It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

African scammers posing as white men.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 am

pictures are stolen from American hypnotherapist Dr. Steve G. Jones
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_G._Jones

WARNING: SCAMMERS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RECORDED WEBCAM OF STEVE G. JONES!! IF YOU "SEE HIM ON CAM', IT IS NOT HIM "LIVE" YOU ARE SEEING, BUT A RECORDING. IF YOU ASK A SCAMMER TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PAPER AND SHOW IT IN CAMERA, HE WILL REFUSE, OR HIS CAM WILL "BREAK" RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.

Mod edit: Scammers using machine-translated German with these pics are here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=81233

Dave Johnson - davejohnson8870@yahoo.com
Hoverspot
UserId=3335490
dave
Male, 41 Years Old
Bremerton, WA
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL LOVE ME, RESPECT, CARE, FAITHFUL AND GOD FEARING PERSON.

Spam
Hi, i love your charming pix,u are cute and beautiful,i ll like to be your friend. this is my yahoo messenger ID davejohnson8870 at yahoo dot com u can add me so we chat and get to know each other well and see were it leads us to.talk to u soon.later.

Also on FB and Tagged
Tagged 5452258961
Dave J

http:/ /w ww.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002152028935
Dave Johnson
Has worked at Contractor

Email
41.206.12.21 NIGERIA Known Scammer :twisted:
Hi, happy to meet u, this is Dave from hover, i understand that u are a very busy person and me to i am, but there is something that is more important in life no-matter how busy u may be u have to create time for ur family and those that u love, so i am very glad to know who u are but still ask u to great a suitable time for our meeting so we can chat and know more about each other and our fillings too and see were it leads us to..u are welcome to my world once again....hope to talk soon...my best regards to ur family.......Engr DAVE.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Abbey Martin, amarvin1965@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:44 am

badoo
Daddyabbey 47, New York, NY
Am abbey. Like singing and like making people happy. Love going out with my family. I hate lies. Ask me any thing else.

I am doing good. Am new here on badoo. Just want to meet some one real. For a date.
Am looking for a good woman
Tell me do you have Skype messenger or yahoo messenger. On your phone.
amarvin1965@yahoo.com

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

amarvin1965@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:43 pm

facebook.com
Amarvin Cooldaddy
About
Worked at Exxonmobil
Lives in Sacramento, California
From New York, New York

would love to be your friend... add me

uploaded 26 pics :-o

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Jones, markj3601@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:28 pm

FB
Mark Johnson
About
Marketing Manager at MC Construction
Lives in California City, California
Joined Facebook April 10

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal F Williams, micheal.f.williams433@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:48 pm

badoo
Micheal F Williams 43, Blythe, CA
I am a simple man that is full of life and vitality. I am nice on the outside and beautiful on the inside. I am full of romance and excitement, and have much love and kindness to give every day to My Partner. I am very loyal, honest, Understanding, Down to Earth, Easygoing and can make you laugh! I have a passion for life, love to travel, enjoy cooking good meals together and make time to enjoy great conversations - HAND IN HAND. While I can be very gregarious I also enjoy time to myself. l hate lies, deception and duper. I help my friends if there have problems. I am faithful in friendship and in love. I do what I say and what I think. All my acts in my life reflect my mind. I am easy to live and I hate playing games with other peoples emotion. My dream is to see the world with my SOUL MATE and have my own Firm or company. I want to love and to be loved. I believe in love, happiness. I like a family style of life...

Image Image Image

Jibbering idiot kid who wants to get married after 2 minutes! :twisted: :silly:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

James Martin, jae157@hotmail.com

Postby spanky » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:27 pm

ChristianMingle
Username: Letsgomeet
Relationship status: Widower
57/Miami, Florida
Seeking women: 50-69

Introduction:

Who am I? Smart, funny/witty, attractive, very athletic, successful man, great dad, sensual, affectionate, compassionate, passionate aboutnliving life to the fullest, adventurous, spontaneous, respectful, trustworthy, dependable, great conversationalist and a good listener, consider myself as someone who truly enjoys life and especially anything related to nature / outdoors. I believe that traveling and experiencing other countries, makes us appreciate our own nation a lot more and at the same time, it affords us the unique opportunity of meeting interesting people and learning about their histories, cultures, etc. living the good life but wanting a TRUE PARTNER and more fun, enjoyment and pleasure...if you TRULY appreciate me you will have me eating out of the palm of your hands...and make a home cooked meal on a semi-regular basis and you are GOLDEN! lolMy work requires me to travel so I am looking for someone who would enjoy (and have the ability to join me) in some of those brief trips, perhaps for a romantic weekend in a place like the Santo Domingo Hotel in Ciudad Antigua, Guatemala: a hotel that is built in what used to be an old Spanish monastery! If you happen to enjoy nature and the simple things in life, but at the same time can appreciate the arts, culture and enjoying a nice glass of wine and a gourmet dinner, surrounded by beautiful gardens, classical music in the background and candlelight everywhere, then let's meet and see if any sparks are created! Or for a totally different change of pace, how about a week in Cartagena, located in beautiful Colombia; a couple of days of dining, dancing salsa and merengue (by the way: I can hold my own on the dance floor... jajaja :party: ) and visiting antique shops, etc in the Old Ciudad Amurallada followed by several days in Isla Baru, just enjoying the beautiful beaches, solitude/privacy of the place and the two of us! I appreciate people who are down-to-earth and know what they want out of life. Hopefully I can meet someone who is equally at ease in a black cocktail dress for an evening out in the town and the next day, just enjoying each other's company, perhaps while cooking at home, in jeans, sharing a good bottle of wine. I have a very simple outlook in life: It is not necessarily the place but who you are with that makes it special! I am looking for someone hopefully for a steady relationship; someone to fall in love with and be there for one another; someone that brings a smile to my face when I think of you, at any time of the day, regardless of where I might be. I believe that romance and intimacy are life-long companions, irrespective of your age or whatever stage in life you might be.

------------------------------------

57 years old
Miami, FL, USA
Tue, 19 Nov 2013

Hi! Your profile sparked my interest. What do you think of mine?

57 years old
Miami, FL, USA
Tue, 19 Nov 2013

Hello dear,

Thanks for your time spent writing back. I was absorbed with your profile and I am happy i put up my profile on Christian Mingle. I found you to be quite refreshing and very interesting. It would be great to learn more about you and get to know you more, so i think it would be best if I start by telling you about myself and then you can move on with yours. My name is James Martin. I was born in France, And I move to Miami over 10 years ago. I am an Oil Rigger Engineering as my Profession. I have work in the oil industry; I have work for the following companies: Techniques (Technique Pipeline- Spool Base –Manufacturing Pipe Stalks into one-mile lengths, the spool base minimizes the costly vessel tie-in time and maximizes efficiency. Chevron Refinery, Pascagoula, MS, Exxon Mobil Refinery, Theodore, AL –Petroleum –Gas Processing, and British Petroleum (BP) –Offshore Operations I retire from working for companies 6 years ago and decided to be working as an Independent Drilling Engineer, the reason i decided to quit working for companies is because i want to have time for myself and my family (smile). will tell you more later about my job as we get to know more about ourselves. My other professions: Forces sous-marines (FOST, ESNA) Navy Of France- Administrative management of Aircrafts F-14 and F-18, custodial, transfers, retrievals; Aeronautical Technical Publications/Logs & Records. SAIC, Science Applications International Corporation, an Environmental Company in Port des Galets, Port des Galets,- Division Administrator to Marine & Wetlands Scientists.

It is hard to describe oneself but if I were to say a little about me then I would say comprehensively I'm very romantic and I plan on enjoying life to it's fullest.I'm very simple and i take life simple, I am looking for someone to grow old with and love me as my own partner. I have been through enough to know who I am as a person and what I am looking for in someone as a woman. I am a fun loving, gentle person with a loving heart and i am looking for someone i can share that with and also share with me all my sorrows and joys. I have a lot of old fashion values that are hard to find in others today. I'm looking not only for a wonderful lover woman for life. Mind games and I don't click. Honesty is #1, communication & friendship. Life is to short, we never know what tomorrow will bring. Everyday is a fresh start to our lives & yesterday is water under a bridge. So let's live life!!!!!I would do anything to make my friends and family happy and secure. I am not one to make judgments of others and I would like to be treated the same way. I believe in the 'golden rule' and I try my best to live what I believe. I am attractive, successful very down to earth God fearing man :pray: . Who holds these words to be self evidence, that I am somebody. A Man whose mind is made up of what I am determined to do in life.I want someone who is ready to build a friendship and see what happen in the near future, I would be most happy if it leads to a serious relationship. I'm independent, supportive, lovable, talented,Intelligent,sensational, Honest man , who is walking by faith and not by sight. I'm very trustworthy and i have come to realized that you are just as important as I am a Man who is willing to walk side by side with his future mate And give her 100% satisfaction of her needs and wants. As long as it is decent and in order...I don't mind the age difference, all i am looking for is a true love of my life. As far as what I am looking for, I don't have a million of high standards! I am looking for someone that I get along with, can have fun with and that can be my best friend! Someone that I can't wait to come home to... I think having someone that you know is there waiting for you while I'm out working would make the time away and the job that much more enjoyable! Looking for someone that is the one I wake up and fall asleep thinking about, I am like everyone not perfect, have some flaws and always try to work better on myself and the way i react to people around me.

I was born into a military family of two kids, I have a sister older than me but she live in Spain and got married there, we are almost the best friends in life we talk almost about everything that is how we raised by our parents so before me joining an online dating site i told her about it and she was happy i am finally getting out of my comfort zone and going into the dating scene again. I love to travel and mostly i have travel for work and fun. I visited France a few times. I snow skied in the French Alps and visited Paris. I have also been to Denmark, Sweden, Norwegian, Austria and Switzerland Germany and Italy there are some countries have been to and i will tell you more about my experiences with those countries, but it has always been nice to meet new people.

I've been widow for over four years, she died of Leukemia, It was really the hardest time of my life, but i have been able to walk away from the past and let the sound of my feet upon the ground, now i am looking to what the future holds for me. I have two daughters and they are really wonderful girls. they live away from home and have been on their own for a very long time because of International Education. I believe in living a healthy and wholesome lifestyle and my faith is the foundation of my life. I love the outdoors, power walks, leisurely walks, bicycle riding, and swimming as well as structured work outs. I'm content just being on the patio listening to the birds, looking at the stars at night. I strive to live a balance life.

I have a series of hobbies. I love to exercise, sing, act, write, watch and play sports. I am an expert in country music. Music is one of the most important things in my life. I am a guy that is filled with a love for life. I am filled with energy and passion for all the great things that life has to offer. I agree with the word that say - each day is a present. Each day is a wonderful gift. We should all be grateful for the beauty that surrounds our lives each day. I am a very affectionate, kindhearted, romantic and sentimental man. This means I like to do the simple things like open doors, send cards, flowers, little unexpected surprises - things along those lines - when I feel close to someone.! People call me "The Definitive Gentleman! :twisted:

As I mentioned earlier, honesty - and being true to what you feel - is something I totally believe in :liar: .
I hope we can continue to get to know each other! I also feel like we have a large amount of the same qualities! Simply put, our outlooks seem to be very much alike.

I will be expecting your email and hope you find understanding reading about me, it would be a great start to a wonderful friendship. And guess what? I am going to be honest once more. I will be peeking consistently in hopes of getting a quick reply from you and if you don't mind me asking, I have limited access to this site on my work computer so if you don't mind, Can we communicate off this site? If yes, then please drop me your email address and I'll write you more on your email. Looking forward to hear from you again soon!

Best Wishes,

James

No IP Hotmail
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013

Hello dear,

Thanks for taking your time to write me back on Christian Mingle and for giving me your email address. It's a pleasure of mine communicating with you and I'll like to  know more about you. If you don't really mind, Could you please tell me about yourself just like I did? I'll be looking forward to your email and getting to know more about you. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care and remain blessed.

James

Last edited by spanky on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Martin, jae157@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:31 pm

clone on vk

Louis Cooper
Relationship status: Single
Languages: English
Current city: New York City
College or university: Yeshiva University
School: Aaron School, New York City, Science

Favorite quotes:Love is all that matters-Diana

About me:
I'm a good listener, very kind, trust worthy and charming. I'm not into the bar scene nor do I ever use drugs. I drink occasionally, I'll have an Italian wine or champagne with some spicy chicken wings. I'm very down to earth and appreciate the simple things that most people just don’t notice;a beautiful sunset, the smile of a child which is such a blessing from above,fields of flowers etc. I'm flexible and tactful by nature. I believe in all the best and pure in this world and the people that surround me. I believe that there is no fortuity and everything that happens with us is due to the things around us. I can forgive and I think that love is measure by the ability to forgive. I always try to look on things positively. I don't like being part of the problem, but instead I will be part of the solution. I love talking and listening to people so I can learn more and impact in other people lives. I'm family-oriented and easy going man with a good sense of Humor ,I'm optimistic...

Career
Company: KCA Deutag drilling company :lol:
New York City
Sub-contractor

Image ---> already RS customer :D

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Ryan, andrew_ryan225@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:16 am

datehookup
andrew3120
I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody, i love to cuddle on the couch or wherever. I don't play games with peoples feelings or emotions nor do i put up with people playing with my feelings. I'm one of those guys that actually likes going to the malls. I enjoy watching the people. Kids having fun is a wonderful thing to see

hi , so sorry to infringe on your privacy.its said that 'a picture is worth a thousand words, but when i saw yours,it was more than words could explain . the look and nice profile is irresistible,though a little personal message but your look tells a lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a mesage to the chaeming person with this great profile. just want to know you better and be a friend or more . how are you ? hope to hear from you soon ...andrew

good morning , hope you had a good night rest ?
andrew_ryan225@yahoo.com speak with you soon
Andrew
xx

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

John Wood - johnt_wood@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:41 pm

johnwood2014
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I'm john wood from USA working as a marine engineer. I'm a lonely person who is interested in a serious and would like to share what i have with a loving nice lady who is honest,truthful,supportive,outgoing and trustworthy.

Subject: Hello
Hello how are you? I checked your profile and im interested to know more about you so that we can get to know each other as we are all in the journey of soul searching.Hope to hear from you!Thanks

johnt_wood@yahoo.com

IP: 41.211.29.129 Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Wood - johnt_wood@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:52 pm

I still haven´t learnt how to do a look-up on Badoo. It says ""Connect" and then it goes to my profile and "John" is gone again...so for now I can onyl get a tiny avatar:

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Wood - johnt_wood@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:07 am

Yeah, after you click "Connect" he is added to you Friends. You go here:
http://badoo.com/connections/favorites/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scroll down the page where your "Friends" are and from there you can view his profile. :D

Here he is:
badoo.com/0348365948

John, 50
On the site now!
Wants to date with girls, older than 39

About me
I'm john wood from USA working as a marine engineer. I have one kid now living in new york. I''m a lonely person but interested in a serious relationship and would like to share what i have with a loving lady, honest, trustworthy and understanding lady. contact me on my email address:

Image Image Image

Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Franklin Wills Curtis, fcurtx71@yahoo.com

Postby Sakura » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 am

At first, I met him on FB as "Franklin Wills Curtis". http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 96#p362196" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fcurtx71@yahoo.com
Then he changed his name for "Anthony Windsor". But now his profile is closed... Then for a long time he didn't qrite me... Now there was wrote in our correspondence: "You can't answer this correspondence. Probably, the account of the recipient was disconnected, or his settings of confidentiality forbid answers".
Maybe, FB closed his profile...
They change names, profiles, addresses. But their essence remains former. They are small pathetic people, not capable to earn by good ways...

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Franklin Wills Curtis - fcurtx71@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm

facebook.com/Franklinwillscurtis
Anthony Windsor
Marine Engineer at Geoff Waddington and Partners
Studied at: The University of Bradford
Past: King's College London Scandinavian Society
Lives in Manchester
From Halifax (West Yorkshire)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

pics show Steve G. J., Ed.D. Clinical Hypnotherapist,
facebook.com/pages/Steve-G-Jones/66674678048?ref=ts&fref=ts
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: All merged, thanks.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dave Johnson - davejohnson8870@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:53 pm

ChristianMingle
Username: DNB2014
Relationship Status: Divorced
53/Levelland, TX

Profile pic already in forum. 3 new ones to add:

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alvin Collins, alvincollins386@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:29 pm

fishmertfish
Ilovefish1001
Profile: True and sincere love is the Greatest
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 11" (150 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
I am Alvin Collins from the States living in San Diego California, am single here for 8yrs when i lost my wife of cancer of the breast and i do have 2 sons, one is my biological; son who is presently living with me in the states and the other I adopted from the UN presently living in west Africa. I am a seaman captain here and I do worked with Able shipping company services....i do love to beach and cuddle with my soul mate,cooking,traveling,shopping and watching movies at cinema, i am simple, easy-going,generous,understanding,sincere,accommodating and above all God fearing man.

Thanks for your contact dear, i am new here and i will prefer us to chat better cos of my son adopted who lives in west Africa, :twisted: cos we do chat there more.....here is my id: alvincollins386@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Image. Image

Return to “White Males”