It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Gonzales Woods, gonzaleswoods@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:40 am

gonzaleso on idating4you

Needville, Texas, United States
Looking for a woman between 30 - 51
Horoscope:Aries
Body Type:athletic
Weight:207 lbs (94 kg)
Height:5’10” (177 cm)
Hair color: brown
Eye color:brown
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:native american
Children:yes, and they live away from home

About
I am extraordinary person with lots of interests and rich life. I love life and try to enjoy every minute of it. I love cooking since my childhood and dream to please my special one with my dishes! I collect recipes. I am fun person so I love watching comedies, going out with friends, I love making jokes and can laugh at myself! I love sport, walking, outdoors, nature and spending time at the seaside.I believe that we should treat other people the way we want to be treated and I treat others with dignity and respect. I am kind and generous man, who believe in true love. I am intelligent and well mannered; I pay much attention to my mind and enjoy learning new things. I consider myself a romantic, reflexive, deep, self-confident, serious but with a good sense of humor, to enjoy our future family traditions,I love to laugh and am positive and outgoing

junkmail:
I have been looking through many partner recommendations but some of them don't looked interesting at all, but yours was one of the few that looked special..if you have interest we might get along really well and if you feel the same way, just write back, I think the two of us should give it a try! I really liked your profile! Besides, you are one of the top recommendations on my list. Maybe we should trust the scientists and give it a try? You seem like someone I can socialize with and I would like to keep in touch with someone like you and I hope we get to meet each other. I just went through your profile and I must say that I was amazed I would love to be your friend and get to know you better. I don`t usually send out many contact requests. But, looking at your profile, I thought this time it might be worthwhile. We really do seem to have a lot in common.Feel free to correspond if you are interested at (gonzaleswoods@yahoo.com) chat with me on yahoo IM (gonzaleswoods) ,and tell me everything i need to know about u,I promise to email u back with more pix of myself and tell u few things about me...I don't get on the site much and the best place to get a hold of me is on my private email....CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN MAIL YOU VIA IT..THANKS

Received: from [96.47.238.68] - IPTelligent again, proxy

Hello,
Nice meeting you I really want to get to Know you More better so I decided to set up this Questions for you.
1,What is the status of your marriage and how many kids did you have ?

2,What are you doing for a living?

3,Do you exercise regularly?

4,Are you considerate and thoughtful of others?:

5,Do you treat others as you would like to be treated?

6,How often do you lose your temper?:

7,What do you do when you're alone?

8,If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

9,What are your three favorite states?

10,Do you have any pets?

11,Do you enjoy cooking?

13,Are you romantic?

14,Do you love unconditionally?

15,What's more important to you, love or money?

16,Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate?

17,When you go anywhere are you usually on time?

18,How often do you like to go out?

19,When dining out what food do you enjoy?

20,How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach?

21,How much do you like reading?

22,Do You Listen To People advise In a relationship?

23.Have you Ever met any man On the Internet Before we met.?

24.Are you Interested in a serious relationship i like to take it slow at first so we can get to know each other ?

25.Where exactly are you from.?
26.do you listen to people advise in a relationship.?

I will be waiting to read Back from you Maybe we can chat and get to Know Each Other more better and see where it will lead to what do you Think.

Gonzales.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gonzales Woods, gonzaleswoods@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:31 pm

email=> FB:
Gonzales Woods

Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at U.S.A ARMY
From Needville, Texas
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

evgeniia
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Gonzales Baker. baker.mark40@ymail.com

Postby evgeniia » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:56 am

Привет, друзья! Ещё один в нашу коллекцию. Выступил на сцену под именем Марк Гонзалес Бейкер. Нашел меня в Топфэйс в Фэйсбуке. Добро пожаловать! Это первое письмо. Их очень много было. Писал с большим энтузиазмом.
Hello Jenny,

Thanks for the response. I will like to use this opportunity to tell you some more about me. My name is Mark Gonzales. I am 45yrs old, I am a Single Man with Honesty, I live in Arizona, USA, but I am in Afghanistan presently I'm Military, A man of Peace. I seek LTR and do not mind a LDR to achieve this; though the distance i feel it’s up to both of us to determine if we gonna be or not. Sincere love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart, if distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much, and it’s up to us to determine if we gonna be together or not, and it’s worth a try.

I was once married to a loving, caring, honest and sincere woman until death came and took her away from me; i lost my wife 5yrs ago in an auto accident. I have a kid, He is all i have for now.. He is now 8yrs old, His name is Jeff, He is loving and intelligent like me. I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved woman. Am optimistic and do hope a day would come I would see a woman that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life. Though we have good and bad habits, we would have to share it together and accommodate each other, that way we would be inseparable. I will do my best to create warm tender atmosphere and special coziness where one can feel comfortable, i like people that are free and express themselves easily.

My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly and stand by my nations I want the peace for the world, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she would also inspire me to do well. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, and who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stall for us both joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her, adore her, be supportive, she would have my devotion, understanding, kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness, soul support and my great love. I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, everyone wants something good for themselves, or don't you wish yourself well? i want something good for me and my kid, that's why i wanna be with you Smile.

I am aware lots of guys would actually tell you they love. kind, honest, bla bla and when you meet them they are completely opposite lol, well baby am not a cliche, i can't tell you how good i am or how loving i am i have to show it, and that's what am all out to do. There are so many interesting things about me, i am really fun to be with, and am hoping a special person like you would complement me. I will be waiting to read back from you.A little more about me: I am intelligent, smart, honest, i don't smoke, but drink socially and NOT to get drunk lol, i also have a good sense of humor. I love to make others laugh and like to laugh too. Pscheww looks like i have typed away, i would love to know more about you too, please describe yourself, dreams, aspirations and feel free to tell me anything about you, meanwhile i would love to know the following:

Are you still married? For i would NEVER date a married woman, for i know i would not like it if someone was wooing my wife.
How long have you been on the site ?
What do you seek from the site?
What do you do for a living?
How many kids do you have and how old are they?
Do they live with you?
Do you have any pets?

I have attached a picture of myself to this email, let me know what you think. I would be waiting to read from you and i will be back as soon as i get back from patrol.

Thanks

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:31 am

evgeniia said she met him on FB, and he sent a whole bunch of letters, she posted an introductory one.

also Freddy Gonzales, 48 on badoo
Corpus Christi, TX, United States

About me
freddy's Blurbs
About me:
At this point and time in my life I am deployed as a combat medic for a route clearance team in Baghdad, Iraq. Back home I am a full time student currently one semester away from an associates in Art Ed. K-12 and History Ed. 8-12 grades. I am also considering nursing or Army P.A. school. This is my second tour in Iraq both times as a Combat medic. I love my Dodge Ram pick up truck. I also love playing metal on my B.C. Rich (Dagger)electric guitar. I am currently considering adding to my tattoos on my forearms, when I go home on leave. Anything that is intellectually stimulating is cool and so is lock and loading when going on missions. Love life and embrace music layout...... Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truth fully and God fearing Person, :pray: I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship.....

Image Image Image

also goes by
facebook.com/travis.edmondson.338
Travis Edmondson
Worked at US army
Studied at US Army War College
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia
From Austin, Texas

Image Image Image

Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marcus Gonzales; <ssgt_gonzales19@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Username: ssgtgonzales

Email: ssgt_gonzales19@yahoo.com

User IP 192.96.203.100

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Full Name
Marcus Gonzales

About me
i am a down to earth man i am God fearing and i love honesty i am here to search for my life partner ask me anything you wanna thanks

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
military

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Sand, tsand53@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:03 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/heartofgod2013
HeartOfGod2013
Always Love For Sure
I am a: 47 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60
When you first meet me you’re definitely going to catch me with a huge smile on my face. I’m a man who loves life and not to sound clich?, but I know how to live every single moment to the fullest. I like having a good time, cuddling up, and living up the mood whenever I can. I’m in a wonderful place right now where I’m successful personally and professionally, but it’s time to begin a new chapter with a woman who will not only become my partner, but also my best friend. I feel I have a lot to offer my potential match. I’m an adventurous (love to travel for fun), passionate man (great kisser) who’s very adventurous in all aspects of my life! I’m looking for something genuine, real and loving. I want the kind of love where you wake up in the morning with bad breath, bad hair and say--I love this guy...
I’m looking for:My ideal match will be a woman I can connect with on all levels. Initially, chemistry is of course important and I want someone who carries herself with confidence, is attractive and can light up any room with her smile. She’ll be a funny, witty woman who has a good sense of humor, is loving, caring, understanding, and forgiving. She’ll accept me for me and will be ready to open her heart to someone who will appreciate her for the remarkable woman she is inside. It's whats inside the person...that makes a person. As they say ..."looks are only skin deep"...
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Johnson, johnsonmichcal995@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:29 pm

badoo
Micheal 44, New Jersey City Univ

this is my mall. johnsonmichcal995@yahoo.co.uk

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Not sure if this is on-topic but the above picture shows a MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected) vehicle.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas Sand, tsand53@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:34 am

connectingsingles.com/user/heartofgod2013
HeartOfGod2013
Always Love For Sure
I am a: 47 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60
Received: from [64.62.201.12]
IP: 64.62.201.12
ISP: Hurricane Electric

650-427-9959

This is my email address....Sorry for the late reply and how did you get my email address?
You can text me on 650 427 9959

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gonzales Lucas, gonzaleslucas29@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:42 pm

FMF
gonzales29
need a woman that always think positive
View Comments
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man

About Me
I am a good looking army man,caring,loving,honest,self-confident,financially secure and nice to be with.i have learn to be a Strong ma :mrgreen:

Image Image

This is a little about myself,well....... i..m LUCAS GOZALES,50YEASR DAD FROM UNITED STATE MOM FROM spain but do love to meet people from different kind of background. I am considered attractive by most standards and I try to lead a healthy lifestyle..I like to listen to Christian music and Hip Hop. I LOST MY DAD WHEN I WAS KID AND ALL I HAVE IS MOM TILL I GOT INTO ARMY SCHOOL ACCADEMY AND NOW MOM IS 81 AN WITH HER SISTER AM HAPPY AM A CAPTAIN I HAVE A LIITLE FUTURE BOY ..EVEN HER MOM WAS DAM BULLSHIT WOMAN CHEATER..WELL

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:43 pm

changed FMF profile a little

My Interest Keywords / Tags
need mr right :mrgreen:

also email address
okay my yahoo id gonzales.lucas29@yahoo.com

FB
Lucas Gonzales
About
Worked at The U.S. Army
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Houston, Texas

Image Image Image

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Peter W Gonzales, petergonzales151@yahoo.com

Postby Aries56 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:08 pm

I dont get this guy to reply to my email, neither is he opening the one I sent him :(
I put him in this section because of that. Tell you later if/when he open the mail.
Met him at:
Firstdate.com
jlove1
50 yrs old
Oslo Norway
Skype id: ppeterg151
skype chat:
[16:12:16] ppeterg151: Hi xxxxx, I'd like to add you as a contact.
[16:13:32] ppeterg151: How are you ?
[16:13:58] ppeterg151: Im so glad to have you here now..
[16:17:08] ppeterg151: Im good too
[16:17:27] ppeterg151: Yes im and what do you do for a living too
[16:20:15] ppeterg151: Thats good to know and how old re you ?
[16:20:31] ppeterg151: No im here in stockholm sweden
[16:20:53] ppeterg151: I was in oslo when i made my profile on firstdate
[16:22:02] ppeterg151: But at the moment i have been deployed to stockholms here and wha do you seek on the site and how many men have you chatted with ?
[16:25:30] ppeterg151: Im sgt Peter Gonzales i am a Combat Engineer currently on deployment at a barracks in SWEDEN under the Command of the UNITED NATIONS specialized on Combat,Acuri C-130 and other war planes maintenance. This was due to current deployment to War zones and found out its too risky been in the War front and have to be there for my child , cause Am all Hes got now since i have been a widow 5yrs ago
[16:25:46] ppeterg151: A combat engineer, also called pioneer or sapper in many armies, is a soldier who performs a variety of construction and demolition tasks under combat conditions. Such tasks typically include constructing and breaching trenches, tank traps and other fortifications, bunker construction, bridge and road construction or destruction, laying or clearing land mines, and other physical work in the battlefield. More generally, the combat engineer's goals involve facilitating movement and support of friendly forces while impeding that of the enemy. :yawn:
[16:26:58] ppeterg151: Am looking for a honest caring faitful trustworthy understanding loving romantic and someone with a big heart and a good listener
[16:28:45] ppeterg151: Aww thats all i seek too and i have chatted with few but we dont have the same chemistry so i let them go
[16:31:40] ppeterg151: How long have you bein single ?
[16:32:04] ppeterg151: Whats your full name?
[16:33:26] ppeterg151: Aww i love that abbreviation ..
[16:33:32] ppeterg151: :D
[16:33:56] ppeterg151: Thats so long
[16:34:17] ppeterg151: Ever since i lost my late wife i have been single and im a widower
[16:35:31] ppeterg151: I have just a son and hes all i got and do you live with your child too and when is your chilld schoolng abroad ?
[16:35:55] ppeterg151: Yes but life goes on not matter what
[16:37:21] ppeterg151: Just like my Son too
[16:37:42] ppeterg151: My son studies art and culture in the university
[16:38:48] ppeterg151: Lol
[16:38:55] ppeterg151: Okay i can understand
[16:39:39] ppeterg151: Yes Peter
[16:40:16] ppeterg151: How often do you come online here ?
[16:40:47] ppeterg151: Have you dated anyman on the website before ?
[16:44:30] ppeterg151: I have given you that aalready
[16:44:43] ppeterg151: Im sgt Peter .onzales
[16:44:54] ppeterg151: Peter W. Gonzales
[16:46:35] ppeterg151: Oh really ?
[16:47:05] ppeterg151: You have chatted with so many and what do they seek of you and why dont you date anay ?
[16:49:42] ppeterg151: Oh i see and what are the things i would always know /
[16:49:45] ppeterg151: ??
[16:49:49] ppeterg151: Cos i dont
[16:54:30] ppeterg151: Okay i can understand you but all the same i need to know about your past experience with men on the site ...
[16:57:54] ppeterg151: It does cos im willing and ready to share all with yout oo
[16:57:57] ppeterg151: too
[17:06:01] ppeterg151: Okay Good to know
[17:06:25] ppeterg151: I was told the same and thats why i stopped uploading my pics on facebookk
[17:09:01] ppeterg151: Good and i i trusted one woman then when i was in afghan and she took my leave alllowance cos she was to recieve for me :cry:
[17:09:18] ppeterg151: And for some years i stopped loking on the dating site
[17:14:30] ppeterg151: I think we have a matching profile and we can glad make ends meet since weve been hurt in the past now and we seek for love but what we got was heart break
[17:14:53] ppeterg151: I like you and i dont know if you like me too
[17:22:03] ppeterg151: Thanks so much and im so glad to know that
[17:27:02] ppeterg151: petergonzales151@yahoo.com
[17:27:07] ppeterg151: Okay darling
[17:27:29] ppeterg151: Have a mice day and take good care of yourself
[17:29:11] ppeterg151: Okay ..Bye
[17:29:16] ppeterg151: Miss you
Later
[22:36:53] ppeterg151: Hi
[22:36:56] ppeterg151: How are you ..?
[22:37:19] ppeterg151: Im here now i was attending and later i got to the base ..
[22:37:26] ppeterg151: How was your day so far ..?
[22:40:05] ppeterg151: Oh thats great ...
I think he was mad because he did not say anything more. I went off line. He did too I saw afterwards.
His skype and profile picture at Firstdate:

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt. Peter W Gonzales, petergonzales151@yahoo.com

Postby Aries56 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:32 am

Finally he has read my email. ReadNotify report:
Opened 2014/03/09 , 10:12:15am (UTC +01:00) - 15hour16min after sending
Location Providence, Utah, United States (86% likelihood) :-o
Opened on (67.213.218.74:25155)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Accepts Files browser can open: i/png,i/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 pm

^^
= IP: 67.213.218.74
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

Extremely famous mugu proxy ;)

Actually, this mugu has 3 Skype accounts:

Skype 1: Peter Gonzales, chino hills, United States, peterg151
Skype 2: peter gonzales, petergonzales151
Skype 3: ppeterg151, United States, ppeterg151

Also on badoo:

Peter Gonzales, 48
Was online more than a week ago
Wants to date with girls, older than 40
Location Houston, TX, United States

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aries56 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Thank you :)

Return to “Military scams”