It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Daniel Davenport

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:23 am

pictures are stolen from a man named Daniel Davenport, scammers are also using his name, see page 2.
facebook.com/daniel.l.davenport1

portwillsondaven on netlog

Name
Daniel Davenport
Date of birth
13/11/1958
(20 more days)
United States

junkmail:
always try to be u and not what others pleases because in this world u can't satisfy everyone. don't say i did not warn u.Dear ,you are sexy and would like to know more about each other? portwillsondaven@yahoo.com
good night and sweet drams :mrgreen:

Received: from [197.251.145.244] - Ghana

Also davetx on millionairemate
48 year old man in Bedford, Texas, United State

Profile for davetx
I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behaviour and a great personality.I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spritual person.A first, second date for me does not constitute a perfect date, Nor a perfect person. I am easygoing man that seeks an easygoing woman in my life as well.I b'lieve there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it.

^^^^ description is widely used in scams and is all over Badoo.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wilson aka Daniel Davenport, portwillsondaven@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Daniel Scotty , <daniel_scotty72@yahoo.com>

Badoo.

Daniel, 40
On the site now!
Wants to date with a girl, 35-50
New York, NY, United States
Interests

Daniel has not added any Interests yet. Ask him what he's interested in! Ask now!
About me
I want you to know more…
Interested in
someone that looking for serious more…
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single

Sexuality:
I'm straight

Appearance:
185cm (6'1''), 68kg (150lbs), average body, brown hair and brown eyes.

Living:
By myself

Children:
Someday

Smoking:
Anti-smoking

Drinking:
No

Education:
School only

Languages:
English

Work:
engineer, Combat. I have a high income.

his avatar

Last edited by minerva on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add avatar
Acta est fabula.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Davenport, danieldavenport787@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:29 am

you find him all over the web, the pics of this man pics are constantly abused for scamming

Daniel Davenport
Worked at U.S. Army Special Operations Command
Studied at Syracuse University
Lives in San Jose, California
From Syracuse, New York

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

...I'd love to chat with you more here is my yahoo id ...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Davenport, danieldavenport787@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi xxx,

Its nice getting a response back from you & i'm very sorry for my late reply to your message, I've really been busy with work...Let me share more about myself as I want you to know more about me.Well, I'm 5 11" tall, with black eyes and dark hair. I live in my own apartment in San Jose, CA. I came from a very hard working, middle-class loving and caring family where my mom and dad had to work very very hard to raise me. My mom is the main influence in my life who taught us the value of family and culture and customs to respect people for who they are. I did my University Education in Syracuse University. I have struggled a lot, a real lot to build my career and success. Education is the most important thing to me and to my family. It is only and only for the higher studies and education. I had my Degree in History & Arts before joining the Army. I met a woman in Dublin when I traveled down there for holiday and she liked me then we both came back to the states...she helped me so much and also helped me with working Expensive Art work paintings/Sculptures. my Job is on contract basis and I have to say I like it so much...It has made me travel to different countries during a short period of time on job purposes.I believe its high time to settle down and reflect to the future life thats why I need a soulmate.

About myself, Well I am a very simple minded man, I am 40 years old at the moment and would be turning 41 this year,single & never married but i have a daughter and she's 8yrs old now but she doesnt live with me cos its a long story. well her mother broke my heart and ran away. she ran away with my daughter she got brain-washed by a Kenyan man in the usa so they relocated from usa to Kenya but thank God cos i used the Kenyan authorities to get my daughter and she's now with a guardian till i will go and pick her there cos i just can't wait to be with her, I have a good job and i am enjoying life apart from the fact that i am lonely as I have no woman in my life yet. Am a cool headed and easy-going person, I take life very simple and above all I am a christian. i am not looking for a particular age because i see age as number so you are welcome if you have the qualities that i want in a woman, I have a daughter but am willing to have more kids someday.I got out of an heart-broken relationship 8 months ago where my ex really cheated me but i am trying to put myself together and reflect into the future life by going into a relationship with the right person & just decided to try something new so I won't keep being lonely. I am looking to meet someone who is honest, faithful, caring and kind-hearted,who is ready to treat me right and treat me like her king. I'm a down to earth man that wants a real & serious relationship, that will be based on trust, sincerity, understanding and true love. i have loved before but i have been paid back heartlessly so i need someone to call my own. i will love to meet someone thats loving and truthful, that i can always talk to and call me own. I have to no problem with distance in as much as our communication is steady and constant & i'm ever ready to relocate with the right woman meant for me.

My hobbies and interest includes swimming, cooking, reading novels, traveling, camping, music, cinemas and watching romantic movies. I like dancing also & tennis, i like taking long walks in a warm summer, like watching movies and going to the cinema. I strongly believe that lesson of "simple living and high thinking" that my mom has taught me. My family is very important to me. Whomever I will marry I have to make sure that my mom will like her. Education is the most important thing in my life. I want to have kids and want to give them best education, the best education to them that money can't buy. I am very very romantic but at the same time very very intelligent and practical in life. I love shopping & also love traveling to exotic places too. This is just to give you an idea about me and the philosophy of my life. I strongly believe the philosophy of Gandhi, the father of the nation in India who has helped India to get the freedom. Beside music and cooking , which is in my blood, my next inspiration is movies & cinemas.

I am very good in cooking,I love hot and spicy food & I also love seafoods. I love Italian food. Of course Italian food is my favorite. But I do eat all kinds of food. I cook so well and of course,..I love eating tasty food. I don't eat too much but love good food. In the weekends and holidays, I like to stay away from my hard life and Kitchen stuffs and go out to the beach and spend romantic days and evenings. I do not believe that happiness comes from money or luxury at all - I like to tell you this from the very beginning - I do believe that happiness comes from simple living within my means and through giving. You will get more happiness through giving what God gives you more to others.Sorry for the long message and i hope i haven't bore you with my long message? I'll be sitting by my computer waiting to read from you soon anyways and I would also love to see some more recent pictures of you.

Daniel.
Xxx

Received: from [41.220.69.72]
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013
Igbobi, Nigeria

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Dave Port - davemilitry@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 pm

tagged.com

Dave P

About Me
Music: Soul Music and R&B
TV: OPRAH SHOW
Sports: SOCCER
About Me:
MY NAME IS DAVE PORT AND I AM FROM THE STATE OF MONTANA, I WORK AS A US ARMY AND I AM CURRENTLY SERVING IN SYRIA. I AM SIMPLE AND GOD FEARING.

... lets chart on YM davemilitry

pic already listed on SW

Awaiting IP

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Bryan Davenport <bryandavenport138@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello,How are you doing today?I'm Bryan and how about you.?
Hello how are you doing i have just send you a mail can you reply that now

davenport111
online male - 54 years, Portsville, United States

Am a cool caring,loving and passionate Man who knows how to treat a Woman like a Queen because i know they deserve best treatment, am A single parent of a little girl... Firstly i would love to say that am expressive and i dont keep things to myself, always honest about who i am and i dont mind if anyone judge me by that but the affection and the passion through a good communication matters to me. I am a self-confident, goal-oriented business man I am a person who is optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I have a very open mind for trying new things.i dont think i can say everything on my head now we need to talk to get to know each other better and if you have any interest in me just hit me up......
More about me

Name
Bryan Davenport
Date of birth
10/10/1958
United States
Native language
English
Company
Civil Servant
Profession
Other (Soldier/Police/Security)
Looking for
Relationship
Hobbies
Swimming Golf, Reading
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

Hello

Hello glad to hear from you,thank you for replying back my message on Netlog i want you to know that i am 53 years old and i am widower for 5 years and i have one daughter and she is 14 years old she is called Joana Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....Gina i think i am writing too much ehh i will end right here as i hope to hear from you soon and also will be sending you some photos of me hope you will like what you see ...

Regards
Bryan

Received: from [41.66.231.180] Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Clack, michaelclack192@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:47 am

FMF
michael1979 Profile: LOVE IS ALL I NEED

What a beautiful lips you have? How are you my love? my name is Sgt.Michael Clack, I see your profile and I must confess that you are very beautiful lady.When you have this picture? You look so sweet.I will like you to write me on my mail below because i am not online all the time for i am new in this very site please i need you honey.. you add me so we can chart ok
michaelclack192@yahoo.com

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Clack, michaelclack192@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:51 am

facebook.com/michael.clack.56
Michael Clack
Worked at US Military
Studied at University of California
Lives in California City, California

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Edmond Davenport, edmond_davenport@yahoo.com

Postby Hula-Girl » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:07 pm

I met him on Friendscout, weath0999, but his profile is already deleted
Age 52

Edmond Davenport (edmond_davenport@yahoo.com)
To: me
I have to let you know that I am on my last mission in Afghanistan and I have already spent 1year 6 months here in Afghanistan My first mission to Iraq was in 2002. My mission ended in 2004. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for so many years.

Incase you want to know something about my past relationship then am here to say; Hmmm, there is a smile of love, and there is a smile of Deceit, and there is a smile of smiles, in which these two smile meet, a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it. What is the dawn without the dew? the tear is rendered by the smile precious above the smile itself......... I love my former wife with the lost saint I seems to lose, she was the deepest happiness in a life time and think she will be the one I can come home and lay my heard on.The one I always thought or think by sharing all point of view with. I didn't have any idea of her leaven me to someone else, while thinking of her and thought she is the biter side of my life.
I did all I could insuport to her needs and given a helping hand to grub a job. In times like holidays spending time with eachother is something else and she her self always testify how romantic I am to her.. spending much time with her as much as I could. Just remixing the time we normally go for strows and to the beach as well as movies and a lot of interesting places, as well as something you just cant emargine.....but all the same it over now, all though am hurt but all is cool with me now...... I know she is regretting it by now. Between man and God I have forgiven her from the last end of my heart. :heartbroken:

My dear, I have come to end of who I am and what happens in my life, .....thanks for hearing me up and i think this will let you know me better. I wish you could get online so that we can chat better on IM. I have sent you a friend request on yahoo messenger and i am waiting for you to accept it so that we can chat. :disagree:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Clack, michael.clack23@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:16 pm

SMH
michael453
- 40 y/o male
- California, USA
- English, English, English
- Millitary
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2013-06-10 05:38:03
- ID: 91431
Description: I' m honest,caring,loving,understanding, compassion,passionate,faithful, affection,good communicative,dedicated,kind,respec tful,romantic and gentle man.
Ideal match description: I need a real woman with a strong character, good sense of humor, and a kind heart. If you are interested in creating of a friendly family, I will be waiting for communication with you. I need someone who will be my life partner, friend and loving woman. And in my turn I can do my best to make her the happiest person in the world.

What a beautiful lips you have? How are you my love? my name is Sgt.Michael Clack, I see your profile and I must confess that you are very beautiful lady.When you have this picture? You look so sweet.I will like you to write me on my mail below because i am not online all the time for i am new in this very site please i need you honey.. michael.clack23@gmail.com

TWITTER
Michael clack
@Michaelclack192
What a beautiful lips you have? I am .Michael Clack, I see your profile and I must confess that you are nice michael.clack23@gmail.com

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bryan Davenport, bhdavenport@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 am

netlog.com/davenport111
davenport111
male - 54 years, Portsville, United States
Am a cool caring,loving and passionate Man who knows how to treat a Woman like a Queen because i know they deserve best treatment, am A single parent of a little girl... Firstly i would love to say that am expressive and i dont keep things to myself, always honest about who i am and i dont mind if anyone judge me by that but the affection and the passion through a good communication matters to me. I am a self-confident, goal-oriented business man I am a person who is optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I have a very open mind for trying new things.i dont think i can say everything on my head now we need to talk to get to know each other better and if you have any interest in me just hit me up......

Hello...Hope you are okay...I'm Bryan by name...Well i took a glimpse at your profile and was moved with great interest...I just noticed your profile whiles in a search ,I admire what your profile says so i had to drop a mail. I would love to talk to know you, I am very new to the site though and dont really log in much please bear with me can we chat on either MSN Gmail or Yahoo? think it'd be much more easier on there,what do you think?
Regards
Bryan .
bhdavenport@outlook.com .

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Colman Johnson, colmanjohnson@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:23 pm

same scammer as posted here, scamming with pics of General Welsh:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=51777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

colmanjohnson@hotmail.com

colman johnson I am 50 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.
They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.
I have been through a hardship time in a relationship. I think we all don't want to be hurt anymore in our lives. I have been a single parent for 9years now. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one. I have lived in New York ever since i was brought up here by my late uncle to stay with him and help in his Military interruption after finishing (Arkansas) High School and to a local community collage in Virginia to improve more on my English accent, I think am doing quite good now and you can read from my writings or guess how am going to sound to you when get to talk on the phone.
Am employed, As a soldier in the army. I have been in the army for 29years now. I inherited it from my uncle. I was born and raised in Florida,so i would like to say am American, as my mother comes from Mexico. Talking about my family background am I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Danny along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.
My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving lady who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life a sit comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy travel and exploring new places,. I enjoy all types of music, concerts,live theater, movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities.

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janson Clarks Jnr, jasonclarksjnr@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:31 pm

FNF
jasonclarks2013
am looking for along term relationship which will lead to marriage
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man
My Education: Associates Degree
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
dating

About Me
all that i can say about my self is that am a synonym to happiness

brief message from him :lol:
can we know much about ourselves.....

Received: from [41.189.160.60]
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013
Accra, GH

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janson Clarks Jnr, jasonclarksjnr@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 pm

FMF
jasonclarks2013
am looking for along term relationship which will lead to marriage
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man
My Education: Associates Degree
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
dating

About Me
all that i can say about my self is that am a synonym to happiness

pic already posted

also on FB since Sunday July 21

brief message from him :lol:
can we know much about ourselves.....

Received: from [41.189.160.60]
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013
Accra, GH

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Johnson, SKYPE "johnson.larry62"

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 am

badoo
Larry 56, New York, NY

I am also in the US Military Service now,But currently based in Afghanistan for peace-keeping mission and have you ever met or chatted with anyone from the army before..??
can i have your skype address so that we can chat more there now.
ohh no we can not here my name is johnson.larry 62 add me now plesaes ??????????
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Military scams”