It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Fredrick Bin Orthman ~ yugie231@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby *Dragonessa » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:02 am

Posting for a would be victim.. only she didn't fall for it :D

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/fredrickbin.orthman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fredrick Bin Orthman
Work and Education
Expro

Email: yugie231@yahoo.com & fredorthman1@hotmail.com

Names he is using:
Mohd Azhar Mohd Bin Nordin - Acct Name of the account to deposit
Mohd Azhar bin Othman, Independent Music Professional Singapore

He said he was a doctor and was in Kabul, Afghanistan, amid Taliban attacks, the top UN asked despachassem summoned all their valuables, he asked for an address, number and password sent p tracing package when the package got stuck in Kuala Lumpur he said they had found hard earned money he earned and wanted to charge fees, warned me, asked how the rates were and he told the paper that the company sent to him 2320 USD, (7,000.00 reais) when he sent a message saying the fees that he needed help with to pay.. he had her phone # and had someone call her, the number: 00601126232641, is from Malaysia, the person who called spoke well wrapped. He was told she had no money to help.

fredrick B Orthman: someone already transfered half of the money to the company now all i need is the balance for my package to be released

To: xxxxxx

Hi sweet,
Am very glad to hear from you.
You know , since the sudden death of my wife, I felt as if the world had fallen apart. For a long time after her death, I kept my life very small - work, home, very little socializing and definitely in dating, I just was not ready.

It took me a long time to get through Those dark days after her death - I never thought i could ever get over 'something like that. Instead i had to go through it and feel the pain so much, that i can heal Eventually the spirit. But after a while I of realized if I tried to keep my life safe and small so I would not get hurt, Also I was cutting myself off from feeling any joy again - because joy and pain are two sides of the same-coin.

So, Gradually I allowed myself to emerge back into the real world again, and here I am, my first attempt at online dating! I've lurked on here for a while, but am now ready to meet new people.It was a very close friend of mine really Introduced me to the site were i met you.I have not been there for long.

I hope to meet a decent woman who is looking for a serious relation ship. I am not looking for fun. A real partner Whom I would respect, love and pamper. When my time will come, I would not choose any where else rather than being with her ​​and if God forbid, her team comes, she will leave behind a lot of happy and loving memories I would cherish till my time comes and join her .

I see you as a matured woman with a unique look and Also a kind of fun to be around, so i feel we can start the friends and see where it Could lead us to. I long for a kind heart ed, caring and loving woman Whom i will live with for the rest of my days if things work out smoothly ... i was so happy when i read about what you want in your ideal man, You know i was highly torched cos i am a family oriented man with love and affection to my partner.

To me babe, all i want is a loving and sincere relationship will be bound with love and care, Could probably lead to marriage and last forever, maybe cornichons give each other a chance in our life to see if we are compatible. But please be informed that i would not have much time to meet and chat with you online all time cause am always busy but i will devote my time to know a little more about you.

So let me know what you think

Your Sincerely
Fred.

Hello dear,

How are you doing today, i hope you are doing well and there great, honestly I was really surprised with what you said to me in his email before me,
Actually, I like that you've been finding out about me and about you in relation to this website where we met, I went there with an eye on you, the sincere
the truth is that I'm never contacting anyone, even a man, because you're the only reason I still have to stay there.

I've made ​​up my mind and my intention was always to love and care for you, my love, my darling Today I had so many things to do and I have been very
busy during this time, despite the fact that the weather here has always been so hot, I still needed to do some things as hiring equipment transport company and wait for the chemicals that I placed an order the company to reach y tomorrow here in Malaysia because there was a slight slow put out in labor.

I went in search of a brief tour of some friends pending when I go through with this project several million, Honey I really swear to you now that I have no other woman I love in my heart, but you, dear, I I truly love and now sonia and I are happy and we made ​​up our mind to
share and live together with you honey.

I want you not to worry about anything because my listening, body and soul belongs to you and will always beat for you forever, I hope you will find my daughter (Sonia)
photos babe, hope you will like them because I'm sending you babe.

Your ..

Fred.

Image Daughter Sonia Model from Focus International Hawaii
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fredrick Bin Orthman, fredorthman1@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:28 am

also goes by
fredorthman1@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fredrick Bin Orthman ~ yugie231@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:44 pm

pinterest.com/yugie231
Yugo Steve

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fredrick Bin Orthman ~ fredorthman1@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:48 pm

hotmail address leads to tagged

Fredrick O
Tagline: I need you.
Relationship Status: Open Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

profile pic = yahoo avatar

myra.baluran
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fredrick Bin Orthman, fredorthman1@yahoo.com

Postby myra.baluran » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:02 am

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fredrick Bin Orthman ~ yugie231@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:50 am

thanks for the post and welcome to RS. if you have his email ID feel free to post it. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”