It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 12:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Tony Chandonnet, tonychandonnet@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:45 pm

pictures are stolen from Brian B, see below.

netlog
tonychandonnet
male - 47 years, Mountain View, United States
I am Easy-Going,Understanding,Friendly and caring.I love to dance,I love singing and have this passion for it each time i always sing.I like going to church on Sundays.I believe in God and a doer of his work.

Hi there i am new here , you seem nice and I would like to know you more , my email is tonychandonnet and you can text me on 4089057249 or 6052069850 cheers

ALSO ON FB
facebook.com/#!/tony.chandonnet.9
Tony Chandonnet
From Mountain View, California
April 22 via BlackBerry Smartphones App

Image Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Spokeo is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tony Chandonnet, tonychandonnet@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:23 pm

Also on:

BP
CA_tony2013
Relationship Status: Single
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Primary Job: Executive Management
I am very single and looking for the right lady , thats why i am here please i am not here for games or for just sex , of you are not serious please dont contact me , no matter or distance thatss not a problem for me at all feel free to let me know you mind..

zorpia.com
tony
47, Male, Mountain View, California, United States
Ethnicity: Inter-racial
Currently Living with: Alone

About me:
I am Easy-Going, Understanding, Friendly and caring.I love to dance, I love singing and have this passion for it each time i always sing.I like going to church on Sundays.I believe in God and a doer of his work.

I'm looking for:
I'm looking for someone that shares the same passion for love, companionship and trust that I do. I'm not a serial dater, I'm interested in finding that special someone that wants to share the ups and downs of life and have fun doing it. Life is too short to not find more than a few laughs on the way through

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:31 pm

badoo.com
Tony Chandonnet
Mountain View, CA, United States
Interested in
I'm looking for someone that shares the same passion for love, companionship and trust that I do. I'm not a serial dater, I'm interested in finding that special someone that wants to share the ups and downs of life and have fun doing it. Life is too short to not find more than a few laughs on the way through

Education: College/University
Work: A Business Owner. I have a reasonable income

meetme.com/member/58555102
tony chandonnet
47, Male, single
Mountain View, California

pics already posted

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Clones on other sites:

facebook.com/andy.fouquet
Andy Fouquet
Worked at Bussiness Owner
Studied w!ner at: Unversity of Bristol
Previousr: Uk and Us
Lives in San José
Has friends from Nigeria :mrgreen:

facebook.com/andy.fouquet.9
Andy Fouquet
no further info

dateagolfer.com
harrywalt
I COULD HOLD
Male, Age 51 | Leander, Texas, United States
Profession: Artist
Golf Handicap:
Home golf course: None :D
Favorite golf courses: None :D
Golf courses harrywalt has played on: None :D

About me:
OK, I am not superman and am not perfect, but I am a really nice guy with a big and kind heart, a romantic and looking for one nice, kind, funny, smart woman to share a real romance with. I am the type of guy who wants to sweep a woman off her feet and share something really special, like a fairytale, a fairytale romance, and yes I do believe in a fairytale romance, just have to find the right person to share it with. I am 49 as of feburary! 6.6 tall, muscular build and in good shape, educated and work as an artist, love so many things in this world! I love to read and to write, love travel, movies, music, children, animals, charities and I really love any charities that help children and animals, love smiles and laughter, comedy, history and learning about the past, and much more, oh and I am a romantic and love to kiss and cuddle, and am certified in massage to and give a mean neck and shoulder rub! :)

harrywalt's perfect match
I would love to meet someone HONESTY/BALANCE Just one nice woman, one really nice, sweet, fun, smart woman, with a kind heart, a romantic soul, a spirit that makes every day brighter, someone who makes your heart smile when you see or think about her, that is what I am looking for. :) And what nationality or where she is from isn't that big a deal to me,I have learned a lot about myself from the relationships in my life time. I feel I know myself quite well because I have always been blessed with a woman who has cared for and loved me. I know honesty is perhaps one of the most important qualities an individual must have. If you are flexible and enjoy the above things that interest me that would be a good start. Should a relationship develop it would be important to know that the person be willing to attend mass together and pray together at home. Naturally be a cheerful, happy, comfortable, confident woman with minimal baggage. By this time most of us have lived up to approximately 50% of our lives and no doubt will have circumstances and or situations. Some quantity is normal and reasonable to expect but hopefully does not relate to a current event crisis. I would like a woman who would be at ease when describing her past relationships. To be comfortable with explaining the good, bad, and ugly moments of their lives whether or not they where the culprit. Not to feel embarrassment or shameful for anything. God loves us all even with our imperfections. I suppose this could fall under about me and may be viewed as a selfish desire. Fact is, it is probably true of most men, I am an individual who is visually stimulated. I do not consider this attitude-desire to be shallow, just an honest preference.

pics stolen from the 2007 myspace album of Brian B., 48 years old, Sunset Beach, California
myspace.com/beachbeau

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry Walter, harrywalter49@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Confirio.

52 / Male / Straight
Joined April 5, 2014. Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
OK, I am not superman and am not perfect, but I am a really nice guy with a big and kind heart, a romantic and looking for one nice, kind, funny, smart woman to share a real romance with. I am the type of guy who wants to sweep a woman off her feet and share something really special, like a fairytale, a fairytale romance, and yes I do believe in a fairytale romance, just have to find the right person to share it with. I am 6.6 tall, muscular build and in good shape, educated and work as an artist,i draw ,paint and i make art craft and sculpture, love so many things in this world! I love to read and to write, love travel, movies, music, children, animals, charities and I really love any charities that help children and animals, love smiles and laughter, comedy, history and learning about the past, and much more, oh and I am a romantic and love to kiss and cuddle, and am certified in massage to and give a mean neck and shoulder rub! :)

Junkmail:
Life's too short 2 spend it alone,i am Willing 2 take a chance in the name of love! I hope 2 run into life long love with u,I would love 2 get 2 know u hope u don't mind maybe we could go for a chat.if you have a yahoo instant messenger you can add me so we could get to know ourselves more better harrywalter49@yahoo.com

harry

Yahoo avatar:

Acta est fabula.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Walter, harrywalter49@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 pm

also on MS, twice on BP, on person.com (harry12345)
same profile pic, same location
Age 52

add. pics

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm

pics lead to a profile on besocial

andyman5545
Male, Single, 49
Wants to meet with a girl, 36-56
Interested in Women
San Jose Addition, California, United States

My Story
I am single and looking for a serious relationship, i'm loving, honest, caring with good sense of humor, i like the great out doors...beach, skiing, hiking, camping, traveling, i love to laugh and i am very easy to get along with...,

Ideal Match
I'm looking for someone that shares the same passion for love, companionship and trust that I do. I'm not a serial dater, I'm interested in finding that special someone that wants to share the ups and downs of life and have fun doing it. Life is too short to not find more than a few laughs on the way through,

and a profile on BP
andyman5545
Sex: Male

and these pics can be found in the forum ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 am

harry123452
52 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: califonia
Marital status: Single
Children: No
Want children: No

Interests: Computers/Internet, Movies, Reading, Karaoke, Language,
Education: Bachelor's degree

About harry123452
OK, I am not superman and am not perfect, but I am a really nice guy with a big and kind heart, a romantic and looking for one nice, kind, funny, smart woman to share a real romance with. I am the type of guy who wants to sweep a woman off her feet and share something really special, like a fairytale, a fairytale romance, and yes I do believe in a fairytale romance, just have to find the right person to share it with. I am 6.6 tall, muscular build and in good shape, educated and work as an artist,i draw ,paint and i make art craft and sculpture, love so many things in this world! I love to read and to write, love travel, movies, music, children, animals, charities and I really love any charities that help children and animals, love smiles and laughter, comedy, history and learning about the past, and much more, oh and I am a romantic and love to kiss and cuddle, and am certified in massage to and give a mean neck and shoulder rub! :)

pics already posted
except for this one

My heart is like a book, it depends on how you read me, don't judge me by my cover, look inside and discover you will be one of my golden page...Love is not about money, love is not about clothes, cars or bling. It's about what your heart feels and desires. There are 4 steps to happiness: 1. you, 2. me, 3. our hearts, 4. together! I'm not Superman but I'll always be here to protect you.i am here for serious relationship that would lead to marriage please drop me a line if you interested drop me your phone number i would get back to you.i may not be fred flingstone but i can make your bedrock.god can bring peace to your past purpose to your present and hope to your future,feel free to send me an mail in harrywalter49@yahoo.com....looking forward to hear from you harry

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry Walter, harrywalter49@yahoo.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 am

harry123452
52 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: califonia
Marital status: Single
Children: No
Want children: No

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Walter, harrywalter49@yahoo.com 2nd pic set

Postby Bix » Fri May 15, 2015 8:00 pm

resurfaced on matchdoctor
joseph56565
49-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 44 - 70
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am a loving, kind, gentle and supportive man. I have a caring, passionate, charming nature and true desire to start new relationship which will be based on love, understanding, sharing, giving and a complete devotion. I am ready to compromise as I think that it is important to maintain harmony in a relationship between partners. I am also a very active and full of energy, joyful man. I have a great sense of humor and I enjoy making other people laugh. I have very good household skills.

Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where your headed..
True love is felonious. . . You take someone's breath away. . . You rob them of the ability to utter a single word. . . You steal a heart...Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world...Every Woman Needs a Superman,I can count to 10 with my eyes closed.Feel my shirt, it's made of Love material i am harry what is your name i am here for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage if you interested drop me a note in harrywalter49@yahoo.com so we could get to know ourself more better looking forward to hear from you now
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

bustthemscammer45
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bustthemscammer45 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:37 am

Found him on Plentyoffish.com as Douglas_Love

used this pic

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:54 am

bustthemscammer45

If you have more info such : email, SKYPE ID, phone numbers for them please share.Thanks.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Douglas_Love on okc

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:59 am

okc
douglas_love
45 • San Diego, CA • Man

My self-summary
I am Easy-Going,Understanding,Friendly and caring.I love to dance,I love singing and have this passion for it each time i always sing.I like going to church on Sundays.I believe in God and a doer of his work.

I’m looking for
Women
Ages 37–76
Near me
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

Last online Yesterday – 10:15am
Education Graduated from university
Job Administration
Income $80,000–$100,000
Status Single
Type Strictly monogamous
Offspring Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets Has dogs and has cats
Speaks English

uses third pic of starting post

playing the scammers
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Walter, harrywalter49@yahoo.com 2nd pic set

Postby playing the scammers » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:19 pm

lol here we go again

tagged profile: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6040030145
yahoo id/email: harrywalter49@yahoo.com

first message received: :mrgreen:
Every Woman Needs a Superman,i am here for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage if you interested drop me a note in harrywalter49@yahoo.com so we could get to know ourself more better looking forward to hear from you now harry :mrgreen:

woo hoo i have a new one to play with lol will keep you posted

REMEMBER: PLEASE DO NOT PLAY WITH THESE SCAMMERS!!! immediately block them from communicating with you
Knowledge is power and we have it :cool:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:02 pm

still known email, now on ar

Hello Nice photo!thanks for viewing my page I really liked what you said in your profile!I'm interested in something that could lead to a relationship. I'm old enough that I am interested in settling down with the right person.We share a lot of interests,Anyways,you can drop me a note on harrywalter49@yahoo.com so we could chat now I hope to hear back from you because you sound and look really interesting. I am a very outgoing person and enjoy all types of activities. My friends say I’m very outgoing but I think I’m shy when first meeting people. I work full-time as an artist. I am very sociable and enjoy being around people. If you would like to get to know me, just send me a message.Have a nice day!

harry

harry
Male / Divorced
54 Los Angeles
Create Date 16/03/2016 20:19
Last Login 16/03/2016 21:34
About Me
OK, I am not superman and am not perfect, but I am a really nice guy with a big and kind heart, a romantic and looking for one nice, kind, funny, smart woman to share a real romance with. I am the type of guy who wants to sweep a woman off her feet and share something really special, like a fairytale, a fairytale romance, and yes I do believe in a fairytale romance, just have to find the right person to share it with. I am 6.6 tall, muscular build and in good shape, educated and work as an artist,i draw ,paint and i make art craft and sculpture, love so many things in this world! I love to read and to write, love travel, movies, music, children, animals, charities and I really love any charities that help children and animals, love smiles and laughter, comedy, history and learning about the past, and much more, oh and I am a romantic and love to kiss and cuddle, and am certified in massage to and give a mean neck and shoulder rub!
Looking For
i would love to meet someone HONESTY/BALANCE Just one nice woman, one really nice, sweet, fun, smart woman, with a kind heart, a romantic soul, a spirit that makes every day brighter, someone who makes your heart smile when you see or think about her, that is what I am looking for. :) And what nationality or where she is from isn't that big a deal to me,I have learned a lot about myself from the relationships in my life time. I feel I know myself quite well because I have always been blessed with a woman who has cared for and loved me. I know honesty is perhaps one of the most important qualities an individual must have. If you are flexible and enjoy the above things that interest me that would be a good start. Should a relationship develop it would be important to know that the person be willing to attend mass together and pray together at home. Naturally be a cheerful, happy, comfortable, confident woman with minimal baggage. By this time most of us have lived up to approximately 50% of our lives and no doubt will have circumstances and or situations. Some quantity is normal and reasonable to expect but hopefully does not relate to a current event crisis. I would like a woman who would be at ease when describing her past relationships. To be comfortable with explaining the good, bad, and ugly moments of their lives whether or not they where the culprit. Not to feel embarrassment or shameful for anything. God loves us all even with our imperfections. I suppose this could fall under about me and may be viewed as a selfish desire. Fact is, it is probably true of most men, I am an individual who is visually stimulated. I do not consider this attitude-desire to be shallow, just an honest preference.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Artistic / Creative / Performance
Profession Artist
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

Return to “White Males”