It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Andy Auxier, auxier_andy@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:49 am

Pictures stolen from an American man named John N., , see below.

netlog
auxier
auxier andy
42 years old - male - United Kingdom

I'm auxier by name, first of all im GOD fearing guy :pray: .....interest in baseball,going to beach during the summer,love laughing with friend,free minded,i don't find online marriage as a suitable something until i was encourage by a friend who met love of her life online which give me courage and willing of moving on to do online date...
i was surfing through the site and your profile cut my attention and your beauty drown me nearer....i,m looking for love on here and i can bet you can find me so interesting enough if you have the same character which i posses......
im caring,honest,loving,incredible,night owl,patient,understanding,loyal and understand life to the fullest......
i will like to know you more,here is my yahoo IM if you cares to chat so that we can get to know you cuz i find you so interesting enough.......
A u x i e r _ a n d y @ y a h o o. com....
i will be willing to see your email thanks

FB is different pics:
see topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=58624" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andy Auxier, auxier_andy@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:50 am

Message-ID:<529368837-1365586518-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1749846601
Your message was delivered to the recipient.
Sent from afghanistan military base kabul :thinking:
Napoleon Bonaparte

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:06 pm

I think mugus can modify this last line, it's like a signature. By default it probably shows provider, MTN. But some slick mugus modify this line and put there "Kabul", "London" or other junk to fool victims.

In any case, the REAL cell would not display location by default, it will only give provider's name.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:35 pm

He´s found my female character on Netlog, too.

I'm auxier andy by name . I was born in chicago,iLs in december 2/ 1972. due to my dad died when i was 2 yrs and my mom re-married to a guy and the guy died as well so she gave up since then before she died.i divorced my ex because he was cheating on me and she is now married to the man she was cheating with. i am a dad of boy he live with my sis
I was a graduate of Boston College High School in chester. I had my last education in London College of crime and justice (LCCJ) university 18-36 Wellington St. London SE18 6PF, United Kingdom. I was assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 27th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division and had been stationed at schofield Barracks in Hawaii until i get deployed here well I am a very sweet and easy going person. I see the silver lining to every cloud. I also see humor in everything and love to laugh. I have strong values and morals... I’m single , I started having trouble with my ex when i discovered that she was not ready to be faithful and didn't have time for me at all and a responsible woman who have fear of God will never accept anything short of commitment.
I work with United state Army in afghan for a peace keeping operation and i also love my job as a professional Army. Well I will love to get to know more about you and hopefully we get along
Sent from afghanistan military base kabul

X-Rocket-Received: from b11.c5.bise7.blackberry (auxier_andy@178.239.84.248 with xymcookie)
Reply-To: auxier_andy@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello,auxier from netlog

African Blackberry
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marvin Nightengale, marvin.nightengale@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 pm

pictures are stolen from Danny Nightingale, see below.

Confirio.

46 / Male / Straight
Joined August 15, 2013. Living in San Diego, California.

About Me
Just to let you know if you are seeking for soul, Possibly, you are looking for me?! I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a woman . The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner. I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.

Junkmail:
Hi how are you and how has your day being ..... i hope that you are doing fine and good

Yahoo avatar:

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Kelvin, richard.kelvin49@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:55 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3418027
richard
Male, 48 Years Old
From Jacksonville, FL

Good looking ,how u doing ?I'm richard from texas ,I'm just going through this site and ur profile caught my attention so fully so I decide to drop u message,so baby for better conversation you can add me on my yahoo account.....RICHARD.KELVIN49@YAHOO.COM

Image Image

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006450857485
Richard Kelvin
Lives in Dallas, Texas
From Miami, Florida

Napoleon Bonaparte

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marvin Nightengale, marvin.nightengale@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:11 pm

looks like the real Danny Nightingale
check name tag in previous post - hoverspot profile pic

google the pics of the real person
not exactly those posted here but very similar
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/4660081/SOS-at-the-SAS-as-morale-crushed-by-jailing-of-hero-Danny-Nightingale.html

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 pm

scottjeansoldierarmy@hotmail.co.uk, Scott J

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5999191951" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Scott J
53 Paradise, CA

mein Name ist Scott Jean, ich aus Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika komme, Ich mag, um einen Chat mit Ihnen oder kontaktieren Sie mich durch meine private E-Mail-Adresse, scottjeansoldierarmy@hotmail.co.uk

Image Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dave Nightengale, nightengaledave@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

waplog
nightengale_
Male , 44 , Single
Name Surname: nightengale dave
Lives in United States,

Image. Image

yahoo
Napoleon Bonaparte

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marvin Nightengale, marvin.nightengale@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:20 pm

tagged
Nightengale D

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephen Night, stephenitght@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:08 pm

stephenitght@yahoo.com
snight029@gmail.com

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012697831
Steve N, 46 West Monroe, LA

I'm a loving man who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.i know that the race is not for the poor or rich,neither the swift but time and chance happens.......ohhhh sorry for my approach,my name is Steve from west monroe LA,am 46years old,i saw your profile and it got me interested,i will like to know you more if you dont mind
Thanks for finding time to reply my chat,can you tell me more about you,what are you doing for a living,where are you from and what are you looking for in a man....
Yes . You can add me on messeger..........stephenitght......at ....y...a...h..oo. com or...snight029...at...g.m.a.i.l.....dot ...com

Image. Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stephen Night, stephenitght@yahoo.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Fakebook: Mark M Nightingale
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008289129728
Joined Facebook 3 May 2014 :D
Lives in Baghdad, Iraq
From Washington, District of Columbia

badoo.com/01286513680/
Silas, 47
New South Wales, Australia

I am silas james , i am a very active man with a kind heart , i am ready to make the one i meet hear happy , i believe i will meet my dream girl here and i will make her the best in the world by caring for her , been honest , by making her feel loved again , i don't mind any woman if any kinda stature what i seek is a woman with a heart of gold.

i am interested in a woman that is ready to love again, a woman that will trust me totally , make me prove my honesty to her and a woman that will not make me regret searching for who to love.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:37 pm

Datehookup: kentssgt

add. pics:
Image Image

Distance: 849 miles away
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Hair, Eyes: Blonde, Other
Body: Athletic
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Politics: Didn't Say
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Income: Didn't Say
Job: Other
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

I'm kent nightengale!!!, a gentle,honest and caring man. love is the greatest gift of all, I'm seriously searching for a long term relationship, I'm not here to play games so please don't waste your time with me. Chat you soon

Seeking: A woman ages 35 to 70

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Datehookup 2: collinsgals

add. pics
Image Image

Distance: 1334 miles away
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Brown
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: Didn't Say
Income: Didn't Say
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. Sgt collins by name, have once married before i lost my wife 4years ago.I have one daugther named Cynthia that live with my nanny, i am very outgoing, communicative, easy going, outspoken. I am also a very Romantic type that hold hands while walking, i'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe i'm just laid back.lol...i also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to recieve. I am alone child as well, parents are late now, though ilost them to an auto accident some years back, I love watching movies, Televison, listening to Music, Singing, Reading, Swimming, playing Basketball. Now i guess a question will come to your mind... ok ok,I used to have a girlfriend but I broke up with her,I caught her on bed with my best close friend in her house, you know how that is, it's a SHOCK, lol... so this led me to break up with her, was i right by that decision??? I seek for a complete honest lady, who will come home to me,love me, adore me, a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever, a compassionate lady, one with good heart and know how to handle matters, i want a lover not a fighter, lol... Hmmmmmm i guess enough is being said about me.

Seeking: A woman ages 30 to 55

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

kyle rodriquez - kyle_rodriquez@yahoo.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:20 pm

upson2020 DateHookup Last Online: Today
datehookup.com/UserDetail.aspx?fmail=1&userID=277722022

Image Image Image Image

Distance: 6.9 miles away
Height: 6 ft. 0 in.
Hair, Eyes: Dirty Blonde, Blue
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Education: Some College
Income: $50,000 - $75,000
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, living with me

About Me
I'm kyle rodriquez I'm in the military I have a son he's 15 he's my world I love cycling movies and ice hockey.. I'm looking for a good looking woman is caring loving honest and supportive who doesn't lie or cheats who is ready to move in with me if you have these qualities feel free to message me kyle x

Seeking: A woman ages 38 to 55
Interests: action movies cokking I love hockey romantic comedies

Return to “Military scams”