It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scammers with pics of Admiral William Mcraven

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Pictures stolen from Admiral and Commander William Harry McRaven
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._McRaven" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

William Marsh, williammarsh1955@yahoo.com

see also topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=66997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7275743856
William M, 55 Schenectady, NY

how are you doing today, i'm very glad to see your response you can join me yahoo on williammarsh1955@yahoo.com or give me your yahoo id i will add you we can also chat there

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

ESM
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bill Harry - Bill00247@yahoo.com

Postby ESM » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:15 am

I have been scam baiting "Bill Harry". He is a united state navy. He says he is 54. He says he loves you the first conversation. BEWARE!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bill Harry - Bill00247@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 am

Do you have any pics, emails, IP addresses, profiles, and any text that was on his profile or sent to you?

Please post additional proof
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bill Harry - Bill00247@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:59 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993632457
William H. M

Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

aemlee
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Admiral William Harry McRaven

Postby aemlee » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:16 am

WILLIAM HARRY MCCRAVEN
Williamcraven57
I received a message from a person by the name of William Harry McCraven on Facebook who stated that he was an admiral. I began to look to see if he was listed and saw that his last name is really spelled McRaven. He had put an extra C in the last name. This is the message he sent to me on Facebook. I found four different profiles for this person.
About Shows he studied at The University of Texas at Austin (which is true)
He went to school at Past: Roosevelt High School
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Pinehurst, North Carolina
Shows that he joined Facebook on December 14, 2013
Shows that he moved to San Antonio about a month ago. (How can he move a month ago when he said he lived in Afghanistan and has been there for a while??) :thinking:
Basic Information
Gender Male
Languages American English

Religious Views Christian

Contact Information
Email william.h.mccraven@facebook.com

Life Events
Started School at Roosevelt High School
• 2013 Moved to San Antonio, Texas
 2013 Traveled to Kabol, Afghanistan
 Started School at The University of Texas at Austin
Conversations with William on Facebook under this profile
William Harry Mccraven How are you doing xxxx?
ME:Hi, how are you doing. Need to ask you is your last name spelled McRaven or McCraven. on this site, it is spelled with the extra C
William Harry Mccraven Am fine and you. It Mcraven
Me: I am doing okay, just turned on facebook this morning to begin the day here I was not for sure which one you were on or if you answered up to all of your sites so I invited all of you to be a friend and then I saw this site had two C's in it

William Harry McCraven: This is the main profile am making use at the moment. (there are 5 in all but only two that he used to contact me on. ) :thinking:
William Harry Mccraven Did you add the other one too? (Remember there are 5 all together)
William Harry Mccraven Block the other profile of mine i don't make use of it anylong.. (the only problem with this is that he was on the other site just the day before and approved of my request to become a friend) (In this he is saying he only uses the one and not the other three) :liar:
William Harry Mccraven This the one i make use of presently. Block it okay Now you have me here Block the rest xxxx. Yes i did purposely all because of the Taliban's (I ask him why he used the one with his name spelled wrong and why he wanted the others deleted and blocked)
William Harry Mccraven Patiently waiting for you over there xxxx.. Remember block the rest of my account you added Except this one.

The Second profile he answers up to :
Then I received a message from one of the other profiles he has that he told me to delete.
MCRAVEN H WILLIAM
Joined Facebook on November 24th, 2013. Last date showing that he added to this site was January 7th 2014. So why did he want me to delete this one, This one had more pictures and more on it. Even had a photo of him and President Obama together. :thinking:
Not a lot of information about him on this one, just photos of him and the president and pictures of the soldiers and two boys, also pictures in Afghanistan.
The message he sent to me from this profile that he wanted me to delete. :
McRaven H William hello dear

McRaven H William ; really (He was checking to see if I had deleted and blocked this one, I have not blocked and deleted any of them yet, but plan to.)

Third site I found:

ANOTHER SITE IS UNDER mcraven H. McRaven
Joined Facebook June 20, 2013 Last log in the same day
No information just one friend

Fourth Site I found:

THEN THERE IS WILL H MCRAVEN
Joined Facebook December 4, 2013
Information on the\is profile
Work and Education
asic Information
Gender Male
Interested In Women
Relationship Status Divorced :mrgreen:
Languages American English

Fifth Site:

Then there is Harry McRaven William
From Portland, Oregon (We know that he is from North Carolina not Oregon) :mrgreen:
Joined Facebook November 19, 2013 last entry was December 3rd
This Page is automatically generated based on what Facebook users are interested in, and not affiliated with or endorsed by anyone associated with the topic.

He asked to start talking on messenger and I logged in and added him to my friends list: Information on Messenger: williammcraven57
Some of the main highlights of our conversation I have included here
xxx: How long have you been in Afghanistan?
William Mcraven: I have been here for a while. :liar:
William Mcraven: You know here is a War Zone.
William Mcraven: I'm from Pinehurst North Carolina..but i live in Texas,where are you from ?
William Mcraven: I'm 58 years old with my only child Calvin his 17 years old also study in United State Accademy West Point. (Never could find information in regards to children, so not for sure if this is right about having a child or not, but he is not a single parent, he is married still) :thinking:
William Mcraven: Oh yes just want to be like his father.
William Mcraven: I'm like my father too..my dad is in Air Force before he died.
William Mcraven: I have been in Navy since 35 years
William Mcraven: My wife left us when Calvin was 10 years old due to the nature of my work..for another man :mrgreen:
William Mcraven: Ever since then i have been a single parent :mrgreen:
William Mcraven: Honestly it really hurt me when i remember about her. (In his main photo he still is wearing his ring plus I have included photos of him and his wife that were taken in June and November of 2013) :mrgreen:
William Mcraven: Hope you have blocked the other account i said you should block

William Mcraven: on facebook>

William Harry McRaven (born November 6, 1955) is a United States Navy admiral, and Commander, U.S. Special Operations Command, since August 8, 2011. He previously served from June 13, 2008 to August 2011 as Commander, Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC)[2] and from June 2006 to March 2008 as Commander, Special Operations Command Europe (SOCEUR).[2] In addition to his duties as COMSOCEUR, he was designated as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), where he was charged with enhancing the capabilities and inter-operability of all NATO Special Operations Forces.
McRaven was born in Pinehurst, North Carolina, and spent most of his formative years in San Antonio, Texas, where he graduated from Roosevelt High School.[3] He is the son of the late Col. Claude "Mac" McRaven, World War II pilot who played briefly in the NFL.[4] McRaven attended the University of Texas at Austin on a track scholarship, and was a member of the Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps. He graduated in 1977 with a bachelor's degree in journalism.[5] McRaven holds a master’s degree from the Naval Postgraduate School, where he helped establish and was the first graduate from the special operations/Low intensity conflict curriculum.

Main Photos used on the sites

IN REGARDS TO HIS STATEMENT THAT HIS WIFE LEFT HIM WHEN HIS SON WAS 10, AND HIS SON IS NOW 17, THIS IS AN ARTICLE THAT I FOUND, HIS WIFE’S NAME IS GEORGEANN, AND ON OCTOBER 28TH, THERE WAS A RIGHTUP THAT ADMIRAL WILLIAM MCRAVEN AND HIS WIFE GEORGEANN ATTENDED AN EVEN WHERE HER HUSBAND WAS HONORED. SO IF HE HAS BEEN DIVORCED FOR 7 YEARS, THAT MEANS THAT SHE LEFT HIM SOMETIME IN 2006, BUT SHE IS STILL HIS WIFE AND TRAVELING WITH HIM IN 2013. COME ON, HE SAYS HE IS IN AFGHANISATN AND HAS BEEN THERE FOR SOME TIME, WELL, HE WAS IN WASHINGTON D.C. WITH HIS WIFE TO RECEIVE THESE HONORS, HE TOLD ME HE WAS DIVORCED AND HAS BEEN FOR OVER 7 YEARS. THERE WERE TWO EVENTS THAT ARTICLES WERE WRITTEN ABOUT WHERE THEY APPEARED TOGETHER. :liar: :mrgreen:

OSS honoree Adm. William McRaven with his wife Georgeann.
At OSS Gala, McRaven Honored, Defends Nation's Spying
BY ROBERT DEVANEY | OCTOBER 28TH, 2013

The OSS Society honored Adm. William H. McRaven, commander of U.S. Special Operations, the mastermind behind the raid to get Osama bin Laden, at its annual William J. Donovan Award Dinner Oct. 26 at the Ritz-Carlton in the West End.
The OSS gala is a unique Washington event, where old spies and young silent warriors gather to tell stories and recognize today's achievers -- and where national intelligence and covert actions are seen as high service to the nation.

USSOCOM commander visits Cannon

Posted 6/20/2013 Updated 6/20/2013 Email story Print story

by Airman 1st Class Xavier Lockley
27th Special Operations Wing Public Affairs

6/20/2013 - CANNON AIR FORCE BASE, N.M. -- The 27th Special Operations Wing welcomed U.S. Navy Adm. William H. McRaven, commander of United States Special Operations Command, and his wife, Georgeann McRaven, for a comprehensive look into operations at Cannon Air Force Base and Melrose Air Force Range N.M., June 19.

aemlee
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Admiral William Mcraven

Postby aemlee » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:34 am

Admiral William Harry McRaven
William Harry M
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Profile Views: 121 times
Profile Skin: US Flag

Location: Houston, TX (so glad he is out of Afghanistan which was just a couple of days ago, I guess his soon to
be wife, but he says he is divorced: I guess she got the house in San Antonio :mrgreen:
Orientation: Straight
First met the person in the photo on Facebook, known to me under the ame of William Harry McRaven, William Harry McCraven, and other names that were turned in before. Profile is now on Tagged with the same name and photos.
William Harry McRaven
Admiral, from Facebook now on Tagged
He sent me a message on tagged that stated:
sent you mail detailing a lot about me read it and tell me what you think,

This is the email that he sent to me:
William Harry McRaven Hello,how are you doing today,work and kids? It's William from tagged.com here is a few about me i want you to know. I was born in Pinehurst, North Carolina, and spent most of my formative years in Sa
To Me
Jan 15 at 4:26 PM
Hello,how are you doing today,work and kids? It's William from tagged.com here is a few about me i want you to know.

I was born in Pinehurst, North Carolina, and spent most of my formative years in San Antonio, Texas, where i graduated from Roosevelt High School.I am the son of the late Col. Claude "Mac" McRaven, World War II pilot who played briefly in the NFL.I attended the University of Texas at Austin on a track scholarship, and was a member of the Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps. I graduated in 1977 with a bachelor's degree in journalism i also hold a master’s degree from the Naval Postgraduate School, where i helped establish and was the first graduate from the Special operations/Low intensity conflict curriculum.

I have commanded at every level within the special operations community, including assignments as deputy commander for operations at JSOC, Commodore of Naval Special Warfare Group 1, Commander of SEAL Team 3, task group commander in the CENTCOM area of responsibility, task unit commander during the Persian Gulf War, squadron commander at Naval Special Warfare Development Group, and SEAL platoon commander at Underwater Demolition Team 21/SEAL Team 4.

I also served as a staff officer with an interagency coordination focus, including as the director for Strategic Planning in the Office of Combating Terrorism on the National Security Council Staff, assessment director at U.S. Special Operations Command, on the Staff of the Chief of Naval Operations and the chief of staff at Naval Special Warfare Group 1.

On April 6, 2011, I was nominated by President Barack Obama for appointment to the rank of admiral and as the ninth Commander of USSOCOM,of which JSOC is a component. After the Armed Services committee hearings, in late June,i was confirmed unanimously by the Senate for my promotion to four-star admiral and as commander of USSOCOM and took command August 8. The transfer ceremony was led by Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta in Tampa, with Admiral Olson also in attendance

I'm comfortable with myself, and I'm not a finished product. I am full of life, outgoing, caring, loving. I want a woman that can talk. Someone that's not afraid to say how she feels, a kind and gentile woman. I want Someone who sees beauty in the little things I do.. I love to laugh. How about you? I never want to get old but I love to cuddle up. I want a hand of love to hold me. Someone with an imagination. Romance is something i love. I smile all the time.
I feel life should not be wasted. I am a very romantic man, like to dance, to have dinner out, to go to the cinema, but the most important, to seek someone honest, who want to share the happiness and sadness. I want to find someone to respect and want to have a serious relationship..
I am a person with positive outlook. I have an upbeat personality, enjoy communicating with people and also love to listen. 'll make my soul mate Happy and Make her My Top Priority .. am not into head games so please don't be either. Needing a woman is not my purpose here, finding someone who wants to share that best friend type relationship is whats it is about for me.
I would like a woman who feels communication is a very important factor in any friendship/relationship and is not afraid to express her feelings.

Cheers.

Adm. William Harry McRaven.

I found the IP address which is listed below, and when I searched the IP address given of 41.71.173.54 It came back showing that the origin of the IP Location is Nigeria..
From William Harry McRaven Wed Jan 15 14:26:36 2014
Received: (qmail 69056 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Jan 2014 22:26:36 -0000
Received: from [41.71.173.54] by web120004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:26:36 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Message-ID: <1389824796.38764.YahooMailNeo@web120004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:26:36 -0800 (PST)

Photos used by this one on tagged:

aemlee
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aemlee » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:09 am

William Raven

Subject has a new profile on facebook under the name of William Raven. He has sent me a request to become one of his friends again. There are two sites that are gone, but there are still five sites under this name, two were set up through facebook or rather his friends on facebook.
About
Admiral at UNITED STATES NAVY
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Pinehurst, North Carolina
Followed by 6 people
1. On this new profile it shows that: William added a life event: Got Engaged
January 20
Message he sent to me when I saw that he was engaged:
• William Raven
Am not engaged to anyone my love. someone hacked my account and added that honey . You know i love you very much and i will never do such a thing
The only problem is that I know the lady that he is supposed to be engaged to, and there are messages sent back and forth where he calls her his wife and she calls him her husband. She is aware that he is not the person that is in the photos. I also know a couple of her friends ad they are giving her support.
Subject stated that the Taliban is hacking all of his sites and has added another site. He sent me a request to become one of his friends, and I noticed that he is engaged now, but at the same time was telling me how much he was in love with me.
He has also requested that we talk on Google and not on Messenger. He has a new account on gmail which is : Williamcraven57@gmail.com
Again as you can see it shows that he is living in Afghanistan taking care of the troops there, training them, when articles who that he has been assigned as the 9th commander at the Military Air Force Base in Florida for the Special Groups. He was appointed this position as soon in prior post of this identify theft, in 2011 and that he lives in Florida. How can he live in Afghanistan and Florida, an on Veterans Day he gave a speech which I watched which stated that he has been in Florida for two years and had never visited the museum there but was going to go and see the museum today. That was on Veterans day of 2013;
I ask him about his traveling back and forth and if the Air Force game him a jet and he said that he has his own jet, it really does not belong to him, but it is for him to use so he can travel as often as needed. (There goes more of the tax payers money, if that were true)
Photos that he has stolen to use on this site:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry Mcraven William, williamharrymcraven@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon May 19, 2014 7:43 am

FB
Harry Mcraven William
About
Commander at United States Navy
Studied at The University of Texas at Austin
Past: Roosevelt High School
From Portland, Oregon
Joined Facebook November 19, 2013

Image Image

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon May 19, 2014 7:49 am

here his 2014 FB clone from March 16

William-Mcraven Harry
About
Former Commander of T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ united state :mrgreen: special navy forces at ADMIRAL AND COMMANDER
Lives in New York, New York

Image Image Image

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

William Mcraven - navyrig@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:14 am

tagged.com
Navy M

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Profile Views: 149 times
Tagline: i need good and real friend.
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me:
I am mcraven i'm u.s international navy officer, i'm single no kid. i wanna meet with good person from any part of the world.

messages on tagged
hello how are you? you look so beautiful , i am william a u.s navy international officer , i am single no kid ... can you be my real friend?

Hello my dear its because of security reasons, do you have yahoo id so that we can chat there and for me to send you my pic?

Thank you my dear but i have added you to my yahoo messenger , navyrig@yahoo.com , so please do accept me so that we can share pic there
yahoo avatar :twisted:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

William 121, williambush121@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:04 am

DSM

william121: william121
[william121]
Activity:
13 hour(s) ago
male, 45, new york, United States.

my dear how are you today you so cute when i just come across your profile i really want to know much about you kindly write me on my private email(williambush121@hotmail.com) you can also add me on my skype (bushwilliam121) when i have time we can chat on cam,i really need to no much of you am waiting dear?

Skype avatar

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re : William 121, williambush121@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:50 am

Send me his pics, but it show diff pics :lol: , see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 2&start=30
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”