dit bericht is naar de huidige locatie verplaatst.
Verzonden: woensdag 26 februari 2014 7:16:30
Aan:
Dear Baby,

Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life, Baby.

You're the only Woman who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. When I'm with you I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear... when I'm with you, I feel no fear, not even a single one.

I know that when you say you love me and I admit that I've fallen for you, I know that I wouldn't shed any tears from now on. I love you and that's what I want you to bear in your mind, and it's for keeps.

Yours and only yours,

Morgan

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE

told me he wanted his son comming to me while he is on duty :lol: and come upo with this mail address >>>>

[1:22:11] Philemon Morgan: sweet.isaac9@yahoo.com

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gary Scott (scottgary121@yahoo.com)

Postby mariko » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Gary Scott III (scottgary121@yahoo.com)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007749844441" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.251.160.253
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Claims as an engineer from Colorado Springs. Chat on FB was greeting only and received email also just greeting so I will not post the email and chat log. But the Ghanan using this gentleman's photo is obviously scammer.
Basic Information
Birthday July 15
Gender Male
Relationship Status Single
Email
100007749844441@facebook.com
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImage Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Abolway, omane_daniel@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:29 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7700863
Nickname: abolway
Name: daniel
State/Region: New York
City: New York
LOVE CANADA WOMENS AND I LOVE USA WOMENS TO

abolway: Hello woman how are you and i hope you are doing very well and can i have your number so i can text you or can i have your yahoo id

2nd profile
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 03#p376103" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Logan Carrter, logan_carrter@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:52 pm

waydate.com/profile.php?ID=137084
logan22
- 54 y/o man
- from Miami, Florida, USA
AM just me

my name is Logan nice meeting you here, your profile caught my attraction, am divorced years of age years of age i would like to know if you are looking for a good friend because that is why am here, so we can have a good communication and see what we have in common, if there is spark between us then we make another step forward, i want a good female friend to spend the rest of my life with,you can better still drop me your email address so that we can have good conversation out of here and you will get to see some more of my pictures.This is my private mail address logan_carrter@hotmail.com
Logan

email

Good Afternoon Pretty

wow what a beautiful name, ******** did you get that name from your mom or your dad?

Yes i got it all right by sending you an email at first and am so happy to hear from you by getting to this level with you, and would be honored to keep writing to you in the process of getting to knowing each other better.

It really meant a lot to me.... Friendship is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time... I just joined the dating platform some days ago and guess your experience over there has been very interesting...

Would like to say a little about myself, I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship. I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor. Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good man to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow into something special. So, feel free with me okay?.
As you know already, I am looking for a long term relationship. Eventually, I want to be married one day (when i find the right woman to be with and only if my partner is willing to married again).

You know when i joined the dating platform, there were so many women on there, but believe me dear Henrietta, among millions of women, you were the only one that captivate my attention and i really wish to know more about you and get more closer to you at heart,
So tell me more about your self, what are your hobbies? I want to hear more about your job? What do you like to do when you aren’t working? What are you looking for in a man? Do you like animals? how long have you been on the dating platform? where did you grow up? Do you have an accent?? What are you most proud of?
i believe its a bunch of questions and will be waiting for your email very soon,

And here are some pictures of me, hope you will like them.... Thanks a lot for giving us the chance for a communication like this.... and i hope for the best for us,

warmest regards

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:11 pm

mrkojobrown@yahoo.com Mrkojo Brown

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6007951825" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Mrkojo B

how are you doing am mr brown am from poland am a doctor am single i want to be your friend
ok am a Gastroenterologists
i work on ship i have worked there for 25years
but i will be retiring in some months time
can i know more about you
am a doctor
ok
i need a good woman that i can take to the alter as my wife
mrkojobrown@yahoo.com
ok
send me a mail
ok
can you open a yahoo massanger
and text me the yahoo mail so we can chart on yahoo massanger :dumb:

Image Image Image
Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Reynard Williams, reynard.williams@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:20 pm

DMF
Reywill
- 54 y/o male
- New York, USA
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2014-04-13 07:44:10
- ID: 239156
Description:
Hi i'm a 56 years old male i'm kind,loving and much more. if you want to find out more just ask me...
Ideal match description:
I am looking for honest,kind,trustful,respectful and good looking woma,with good sense of humor chemistry is more important than any set ideas I am a good natured person, with the sense of humor and ability to understand and except other people’s thoughts even if they are different to mine...

Hi sweetie, nice to meet you, i'm a single man, new here and just came across your profile and became interested in knowing you, I hope you do not mind? i will like us to become friends. Here is my email: reynard.williams@ya hoo.com you are free to email me whenever you want just saying cause am not always here thanks.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Albert Stroller, albert.stroller@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:01 pm

FB
Albert Stroller
About
Management at Contractor

...my name is Albert stroller and i am new on this site ...dont know how it really works

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Justice Richard

Postby minerva » Thu May 01, 2014 3:18 pm

At first I thought his grammar was a bit off, so my radar was in tune. After chatting for a bit, he asked for my email so he could send "updated" pics....this is what he sent:
ImageImageImage
He later tried to send a video that I cannot open...

Pic #3 is the very first guy I mentioned (that asked for the $800) and went by the name of Richard Can, which is short for Richard Cancellieri and linked to 3 other aliases.

This is all such a mess, I hope you can piece it together....this "Justice Richard" uses the very same terminology as "Richard Can" but a bit more scaled down. So I scanned the pics he had just sent to me and was relieved and scared shitless to find the link. He sought me out both times. He got violently pissed when I didn't give him the $800....and on "round 2" he went directly to the point of asking for details about my job and do I make enough money for myself.

Whoever this is sounds like an African scammer but with some scary-ass emotions mixed in. Mr. Can's address and phone number is in Asheville, NC. Mr. Justice Richard says he's from Michigan but his phone is from an Idaho area code.

Both characters tried video chatting and Mr. Can talked on the phone with me at least twice. I will be blocking both numbers from my cell as well.

diff pic is here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=76412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

lorribell1964
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lorribell1964 » Sat May 24, 2014 6:09 pm

My sister has "met" a guy who uses these pictures. They have been in a "relationship" for almost a year. I have tried to show her all the information on various sites. I though I was beginning to make headway and then he sends her $200 worth of clothes for her and the kids...and he wanted nothing from her. What does a scammer have to gain by sending her gifts?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Building up the investment effect.
If a victim accepts one parcel now, she will accept more later, from other victims, to forward, as a mule (=>FAQ).
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Lizzi
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lizzi » Mon May 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Same photo walking out of the sea on Meetme
Jimmy Caan cheerful
55, Male, Single
Online Now!
Kansas City, Missouri
About Me
I am an open, honest, very positive person who is caring, romantic, sensual,young at heart man who would love to have a glass of wine with my woman by the fireplace after a home cooked meal. I have a need to love end to be loved I believe that life was meant to be lived to the fullest..exploring new things, traveling to the far ends of the earth, getting dressed up for special times and most of all just being able to kick back and relax in a jacuzzi and not worry about anything..

:(

Return to “White Males”