It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

African scammers posing as white men.
Skhubbard
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

Postby Skhubbard » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:13 am

Starting Oct 2015 to Dec 2015: widowed, son in Netherlands, needs money for aunt to pay utilities, son broke his leg; had to leave country for 15 days to negotiate business contract; called me his wife; called crying son was hurt...... Name given Chris Wilson. Atlanta with Dutch accent. Great liar and story teller
Image.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Clone

G+
plus.google.com/103631411281456346789/about
Raymond Smith
Attended California High School
21 followers|5,047 views
Work :
Skills : Attended Marine Engineering and Research
Basic Information

Clone

Mobofree

PerkinsDave (57)
Los Angeles, United States

I am here looking for a good and caring woman who will take good care of my Son for me

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

tlove0725
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stev Jones - stevjames844@gmail.com

Postby tlove0725 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Stev Jones
Google+ : 112713546393604872655
Email : stevjames844@gmail.com

From Google Plus chat.

Stev • Nov 22, 5:35 PM]
Hello dear how re you hope all is wel?

Stev • Dec 18, 4:31 AM
SO DEAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW HOPE ALL IS WELL?
ARE YOU STILL THERE?

Me Dec 18, 7:17 PM
Sorry, but I'm usually in bed and asleep at 4:31am.
A good time to chat if I am around is about 7:00pm Pacific time. :mrgreen: (thats 3:00am in West Africa!, sucker has to get up at 3:00am to converse with me!)

Stev • Dec 18, 7:48 PM
ok
hi am steve james and you what is your name?

Me • Dec 18, 10:58 AM
my name is xxxx, like its say at the top of chat window.

Stev • Sun, 6:12 AM
well i am an American but currently in Syria working with the U.S soldiers under the UN on a peace keeping mission and seeing to the rebuilding of the country
so pretty are you married,with kids ?

Me • Sun, 11:59 AM
This is a little ackward going back and forth on here, if you want to email me,
my email is ????@???.com

Email Message: Dec 20
How are you doing today hope all is well what are you doing now ?
so pretty are you married,with kids ?

My Rely:
Hello Steve

I'm doing well thank you, Its sunday I going to go to spend sometime with my son who live in Temecula. To anwser you question, no I'm, widowed. I have two sons and a daughter that are grown up. I think you guys are doing a great job in Syria, keep up the good work. Please in the future, send my your emails using your offical military email URL so that I know that your real. It is my understanding that there are a lot of people posing to be military men.
Have a great day
xxxxx

Email message: Dec 21
Wilma i am so sorry i really don't know who you are and i don't trust you, why do you want me to use my Military email to reply you, do you wanna hack into my domain page ? :silly: well as much as i would love to be your friend i won't take any risk and i am not here to conveince or impress you :mrgreen: (twist it around and make me the bad guy for requesting such a thing!)

End of communication
Wilma Flintstone :D

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stev James - stevjames844@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:14 am

SKYPE ID: steve.james126
IP not found
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Wallis D James, wallisdavidjames373@gmail.com

Postby mariko » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:49 pm

I had talked with a potential victim (fortunately not yet sent any money) and came to aware that she had chat with the fake Dr. Steve G. Jones. She told me that it was very short time, as the faker stated that there is security issue and can't use web cam for long time.

Fortunately she agreed by seeing Dr. Steve G. Jones' official site and 2 fake profiles.

Please add this to the top of the thread, if what I heard from the potential victim is sufficient to prove that Steve G Jones video clip is being abused by scammers.

WARNING: SCAMMERS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RECORDED WEBCAM OF STEVE G. JONES!! IF YOU "SEE HIM ON CAM', IT IS NOT HIM "LIVE" YOU ARE SEEING, BUT A RECORDING. IF YOU ASK A SCAMMER TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PAPER AND SHOW IT IN CAMERA, HE WILL REFUSE, OR HIS CAM WILL "BREAK" RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.

https://www.facebook.com/wallisd.james

Skype ID under this email;
lili123443
momo12354
lili123464

IP not found

Another fakey which the potential victim had contact with.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010211492047

Correction ... victim confessed that she did sent money to Wallis D James, faker using Steve G Jones photo.
So sorry to know that .....

Anyway something stuck her is,
The scammer claims as works at United Nations. Someone supported that he does work for UN.
He asked her to receive brief case with large amount of cash.
The reason is because the Indonesian security company called Standard Security is closing down soon, and urgently need someone to receive his box.

She had friend in Indonesia and asked real Indonesian custom officer. And she heard that the brief case is still at custom. I doubted that the custom officer also should be fake. But she insists that the officer is real. She said she has friend in Indonesia and knows someone at Indonesian custom, and confirmed that the custom officer really exist there.

I wish she will realize that all his plot is common to every single box scams regardless of what occupation scammer pretends to be. Could be UN staff, or military, or journalist, or doctor.

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Wallis D James, wallisdavidjames373@gmail.com Contd.

Name of Custom Officer  Dwi mochamad saeful anwar
Custom officer email information; customdwi@yahoo.com

Real government officer in Indonesia uses xxx@xxxx.org or .go.id and not yahoo.com.
In case of urgent stuff, government officer prefer to send legal paper to the sender address and let the sender call them. Neither calling receiver or ask receiver to call.
Thanks to minerva for checking on this!!

-------------------------------

There was another person, claims to have link with Indonesian custom officer and he told the victim that he does know the custom officer named Dwi mochamad saeful anwar actually working there at Indonesian custom office and consignment still there at the custom office. The name of person is Erwin Presley, facebook user.
www.facebook.com/erwin.presley.3

The name is unlikely to be his own ethnic group. Obviously hacked account and name should have been changed by the scammer in order to use for scam plots.

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Wallis D James, wallisdavidjames373@gmail.com Contd.

Wallis D James business offer email that is obviously advance fee fraud.
Google mail identified this email as Spam because it's similar to messages that were detected by Google mail spam filters.
Sub: Mr Wallis David James
Category: Spam

Hi ( removed)

I will only go straight to the point as this business i have to share with you is very important to me and my future depends solemnly on it so please i need your trust and honesty.

Two years ago i was awarded a contract with one of the top leading oil company called Shell i was given a 9 month contract with this company in Jakarta Indonesia, the contract was successful and i was paid in cash 2.5 million euros

There was so much pressure at that time because of the new contract awarded to me by the company so i was unable to deposit the money which was my due contract salary of 2.5 million in cash with any bank over there in Jakarta Indonesia because i am not a citizen of the country and secondly all my account in the State has been on dormant due to prolong over stay here in Asia

I have the money put inside a brief case with model number 2010 and deposited the brief case with the security company as personal belongings, the company charges $300 usd per month as charges fee for my brief case so paid the sum of $2,400 for 8 months because my new contract was suppose to last for 8 month but it was extended to 18 months.

I receive a mail from the security company last week that the company is at the verge of closing down due to personal reasons best known to the company and has requested that all it's costumers come personally or authorize someone trustworthy to stand in their place with necessary document to prove ownership over their property in other to claim it

(removed) i am an orphan with no family except my only daughter so i am pleading with you to help me contact this security company via email i am going to give you the power of attorney authorization letter to act on my behalf in other to contact the security company

Secondly i am going to give you 10% interest share of my money when you have the brief case with you but if you're not okay with this 10% please let me know and i am going to make an agreement document to secure this transaction

Below is the certificate of deposit.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kinnard W Davis, kinnardwdavis190000@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:19 am

confirio.com/CB18E
kinn233
40 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 8:16 pm
Joined December 29, 2015. Living in Aabom, Rivers, Nigeria. :dumb:
About Me
I have been widowed for the past 5yrs now and i think its the right time to settle down with someone i want to grow old together with.i don't want to live a lonely life forever. I have only been married once. I want to be happy again with my special woman for the rest of my life, someone we can have nice moments together.. I like walking on the beach with my woman and watching the sunset together, Cruising together,Listening to music, hiking, taking a long walk, I like to laugh and have fun. I am very family orientated.

okay, i am rarely online here, can you get in touch with me tthrough my private email, Kinnardwdavis190000@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kinnard Wilkes Davis, kinnardwilkesdavis@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:22 am

^^^^^^^^^
also dropped his gmail....

and FB link.....
facebook.com/kinnard.wilkesdavis.39
Kinnard Wilkes Davis
CEO at KWD CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in San Antonio, Texas

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

duncan.davis94@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:05 pm

davis duncan

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: NEW YORK
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

honest and kind

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Email give a Hit in FB for Duncan Davis from Tennessee City/TN

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010852116463

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:39 pm

Wallis D James Continued. Original post is 1 page back.
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=225

1. Scammer asks for help receiving his metal box in Indonesia.
Wallis D James
I want you to contact the security company via email so that my brief case containing my funds in cash can be delivered to you or if you can travel with flight down to Indonesia and get it what ever way you want to do this transaction is fine by me, i am concern about is the safety of my money with you

Wallis D James
I hope you are okay with the 10% i
am giving you from my money when you
have the box safe with you Imelda?
You need to be aware of the 8 months cash deposit fee of $2,400
I'm suppose to pay for the remaining extra month the box has been with the company before the box can be release to you but i can't do that from here in the sea so you have to be aware of the balance 15 month fee of 300 per month, that is $4,500
When you contact the company as my appointed trustee what ever reply you get from the company please forward the email reply to me for better understanding okay
You have to be online Imelda so we can discuss please thank you
This is the email address of the security company.
standardtrustfasts-company@fastservice.com

Wallis D James
Please you need to contact the security company as soon as possible please

Wallis D James
When you have contacted the company via email please let me know and also when you get a reply from the company forward the email reply to my email so i can give you instruct ions on what to do next okay
2. Emails from the fake security company
Mr James Adhi <mr_jamesadhi@yahoo.com>
to me

Dear Mrs ( ),

Happy New Year to you and your family.I am Mr James Adhi, the Managing Director of Standard Trust Security Company Indonesia.I received a notification of your mail as a beneficiary to Mr Wallis David James, and to claim his package in our custody.We are in New Year Holiday and our office will be resume service on the 4th January 2016.

In respect of your request.The file contain your mail will be verify on next week Monday and we shall respond back to you.We have to inform each of our dear value customer's that Standard Trust Security Company will be shut-down soon , and your packages have to be claimed as soon as possible.

kindly wait for our office to resume for your mail requirement respond.

Best Wish,
Mr James Adhi
S.T.S.C. MANAGING DIRECTOR.
From my private e-mail.
Sub;STANADARD TRUST SECURITY COMPANY
From: STANDARD TRUST FAST SECURITY INSURANCE COMPANY, <standardtrustfasts-company@fastservice.com>
ATT:Mrs ( removed)

Happy New Year and you are welcome to Standard Trust Security Company. Our focus is on excellent customer service. We always aim to be within easy reach of our customers and want to make sure you get the answers you want quickly and easily. If you plan to visit us please call ahead and make an appointment, our operational hours to receive visitors and freight differ greatly to our call center opening hours. Monday to Friday 08:00 to 19:30.Saturday 09:00 to 18:00, Sunday 11:00 to 18:00.Warehouse Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 16:00.

We sincerely apologize to all our valuable customer's and inform each of everyone that standard trust security branch office in Indonesia is shuting down service.Mrs (removed) your mail is received to claimed Mr Wallis David James Briefcase Model 2010 deposited in our company.

We need the said Briefcase Model 2010 deposit certificate and an authorization letter from Mr Wallis David James which stated you as his rightful appointed trustee for our security reason and for verification.

We are always the best company to serve you better.
Best Regards,
Mr James Adhi.
Officer in charge,as managing Director.
IP check result
Email standardtrustfasts-company@fastservice.com
IP Address 66.85.139.244
Location United States, Arizona, Phoenix
Connection through Secured Servers LLC
RESULTS OF IP CHECK
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before

3. Email from Wallis David James
Below is the authorization letter the company requested
please attach the copy of the deposit certificate i sent to you
and send it to the company for verification
4. Emails from fake Security Company
You are welcome to Standard Trust Security Company.Our focus is on excellent customer service. We always aim to be within easy reach of our customers and want to make sure you get the answers you want quickly and easily. If you plan to visit us please call ahead and make an appointment, our operational hours to receive visitors and freight differ greatly to our call center opening hours. Monday to Friday 08:00 to 19:30.Saturday 09:00 to 18:00, Sunday 11:00 to 18:00.Warehouse Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 16:00.

We received your mail and the attachment required documents which has been verified.You have to make a clearance and shipment fees of 4,550$(Four thousand and five hundred fifty dollar's) to our company information details.As soon the payment is confirm your briefcase will be book for shipment through our diplomatic meant.After the payment confirmation your home delivering form will be send to you via e-mail which your details will be contain for a successfully shipment to your door-step in Hong Kong.

Standard Trust Security International Bank Accounts has been closed and we ordered he/she clearance and shipment fees should be transfer through western union or moneygram to enable your items ship on time.

CUSTOMER'S SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM TRANSFER TO OUR COMPANY INFORMATION DETAILS:

Each fees payment should be transfer to our company information details below.

(A)Name: Halem Hage
(B)Address:JI.Jend Se Parman Kav.28, Grogol,13377 Jakarta, Indonesia.

NOTE: The copy of the transfer slip should be forward to our company via e-mail.Shipment receive within (48hours-2days) and we promise to serve you better through our service.

Best Regards,
Mr James Adhi.
You are welcome to Standard Trust Security Company.Our focus is on excellent customer service. We always aim to be within easy reach of our customers and want to make sure you get the answers you want quickly and easily. If you plan to visit us please call ahead and make an appointment, our operational hours to receive visitors and freight differ greatly to our call center opening hours. Monday to Friday 08:00 to 19:30.Saturday 09:00 to 18:00, Sunday 11:00 to 18:00.Warehouse Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 16:00.

We received your mail and the content is understood.Kindly accept our apologize for addressing your person as Mrs instead of Mss.
In-repect of your present mail and our previous e-mail content standard trust company service account has be closed down before the christmas last year 2015.

Western union or Moneygram to received he/she clearance shipment fee to facilitate our valued customer's packages for a fast deliver to you on time.You are advise to transfer the required payment through bank to bank than using cheque service post because our company doesn't accept it.

This is the bank account details to transfer the fund.

(A)Account Name: NINA GAELLE METIAVE
(B)Bank Name:BCA
(C)Account Number:30304-54579
(D)Swift Code:CENAIDJA
(E)Address:INDRAMAYU.

After transfer kindly forward the Transaction Slip via to our E-mail address for comfirmation and pick up.

Best Regards,
Mr James Adhi.
+628577517119005.
General information about +628577517119005
Country Code: 62
Country Name: Indonesia
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: DCS
(1) Nina Gaelle Metiave, she is a shareholder of Standard Trust Security Company and one of the Board Director.
(2)The Bank full name is, Bank Central Asia.
(3)Our Company doesn't issue payment bill when fee haven't be made.After the fund transfer a payment receipt will be issue and send to you as requested.

The account holder address is, INDRAMAYU JAKARTA , INDONESIA.
Phone contact:+6281212125931.

We wait for the transaction slip from you soonest.
Best Regards,
Mr James Adhi.
General information about +6281212125931
Country Code: 62
Country Name: Indonesia
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel)

- This scammer uses Indonesia cellphone numbers.
- Street address of the money recipients (both Western Union and Bank Account) are fake.
- Jl. Se Parman does not exist.
- Indramayu is one of small town in West Java, not part of Jakarta.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jackbills70@yahoo.com & jackbills419@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:28 pm

confirio.com/2D7QZ
Jack Bills
match
57 / Male / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Today, at 12:22 pm
Joined December 19, 2015. From Orlando. Living in Harwich Port, Massachusetts
About Me
I am Jack Bills from Florida And i am also a widower with one son i am looking for a partner in life here ..I am 56 years of age and i am also a building constructor who travels overseas to build I am always busy so my son kelvin is in Ghana :twisted: for a school program and he will be back on 22 July 2016

Hello How are you doing today can you add me on either jackbills70@yahoo.com or jackbills419@gmail.com for instant messages

01secrets
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 01secrets » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:08 am

Im a new artist for art. I had a come on Facebook to introduce my art only and seek show cases and events. Never taught of looking for dating. I click on one photo as it seem awkward for the form of art I do. The we just began to chat, then text, then chat and talk over the phone since October 2015. He even said I was too vulnerable, well educated woman I am, yet fell for his words. Now that I following found the truth thru search, if man, I suppose. Yes, I got scam for money. Lots.
Just came out of an injury, mother who is ill,processed of a new life, and a process of divorce. I was the perfect bait no matter how educated I was and trained in the field.
Never been around men, but this was just the perfect scene. lol.
Yes, I received Dr. Steve G. Jones photos, plus some of a child, plus a young female as their daughter in boarding school.
I started as an interest in my art then it just follow. My daughter reported their Facebook, so i was shut down.
The a story he had money at Hatton Garden Safe Deposit, LTD. from saving that he and his wife save for their daughters future. The story was, she died in 1997 of breast cancer. That he had a house and two dogs, taken care by a neighbor. He went to work off shore, on a oil platform in the Gulf of Mexico. Couldn't say much either..
Kept in contact as much as he could and not during work hours. We became close. No video chats. Excuses. No photos taken at the moment due to no camera on cell. All red flags. He needed money to avoid loosing the saving from the safe deposit, that was liquidated from the company, due to a Heist that occurred in April 2015. You need to read about that, in London.
There were other parties who contacted, one had an accent of a Nigerian, red flag with attitude. But I hear my friends voice instead and send money.
Finally he advised me to block them as they text the person I was texting had stolen photos. They didn't have strong evidence to show, so I didn't believe them. Well, the person kept me occupied.
Then the company itself, realistic logo, wishing happy holidays. Now confuse. The game I call it now was me to fall in love without knowing much of the person.
I do extravagant things so I went with it due to curiosity of their mentality.
JUST A MAN EVERY WOMAN WOULD WANT, PLUS PHOTOS. He named himself James Howard
With a daughter name, Eleanor, "Ella".
We talk, text and chat every day. Has helped me to cope with life, but now. Forget it.
Recently, he or they stated they fell down some stairs and send me a photo someone took of it. I ask how he got the photo. That a co worker did a favor. That he needed money to go to the doctor but they don't maintain excess on the platform. That he sleeps in a cabin. Until his contract ends, thats when he will get paid and get my money. Yeah right, now.
I send him the money yesterday and was on his way with a co worker to the hospital. He would call or/and text when he got back.

Now I know.... I took a chance but it was a mistake.
The photos are circulating in Highland Park, CA for hispanic woman.
Please be careful. (720) 523-3102 is the contact number. The email I deleted.
Since I gave him info and a photo of this site with the similar photos, I have not received no contact.
Before I go, he make belief a story wanting a companion for life, to marry, have a family, a house, and other. Just the perfect life. He is good how he used his words, so be careful. Has an accent, as he said he was brought here as a teen with his sister who died. Parents are dead too, and father being from Berlin Germany. Talks greatly about his christianity and reads his bible. Will insist one to attend church.
So, here information. It is not James Howard I been talking too. The photos belong to Dr. above
Thank you for this site, which I found through the show I just watch,
CATFISH. Was able to have two photos scan. Good Luck

01secrets
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

720-523-3102

Postby 01secrets » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:22 am

the last transaction I fell for was not to James Howard, was to supposedly a co worker
Omoh Samuel, City, Warri, State, Delta, Country, Nigeria. Platform Deep Blue Horizon.
The other was to a lady, supposedly Hatton Garden Staff, A Maria Carmen of something, forgot the name. In Puerto Rico. Yes, I was out of it at the time. A mother in her death bed. My mind was terribly gone. Now in the poor house, but I t gave me motivation in life after an injury. Just sticking to my art.
Like I had state the person in the photo is one person for a trophy wife. Its true after I saw the actual gallery of the real person. Life is just incredible. keep and eye out there. For those who try to tell me the photos were stolen, please specify a little more.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Alex Packer, alexpacker1989@yahoo.com, (646) 944-8815

Postby minerva » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:05 pm

BADOO

Alex Packer, 50

CHAT

16 hours ago
05:50
Alex Packer

How does it feel like to be most beautiful woman on earth??
11 hours ago
10:55

Alex Packer

Am alex packer from New York City am a sailor working with AcL shipping line
13:02

Alex Packer

Yes am married but my wife is dead living behind a 15yrs old
Son who is in the military school

Alex Packer

How old is she ?

Alex Packer

Ohh she is still young
is she living with you in America here?

Alex Packer

My son is in the military school in Texas

Alex Packer

Yes
22:20

How long have you been using this dating site ?
22:23

Alex Packer

i also register yesterday
22:26
You are the first person i send message to
22:28
Why did you register this site ?
Alex Packer

Me too my dear am in search of my soulmate here

Alex Packer

No no not at all
22:33

The person who recommended this site to got married to an Asia woman some few months ago
22:34
M

since i rare here do you mind if you drop me your email ID ? but if you mind it ok too
22:36
Alex Packer

alexpacker1989@yahoo.com
22:36

You can give me your number so i can add you on viber
22:38

Alex Packer

Do you have viber we can chat there regularly
22:39

Alex Packer

Yes download it immidiatey is very easy to download
22:42