It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Barrett; <barrett_homer@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:42 pm

pics stolen from a model Jim Goetz
http://www.starnow.com/jimgoetz

Username: homer10

Email: barrett_homer@yahoo.com

User IP 50.22.192.195...... with Spamresults

SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244

Full Name
barrett

About me
i am good and honest

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
alabama\

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
engineer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Barrett; <barrett_homer@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:00 pm

twice on tagged

Barrett H
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Basic Info: 59, Male
Location; Dallas, TX
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

bea2012
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Barrett; <barrett_homer@yahoo.com>

Postby bea2012 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Facebook Scam
Username: Bernard Hendrick
Marital Status: Widower

Email: bernald_henric@yahoo.com
Area Code of mobile phone from Liverpool, UK

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward aka Williams Ledger, antoniofigueroa544@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:47 pm

zorpia.com
Williams
50, Male, Houston, Texas, United States
Interested in: Friends, Activity Partners, Dating, Serious Relationship

Image Image

Hello, My name is Edward , u have got a lovely profile guess am interested in you, mail me on my personal mail addy so we can get along and get to know more about each other.... antoniofigueroa544@yahoo.com, waiting for ur reply....

seems as if the yahoo avatar shows the latest victim

found at least 7 profiles on FB with varying pics from his gallery

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edward aka Williams Ledger, antoniofigueroa544@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:15 am

To antoniofigueroa544@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/07/10
Location Chicago, Illinois, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on true3.gcdns.com (99.198.108.118:62289)

Organization: SingleHop
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

hello xxx thanks for taking your time to reply me back ,
i have deactivate my account from ZOpia thou,

--- hahaha, he's still on it ---
mini.zorpia.com/mini#!WilliamsLedger

well if yu are contacting me now ,, i really apreciate you for taking your time to do that ,

More about me, I am Anthonio, Widower, born in Nice Usa, I am mixed breed...LOL, My Dad was from Usa and Mum was Australia...Moved to Australia when i was 15 with parents. Lived in Australia for the better part of my life...I have a Usa accent when I talk...I obtained my degree in Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) B.E(EE) at Flinders University of South Australia, in Adelaide.

I relocated to the this country for some personal reasons which is very important to me weeks back...I find very much peace and tranquility there...I’m 6"1 , with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I have passion for soccer, I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself... I love my life and everything that is has to offer. I am a strong believer in Karma. I believe that every person is placed in your life for a reason. Rather it is they are to bring something positive to you or you are to bring it to them. I love to laugh and have fun. I am very giving, sometimes too trusting, honest, fun, happy person. I will not judge anyone for their past because I believe that everyone has one. I am far from perfect, but I don't dwell on the past. That leads to my interests, there are too many to list but among them , I like to play games, watch movies, go hiking, eat really good food and desserts, cook, travel, explore new places, go to Broadway plays, I think I can have fun doing just about anything.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, QUESTIONS: I want to know more about your family, your background, your work, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone! So come on and share it all with me.

I want to know more about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And I’m using this medium to make you understand that I’m seriously seeking my Right woman, a Long term relationship. I miss having that one special someone to come home to. That ONLY one person that you call when something wonderful happens as well as when u needs a shoulder to cry on. I long for that one relationship that can withstand anything... The good and the bad. That ONE relationship that will last for eternity. I'm looking for someone who is honest, faithful, loving, caring, can make me laugh. Ok, I feel like I’m writing you a novel...LOL your turn!

I will attach some more pictures to you… Can I see some of you too???
Well, there is just a glimpse of me. I Hope this gives you a better idea about who I am and I look forward to sharing and learning more about you.

Take care and hope to hear from you very soon....

Received: from [99.198.108.118]
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013
From: Edward Thompson Antonio <antoniofigueroa544@yahoo.com>

SingleHop again

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

smith billy, smith.billy87@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm

smith billy, smith.billy87@yahoo.com
confirio smith 65 / Male / Straight Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
Hello am smith am new in to this site am also looking for the right woman for me i love you profile i will love to get to know more about you if you dont mind am also from texas you can eamil me about you and your pics to my email address smith.billy87@yahoo.com
Junk Mail
Hello how are you doing to day i love your profile and i will love to get to know more about you if you dont mind you are so sweet and loving in your pics i will love to get to know you better you can email me to my email box which is s/m/i/t/h/./b/i/l/l/y/8/7/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/ i will be waiting to read from you soon
Picture stolen from star now Jim Goetz

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: smith billy, smith.billy87@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:56 pm

FB
Smith Billy
Works at Mechanical Engineers Rocks.

22tuffenuff
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 22tuffenuff » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:33 am

He uses the name Robert Johnson on Date Hookup.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:26 pm

and his email ID ??
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

jeffery richards, jefferyrichards85@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:30 pm

jeffery richards, jefferyrichards85@yahoo.com, jefferyrichards9@gmail.com

52 / Male / Straight / widower
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined December 4, 2013. From Austin texas. Living in Austin, Texas.

About Me
I AM VERY AFFECTIONATE, LOVING, TRUSTING, FUNNY, COMPASSIONATE. I WANT THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE TO FALL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH ME. I WANT HER TO THINK OF ME EVEN IF IM NOT THERE AND PICK UP A PHONE AND LET ME KNOW HOW SHE CARES. I LOVE SURPRISES AND I LOVE TO SURPRISE. IM HAPPY GOING OUT TO DINNER OR LYING ON THE COUCH CUDDLING WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE. I BELIEVE THE EYES AND THE SMILE IS THE MIRROR TO THE HEART AND SOUL.

junkmail:
Hello, How are you doing there ? I am jeffery richards and I will love to know you more if you don't mind are you married with kids? : I am widower with a son of 12yr : ,All my life has been engolfed with misery and loneliness,i watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it,my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am now it's gonna change for the best. You can reply me back on here as soon as you get my message or mail me on my private yahoo which is jefferyrichards85@yahoo.com or gmail jefferyrichards9@gmail.com thanks

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Mei Mei Mei
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jim Goetz's Imposter

Postby Mei Mei Mei » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:18 pm

I found this imposter in my SingaporeLoveLinks.com mailbox (ID: 387280). He claimed that he is Dr. Sebastian (Age 52) from San Antonio, Texas, United States. The picture actually belongs to Jim Goetz (http://www.starnow.com.au/jimgoetz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

I feel a sense of anger towards scammers as I just managed to get over a romance scam a few months ago.

Mei Mei Mei
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jim Goetz's Imposter

Postby Mei Mei Mei » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:24 pm

His message to me is as follows:

Nice to meet you and hope you are having a wonderful weekend, I love your smile and enjoyed reading your profile. I'm intrigue and would like to know more about you and most certainly would like to be your acquainted friend. I would love to share with you a little about myself.

I love life and believe everything happens for a reason. I'm an athletic guy who enjoys working-out and also love to play a lot of sports. I'm always up to trying new things and would much rather participate than spectate. I'm pretty easy-going, have a good sense of humor and believe that good communication is important to any kind of healthy relationship. I'm looking for someone to share life's experiences with and to just grow together in all ways. I'm also very romantic and would love nothing more than to show that special someone just how special they are. Anything else you would like to know just ask!

Please read my profile and send me an email if you feel we are compatible. I look forward to hearing back from you should there be mutual interest. I won’t be able to communicate over the Singaporelovelinks mail because my subscription will soon end. Probably you can send me an email so we can communicate fabio61s@hotmail.com Write me at my address so I can tell you more about my personality and we can share photos with each other, I think I feel more secured exchanging mails and photos with you from my personal mail box. It’s being a pleasure. Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Dr. Sebastian. :liar:
Sebastian December 15, 2013 6:00 AM

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jim Goetz's Imposter

Postby minerva » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:38 pm

and his email ID ?? IP ???

EDIT : so already posted his email ID, so sorry did not notice it :(
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nick Leroy, nick_leroy98@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:18 pm

match doctor
nick_leroy
49-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 50
New York, New York, United States
About Me
am Nick by name, am 56 yrs old a construction engineer,am single and i'm new here cause am always up to try something new.....lol, so a friend told me to come and try this site dating so i decided to give it a trial,am a cool,loving,caring,understand ing with a strong sense of humor Much more of a listener than a talker.But can speak my mind when its needed. I like to have fun and I'm always up for trying something new. I think life should be taken somewhat serious, but at the same time you shouldn't worry and take it too serious or you will never make it out alive. There is a time to have fun and a time to get stuff taken care of. Finding the equal mix is the best way to live life. Looking for someone to have fun with whether it be something that could become serious or something short term, doesn't matter to me. One of those people that believes if things are meant to be then they will be. You can't force things and you can't turn people into what you want them to be. I think we all meet many interesting people in our lives and I think that we should take the time to get to know them, because you never know when you will meet that special someone. I am a man that is in need of real and perfect love.I have a very strong sense of humor and can and do laugh at my own mistakes. My mistakes are my own, I do not blame someone else. I do my best to help other people. Lots more good things but you will have to get to know me to find these out. just ask!!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nick Leroy, nick_leroy98@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:24 pm

FB
Nick Leroy
Studied at University of Sunderland
Lives in Everglades City, Florida
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Return to “White Males”