It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:07 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:48 am

pictures are stolen from Brig. Gen. John ("Jack") R. O'Connor
http://www.army.mil/article/83398/

Greg John, gregjohn200@yahoo.com

person.com
USER ID: 7054019
Nickname: john
Name: Greg John
State/Region: New York
City: Malone

john: gregjohn200@yahoo.com
pls i will be back in a few mints okay ma boss is call me okay :lol: << Have you gone to get a higher rated scammer in your gang or are you in trouble with the Oga??? :lol:
nah i am here and you dont talk to me ....okay i am Greg John... I am from USA but i am now in South Korea :lol: for peace making
whats your name and where are you from <<<< from the top..its a higher grade Mugu now!

pic stolen from Brig. General John R. O’Connor
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Samuel O'Connor, snowwhyt00111@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 am

Pharlap66 on confirio

52 / Male / Straight / Single
Living in Decatur, Georgia.

About Me
I am passionate about my work, renovating, landscaping, my health and fitness. I am very active and young at heart yet hold good old fashion values in life. People that know me are well aware that while I am a strong passionate man, I have a soft and caring heart. I love cooking, good food and wine are one of life's true pleasures. I love spending time in my garden it truly relaxes me. I like to have fun and enjoy life and I am a bit cheeky and a bit of a larrikin, but I also know when to be serious, damn those serious occasions getting in the way of good fun. I love the water and love getting the boat out whether it be fishing, skiing, or just cruising on the water and taking in the serenity. My folks and many of my close friends still live up the Coast so I get up there regularly. Life's diversity and an appreciation for the subtle contrasts that surround us, fill me with the energy that drives me. I seem to thrive on a healthy mix of stability and occasional but passionate adventure. My work, family & friends give me a stable base from which I can bounce into the relative unknown, to enrich myself. The challenge for me is to combine my business with various new experiences I seek. Luckily I enjoy the richness of every day life as much as climbing outside my comfort zone. I try to combine a practical approach to life, steeped in careful thought, with an appreciation for beauty, love, social awareness and intellect. I love doing things with my hands and pride myself on my ability to cut through the chaff to deal with the underlying issues. I am motivated by doing things which I enjoy like photography, carpentry, sailing but also in doing things that people close to me are passionate about. Doing new things from time to time really is the spice of life. The prospect of enjoying the company of a woman who shares my values in a stable base, while hankering for occasional adventure, thrills me. There has been a lot of energy spent on consolidating; now is the time for mutual fulfillment. Getting to do the things we have always wanted to do but perhaps have not dared? The right person that I truly care for will provide me with enough motivation for a lifetime. Getting to this point will be a lots of fun. I do not expect to find my perfect mate up front. That would just be a bonus, if it happened. So why shouldn't I insist on loving the journey as well as celebrating the destination? Like a lottery, you have to be in it to win it.

junkmails:
Hi there,
I'm Samuel. and how are you doing? I'm new on this site and I singled your profile out because it spoke loads of volume to me. I admire your smile and felt intrigued to contact you. Would like to get to know you and probably see how it goes by? Hope I'm making sense here.
That's all for now and find time to respond back.
Kind Regards,
Samuel.

Awe - Glad you replied back to me ... Well for how long have you been on here and what are you looking for in a man ?
I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..
The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you,but to have another with whomyou might share your completeness.
Am willing to know more about you and see what happens - Am serious on here and am not in for mind games.. Am to old for that...
Do you've access to yahoo or msn so we have a chat there?
Hope to hear more from you soon..
snowwhyt00111@yahoo.com send me an email

Yahoo avatar

Received: from [41.218.201.141] - Ghana

Hi ,

How are you doing today? Again, I'm most grateful! Who knows what the future has in store as I believe that we have lots of potentials. But I must congratulate you that you're very articulate and know what you want, had a great profile and it was one in million. I hope you will accept my genuine compliment.

Wow!! I'm not that good at telling about myself but I think I have to say something. You will be my best judge if I do it right on here....lol As I told you earlier...I am in the US ARMY...active duty..I'm Staff Sergeant Samuel O'Connor....not just a Sergeant..I'm a Staff Sergeant...A Staff Sergeant is a more experienced leader of soldiers. The staff sergeant has considerably more time in the Army than the Sergeant..A Staff Sergeant has more influence on other Soldiers than a Sergeant...just explaining things a bit here for you....
I do have nine( 9 ) soldiers..who i have control over..they are my "Team"..You can call them my "Squad" as well..
I have 3 Sergeants who work under my direct leadership...and I'm responsible for their continued successful development as well as that of other soldiers in my TEAM...Thats just a bit about my duty..you will know more as time goes on..

I have been in the Army for 24 years now, joined right away after the Military Academy. Its been a tough time for me in the ARMY , I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience...that's just by the way... Its been 8 months I have been deployed here in Afghanistan , Kabul, :liar: and looking forward to be home soon. Miss my Dog and miss all the "Home sweet home stuff you know"....
A bit about my childhood, I was born and raised in Florida.. Miami...that's where i stayed most of my life...did spend some years in Germany as that's where my Dad is from...I stayed with an uncle back then...was in Hamburg...I'm looking forward to moving into a new area when I'm back home..used to own a home in Atlanta but sold it out when I was deployed here..

I'm genuine, down to earth, easy going, honest, respectful, kind,passionate with a good sense of humor. I'm very sincere in my search for best friend, soul mate and life partner to spend the rest of my life with in a very committed and happy relationship.Honesty has been my watch word and therefore apply it in every area of my life. A man who believes that leadership must be earned and not demanded and I like movies with happy endings, (who doesn't?) love a good comedy. I like all kinds of music, country, classic, rock, Pop and soul music. I like to dance also, salsa,rock and roll jive, just a few but I think it's who you are dancing with that matters most. When its cold or rainy, love to snuggle by my special someone romancing and probably you know what it finally leads to.LOL.

I do love to be around beach areas.I'm looking forward to relocating to any part of States..still planning on that...
My Parents have both passed away, its been years now... no siblings, just an only child. Have some few cousins around in the States and in Australia and Germany but don't stay in contact much...
My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the Medical field of the Army and later worked with the UN.
I don't work on weekends, that's my Off-Duty time. In my off-duty time..i just meet up with some of my men and have a chat or we go around town just to have fun..i like to be in my room as well when am not working...sometimes listening to music or watching a movie..I have my own room here, don't share with anyone.
I'm passionate about everything life has to offer...to be with my dear one also excites me as well..that is..someone i love most...
I don't have a favorite color...do like Blue and Purple though...i just love any color as well..i do love to eat every food but i do like chocolate ice cream.....LOL...I don't have a favorite food though...
Miami Dolphins....that's my favorite NFL team...i do love to watch them play anytime....
I do love watching romantic movies..adventure and action movies too...the movie i always love to watch is Titanic..i can watch that over and over again..
The last book i read was a novel by Shake spears...i have forgotten about the name ...may be i will tell you later on....
I do love to listen to love and romantic songs..country music..R and B and Christian songs as well...I hope you now know a bit about me...you will get to know me more as we keep sending each other mails..

I thought being alone could help save the situation but was doing myself more harm than good. I can't continue to be alone after three hard years being alone. These raises the question why I gotta look for the one out there who I can call my other half, someone I can snuggle with when is cold, to trust, who would care for me as much as I care, who would be with me through thick and thin, someone who would be the first thing on my mind every morning and the very last at night, someone who can make the sun shine for me when is even stormy, to walk hand in hand with, life-partner in the truest sense of the word; somebody who'd be there through both ups and downs,to be in the kitchen with, someone I can miss when I'm sad, I can miss when I'm lonely and most of it all someone I can miss when I'm happy and do everything with. I am a very loyal person and expect the same in return. Ask and you shall receive (using some common sense, of course...) I am willing to help do anything and ask the same of person that I am with. I want someone who can put the spark back into my life.Well I'm definitely interested in learning more about you.

Lastly, I must say that I like my job...especially when it comes to fighting the wicked,protecting and defending the innocent. Are you bored or scared? Hope not! Got some photos to share??

That's all for now and I hope to hear from you soon. Time to wrap up my documents and get back to work! I hope you tell me more about yourself. Take care and enjoy your day.
Here is a note I always have in mind and I'll like to share with you:
Life is short! Break the rules!
Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..
And never regret anything that made you smile.
I'm looking for someone who can make me laugh.

Sincerely yours,
Samuel.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Isabella13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Samuel O'Connor, snowwhyt00111@yahoo.com

Postby Isabella13 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:54 am

Hello, I have met a man with those pictures. He told me his name is Dennis Connor. Could somebody give me some information for this man Samuel O'Connor?. Thanks.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:02 am

welcome to RS, Isabella13 :)
would you please give us more detail about your Denis ?? his email ID, pics, Profile, etc so we can help you more to found out
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Isabella, he is a black scammer from Ghana with pictures stolen from some innocent white man. Drop him!
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Isabella13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Isabella13 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:58 am

Thanks very much, Minerva and Marisa. He has ask me for help $$$ to get retired from Army. He had sent me a lot of pictures of that white man. Yesterday, I asked him to see him by webcam. He told me, by mail, it is difficult in his camp because they have their rules. But he told me he will try another place. Of course, I am not going to send him the money. I am so sorry for that white innocent man because bad people is using his pictures.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:23 pm

SANDYO
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SANDYO » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:14 pm

If it sounds too good to be true, it is ! I was scammed by a person who said he was in Kuwait,said was a Lt General named Claudio O'Connor. He used email c.connermltry@gmail.com and c.connermltry@yahoo.com Some of his emails to me. The picture that is already posted is one that he had sent me.

My babe
I tend to think about you all day
Over the past few days I have been thinking about the huge impact you have in my life. I've experienced both love and what I thought was love, but I have found the real definition of love in you. Your presence lingers in my mind and you're not physically with me, you're always on my mind, and in my heart. You move inside me, deep in my soul
We are building a strong foundation based on friendship , which is like no other. You are my Best woman. Happiness describes every moment we share.

When my spirits are down the thought of you is my remedy. You replenish the holes made by others in my heart, mending them with your grace and kindness. Your letters serenade me. We were once strangers, but have become the love of my life. you mean so much to me. I love you.
Claudio

Mon, 8:30 PM
You are someone who made me believe that true love exists, You are someone who accepted me beyond doubt. You are someone who continuously fulfills my dreams, , You are someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.You are someone I faithfully love,.. this feelings keeps coming and i cant control any of this feelings cause its not natural ..its Love

You look splendid beautiful
to me

Hi angel ,

How are you doing babe ? I hope you are doing great .. well i just thought of writtiny you this e-mail cause it seems you are not too sure of my feelings for you . i really Love you whenever i say it .. iLove you so much , i know we just met not too long but i must admit to the fact that you have really grown a very big part of me .. I dont thin i can ever go on a minute without thinking about you .. Even in our moods, regardless of the irritations of daily life we manage to make each other laugh. The sound of your laughter rings through my ears and touches my heart. Our banter that may seem odd to others makes us giggle to no end. The difference between you and I are very few, yet they are there. But we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another...It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together...powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning....I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

Love you ...

He asked me if I could send an IPad to his son ,Kevin who was supposedly in Ghana, the address was 17 Road, Accra Ghana, which is not a good address. Had given a caretaker name, started with first name Eric. The number that he sent me texts from was 1-110-440-601. He had told me his son is 12 yrs old and that he was a widower, whose wife died in a fatal accident 4 years ago in Miami, when they were getting ready to go on a cruise.
to me

he used 1-110-440-601 to send me texts.We chatted every night on gmail. He never used my name,was always,babe, damsel, angel,etc. He did not answer some questions I asked like which military base he was originally stationed at, he said he lived in Chesapeake,Va.He was quite charming. I realized it was a scam when I checked the zip code he had sent 00233 which internet had as a dating scam.

ATTACHING SOME OF THE PICTURES HE SENT ME

SANDYO
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SANDYO » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:41 am

Claudio O'conner
Oct 14, 2013, my first email from person posing as Army Soldier

to me

I consider myself,Nice,Intelligent,Romantic,Outgoing,Cute and a very honest person. Not here to lie about anything, not sure why some do but I cannot change the world (however I am the type that thinks women and men our age should know what they want out of life) I am looking for a Partner who is Outgoing,Romantic,Easy Going and Laid Back....one who knows how to have a Good Life and Fun without Drama. That seems to be alot to ask from a person nowadays. Please don't take this as me judging everyone out here,that has just been my experience so far. I am up for anything like Amusement Parks,Zoo,Camping, NASCAR ,Beach,Walks,Etc. And I would like to spend time with that special someone doing whatever we may like to do as a couple alone being Romantic is always nice..I still enjoy going out sometimes also...I am not trying to sell myself here so please all I ask is Respect me and I will Respect you, I very much enjoy my life...and I am very happy go lucky, I just would like to bring the Romance Back with that Special woman..

I am spiritual, religious, and a Christian. I am straightforward, strong willed, and therefore I don't smoke at all like i stated before ,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someones negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes; the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me. father of one son names Kevin .. currently staying with a friend of mine in west Africa until am deployed from Kuwait on my peace keeping mission

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Webson, c_webson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:26 pm

badoo.com/01277347488/
Webson 58, New York, NY

hello dear am Webson from new york and am new on confirior and seeking a true love from a real and God fearing lady..i will be very happy if we could get to know each other better..hoping to hear from you my dear

okay c_webson@yahoo.com am online now

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Webson, c_webson@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:59 pm

^^
About me
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be
Interested in
i want to meet real women not fake or scammers
:liar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pianomom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

David O'Connor, oconnorb72@yahoo.com

Postby Pianomom » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:46 pm

David O'Connor from OkCupit
age 55
birthday 9/12/58
E-6 Army Seargent stationed in Iraq
oconnorb72@yahoo.com
uses Yahoo IM

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:52 am

Pianomom

Thank you for your post. Please BLOCK and IGNORE without saying another word to African mafia using this stolen picture ...Be safe!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Pickles+5
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pickles+5 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:50 pm

As of Sept., 2014, on Zoosk, which is a dating site, this person is going by the name Terry O'Connor. Stating that he is from Cedar Rapids, IA (there is a Terry O'Connor, actually living in Cedar Rapids, but he's 45 y.o.). 13 y.o. son name Ben, wife died in a car accident 5 years ago. Son is in boarding school in Newark NJ. Very lovey-dovey, tried to have me send him a PS4 for his son's birthday which is this month. Told him no. Address where he wanted PS4 to go is:
Emmanuel Hammond, 581 S. 19th St., 2nd Floor, Newark, NJ 07103

I confronted him about not being the person whom he claims to be. Said he would call me once he comes back to the States as he says he is currently in Kabul, coming home at the end of this month and retiring. Below are links to pictures.

I have more pictures, as he sent me lots.
Has anyone contacted the military about this person using this poor Brig. Gen. John 0'Connors pictures? Please let me know.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Pickles+5

Welcome to RS. Did scammer hidden behind the photos gave you his email address or phone number you could post?
Please do not confront scammers ever again. They not getting mad for that but actually appreciate the valuable lesson.

The name and address he wanted you to sent PS4 is just another mule recruited on social site.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE criminals. Law Enforcement is proper adm. to notify real person.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”