It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan, Pt2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Pictures stolen from Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan, see pg. 7

This is the continuation of topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=29513" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here are a few pics to remember him by! ;)

Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by Bix on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: added RPO
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Adams, williams.adams48@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:52 am

badoo
Williams Adams, 48
Conroe, TX, United States

that is it williams.adams48@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Gilbert, rgilbert101@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:53 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7406990
Nickname: gilbertb
Name: Richard Gilbert
State/Region: Texas
City: Allen

gilbertb: I'm good and you?it's my pleasure to hear from you again.you know what I will likw to know you more better so if you don't mind you can leave me you email address so to tell you more about myself and aslo add you for a chat.keen to hear from you asp.
Ok rgilbert101@yahoo.com.hope to read from you soon

rgilbert502@hotmail.com
also seen on pt1
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&p=313056" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Smith, dunn643@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:31 pm

badoo
Jordan alvin, 44
Ondo, Nigeria :dumb:
i am a respectful man who is raised to the love of Lord first, My family second, and everything else next. And that is exactly what i do. I'm not a perfect man but i have a perfect heart. I make mistakes but not purposely. I am not a machine. I am a human i really love my family and people around me mu church and my church family.

can you add me on there? dunn643@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon

shocked73
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

coop.white@aol.com & coop.white@yahoo.com

Postby shocked73 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:08 am

UPDATE on this scum... PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

he is now going by the name of Cooper White - email address is coop.white@aol.com or coop.white@yahoo.com - was found on POF.com (plenty of fish) and his username was cooperwannalove

We have been talking for a week and he almost got my money this morning. Good thing for my credit card blocks overseas transactions and my daughter calling me to say she saw on TV about military scams. Here are some photos and the rest that I have, have all been posted here.

Here was my first email and there have been many more since. He has since deleted his profile, claims his ex-wife cheated on him with his best friend and then stole millions from his military account. He claimed that his sister was in the hospital with bone cancer and she needed a loan but he couldn't access his account as it was blocked. He wanted to take a leave from the military and the only he could was to get back his CIA ID as he needed it for his leave request was to pay back the loan to the a Korean society.The name on the bank account was Welyn Zausa Ruik.

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:19:48 -0400

Thank you so much for your email,I hope you are doing fine? I think it will be cool to start by telling you a little about me.I'm Cooper White, I am 45 years old,i am a one woman man,always faithful,i have a daughter and a son they means the world to me,Julie is 9years old while Sam is 7 They live with my ex I divorce 3years ago.I am currently in Korea but will be back to Sydney soon,I work for the US military but live in Mosman,Sydney as a special duty officer,been a special duty officer explain why i can work for the US military and still live away from US,I Move to Australia because my ex is from there .I work with US-intelligence Homeland Security Sub-committee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence investigated task force i was formally deployed in Afghanistan as an Army on special duty,but now work in Korea as a special duty officer.
The CIA was plagued with low morale after failing to prevent the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and then providing crummy intelligence that led to the Iraq War. But the agency has seen a bit of a bounce back in its reputation recently despite a report questioning its interrogation techniques. People seem to be clamoring to join. Last year, the agency received 120,000 job applications online and expects a 40 percent to 50 percent increase this year.

In the years following the Sept. 11 tragedy, the agency has hired about half of its overall work force. Currently, there are open positions in 90 different occupations from psychologist to software engineer.Does my job sound interesting to you? I have been single for 2 years since my last relationship ended in such a painful manner.I think its about time i moved on now and find my self a good woman who i can hopefully spend the rest of my life with.I have got lots of love in me that i want to share. I'm passionate,loving,caring,trusting,honest,romantic and faithful.And all i am looking for is that special woman to move on with.A woman that i can love and will love me back.A woman that i can do that simple things of life with and share and enjoy life together.I hope to get to know more about you.I love all kinds of music but i have special interest in Blues,Hip Hop,Rap and a lover Basketball,Tennis,swimming and Soccer and a big fan of Manchester united football club,I also love the simple things of life like watching sunshine and walking the beach with the right with woman is my heaven. I want to meet the woman i can love,adore and spend the rest of my life with.I will also like to tell you that i am only interested in a serious and long term relationship as i want a more stable life now.I am so sorry if i sound too direct,its just that i wouldn't want to waste either your time or mine cause i have come to realized that life is too short to pretend.Looking forward to read from you soonest,i have attached some of my recent pictures with this email,i hope you like it.Do you have a yahoo messenger???If yes we can chat with it when we are both online..My yahoo address is coop.white@yahoo.com Hope to read from you soon

Another email

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 04:41:24 -0400

I find it difficult to get the thought of you out of my head,you seems too good to be real,you must be an angel.I believe in ANGELS,I pray every night that God should send me one from above,with you now,i guess my prayer have been answered.Out of my own decision i have decided to put some words down for you so i thought i will be 100% open and honest with you ....I want to tell you a little about me.
A few years ago I was curious about what it would be like to be with another woman...when I i am alone,i imagine so much,what it will be like to find the right woman,(MY ideal Woman) a woman with a good heart,a caring,sincere,loyal,honest,understanding and a faithful woman,I always have fantasies about women,what it will be like to get married and spend the rest of my life with that lovely woman i can call mine...seems so impossible as faithful woman are 1 out of every 1000...I am a one woman man and i cant stand it when my woman is not the same,i think this explain why i have been single

I placed a profile on the dating site and got quite a few response's but no one is intrested in a long time relationship all they want is one night stand,i clicked on you because i followed my instinct,there is no instinct as that of the heart,i follow my heart in everything i do.My heart chose you

I lived my earlier life in Miami,Florida with my parents and sister.I love my family & would not trade them for the world...
My only sister is married with 2kids,a boy and a Girl in DC
She is Sick at the moment,she has a bone cancer

I was raised in a very open and loving way. My Mum was a Sex Therapist & my Dad was an Engineer,I love my parent so much as they were all i had as a kid,parent divorced when I was 7, but they remained friends & very
amicable to each other until my dad passed,i lost my mom the same year,i was only 10years then and my sister was already 4years.It was a very big shock for me as a kid but my dads parent really helped me and my little sister to grow they took care of us like we were their kids.My grand father was a really great man and he thought me to be the man i am today.To some extent i can say i am a good man and i don't think anyone will ever complain about me.Like my Grand father used to say then, "experiences don't kill you, it makes you stronger"

Life for me has been so hard and i have been through a lot in life.Having lost my parent as such a young age. it was just so difficult for me but i did move and i have God and my grand parents to thank for that,I have always believed that when there is life there is hope.

A couple of years after moving in with my grand parents,they moved to Cape Town in South Africa where my grand mother originates from,It was during the years of Apartheid and South Africa wasn't the best place to live at that time but i did live there and i had a good growing years.After my Secondary /High school we moved back to the united states.I entered the Air Force through Officer Training School in 1993 after receiving a degree in electrical engineering from the University of Tennessee and having a certificate in piloting. I have commanded a fighter squadron, a specialized undergraduate pilot training group, a fighter wing and an air expeditionary wing.I have also held leadership positions on an operations crew, flight, training, standardization and evaluations, and current operations.I have maintained combat mission ready status as an instructor/evaluator in the battle management, surveillance, identification, emergency actions, and data link operations areas,supported the joint and coalition mission in Iraq with expeditionary assignments to Baghdad International Airport, Balad Air Base and Al Asad AB.I was the command for the 460th Space Wing at Buckley Air Force Base, Colo., before being deployed to Iraq and now I am stationed as a CIA in Korea
I spent 7 years in an organization that puts a premium on training, on education, on mentoring, and on leadership—as well as on accountability for results—not because those qualities are nice to have, but because the success of the mission depends on them. The culture here is very similar

Back in 2006, I had the privilege of being in the company of former First Sergeant Walter Morris, the first of the troopers to be assigned in World War Two to the 555th Parachute Infantry Battalion—the “Triple Nickles”—a unit of African-American airborne volunteers. These men, having met and passed the rigors of parachute training, were eventually given the dangerous—and secret and still very little known—job of jumping in to fight fires in the western United States that were caused by Japanese balloons carrying incendiary bombs in the final year of WWII—again a still little-known episode, but a very dangerous one indeed.
Been in the military gets me busy always but very rewarding.
Now you can imagine how comprehensive my military life has beeen...Started as Air force,switched to Army in 2001 after the Octomber terrorist attack and now a special duty officer

I Met kim in Miami in 98,she came to Miami for Vacation and we got to meet,we became friends and soon we became lover.We were so in love,she made me feel so happy and special.I am the kind of man that trust his Intuition so i decided that i need no other woman but her so we begin to live together as lovers.the same year.She was from Sydney and after been convinced that she was good enough for me we moved to Sydney .we had a really good life together and she was my life and everything that matters.I loved her and she loved me back.We had what you will call a perfect relationship and we were so happy together.

Late 2001 my grand mother died and just about a 2 month later Jan 2002 i lost my grand father too.His death was more of boredom and loneliness he simply didn't want to live anymore since he lost my grand mother.They were happy together for 50 years.And i really think i can understand that it was so hard for him to move with life.After his death i lost something very important as he was my Role Model,closest friend and i always went to him for advise

August 8 2003 Kim gave me the best gift of my life,She gave me Julie and about 2years after she gave birth to Sam.we had what i referred to as happiest family.

She often goes for shopping, beauty treatments and cinema sessions.
By accident i discovered she was not at the hairdresser when she was meant to be.
i grew suspicious about the way she employs her time and asks a private investigator to follow her. The embarrassed detective duly reports that she sees my best friend, at his home,several times a week.I didnt believe his stories,A day,i was suppose to have a busy day at the base,but for some official reason i went back home...I found my friend making love to my wife,in my house,Omg,i don't wanna talk about this

My life hasn't been the best of life's but i can look back and say that all that have happened to me in the past has helped me to be a better person.I will be looking forward to get to know more about you .I just want you to know the man that i am,I am not that kind of man that has all his interest on the outside beauty . I feel its so important for the woman i will be with to have a good heart,good family value, true love and honest too.That is what i call the inner beauty which matter so much to me.

I love the simple things of life like watching the sunset and walking and holding hands with my special one by the beach.I love to swim and i try to keep fit.All i want is to be with that woman that we will share some much together.I am not asking for too much.Just to be happy with the right woman.Hope this will not change your mind against me and i will be looking forward to read from you soon..I feel completely ready to move forward with life now and i am glad i did join the dating site as that's where i have met you

After my term here i have plans to retire and hopefully i will set up an Engineering Company of my own and live a happy life together with that woman that i can call mine...Maybe you,who knows? and i want you to know that i will relocate to any where best for us.

I hope i have not said to much,hope we can chat soon

Cheers

Cooper

shocked73
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Smith, robcuddlesx@yahoo.com; pt. 2

Postby shocked73 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:31 am

yahoo conversation with Cooper White:

IM 21 Oct 2013 6:16:32 AM

6:02:49 AM coop.white: i should get it today

6:02:56 AM coop.white: and will then put in for a leave

6:03:27 AM coop.white: honey maybe i should give you the bank details now

6:03:52 AM coop.white: so you can have all this sorted as soon as you can call the credit card details

6:04:37 AM XXX: I've never done anything like this before....

6:06:28 AM XXX: send me what you need to...I'll need the name of the company you owe this to as well...

6:06:47 AM coop.white: honey maybe i should explain

6:07:03 AM XXX: ok

6:08:01 AM coop.white: i cant receive any fund except it is sent via military agent

6:08:20 AM coop.white: all i have to do is search the data base for the agent bank details

6:08:25 AM coop.white: ones you send the money

6:08:30 AM coop.white: i will tell the commandant

6:08:38 AM coop.white: and then will receive fund from him

6:09:20 AM XXX: so I'm sending the money to the military?

6:09:51 AM coop.white: the military private agent for special duty officer in the US

6:10:13 AM coop.white: and commandant here will help confirm that you have sent the money

6:10:22 AM coop.white: i can then easily pay off the society

6:10:25 AM coop.white: that is all

6:10:48 AM XXX: so the military loaned you the money??

6:11:22 AM coop.white: honey i got the money from a society here in Korea

6:11:43 AM coop.white: i will take the money to them cash

6:17:40 AM XXX: before we do this...how long will take to get your leave?

6:17:45 AM coop.white: even if you dont exchange i can easily sort that here

6:17:56 AM coop.white: honey i have never requested for a leave

6:18:02 AM coop.white: so it is an advantage

6:19:54 AM coop.white: i intend to stay for over 3months honey

6:20:17 AM coop.white: we will create time for us

6:26:33 AM XXX: I hope this transfer thing works babe...and you'll be able to give the funds back so I can put it back on my credit card?

6:28:12 AM coop.white: honey please dont worry about getting it back

6:28:25 AM coop.white: once i am home i can pay it off

6:28:33 AM coop.white: my love i have been in the military for years

6:28:36 AM coop.white: i get well paid

6:28:46 AM coop.white: i have this issuer because my ex stole from my account

6:29:12 AM coop.white: i have never aked any one for help

6:29:27 AM coop.white: i could remember i wrote it on my profile from the dating site

6:29:34 AM coop.white: that i dont ask people for help

6:31:45 AM coop.white: honey you wont understand until we have met

6:31:58 AM coop.white: i love you so much that i will sell my soul to the devil to be with you

6:32:15 AM coop.white: i have been in the military since 1993 and i have never requested for a leave

6:32:37 AM coop.white: i did this time because i cant concentrate on anything here

6:32:41 AM coop.white: my soul is with you

6:32:51 AM coop.white: my mind is with you even though my body is here

6:35:39 AM coop.white: my love still seaching the data base for the agent acount

6:39:31 AM coop.white: i have the bank details now

6:40:46 AM XXX: ok send them babe..

6:40:49 AM coop.white: here is the details my love
6:43:56 AM coop.white: here is the bank details honey

6:43:58 AM coop.white: Bank Name=Bank Of AmericaAcc Holder Name= Welyn Zausa RuizBank Address :10 Middle Neck Rd. Great Neck NY 11021 USACHECKING ACCT: 483042576009Routing #= 021000322SWIFT: BOFAUS3N
6:57:32 AM coop.white: have you copied the bank details

7:00:44 AM XXX: yes I wrote the details down
7:07:57 AM coop.white: honey if you can transfer the fund

7:08:00 AM coop.white: to the account

7:08:15 AM coop.white: i will be able to put in for my leave immdiately

7:08:29 AM coop.white: because i will get my ID ONCE MONEY GOES IT
7:11:15 AM coop.white: it will be a international transfer

7:11:30 AM coop.white: so you will need the swift i gave you

7:11:48 AM coop.white: do a swift transfer so that money goes in immdiately
7:16:16 AM coop.white: honey do you understand what i mean by the swift transfer

7:19:10 AM coop.white: just tell them you want them to help transfer fund to the account i gave you

7:19:13 AM coop.white: do you understand

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Anderson, coop.white@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 am

Cooper White is Charles Anderson on facebook with coop.white@yahoo.com

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006532186764
Charles Anderson
Studied at The University of Tennessee at Martin
Lives in Albany, New York
From New York, New York

HagitAvr
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby HagitAvr » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Why they allways say honny and not use to call us by our first name.? :evil:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Scammers use a massmail approach.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amber Wolfgang, amberwolfgang79@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:18 am

datehookup
amberwolfgang79
I'm a single dad ,never guessed that I'd be looking for a date online, but this seems like the latest and greatest way to meet people, so I guess that's why I find myself here giving it a try. I am a intelligent man, playful, romantic, good sense of humor, puts family first,down to earth,fun loving. For my hobbies i like the out doors camping,fishing,hiking,beach, walking in the park,watch football and more. I'm looking for some to share my world with. I seek a lovely,caring,honest and faithful woman

Image Image

:shock: Mugu gave me this email...amberwolfgang79@yahoo.com
Leads to a female profile....thought it may have been a mix-up until i read her profile...she seems like she is being played as a Vic :(

facebook.com/amber.wolfgang.9
Amber Wolfgang
amongst her pictures is this....
with her comment......
Amber Wolfgang
October 19 via mobile
pray for my dear friend shelton thats over in nigeria :twisted: until jan.that he`ll be safe and come home to us.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:12 am

also goes by
alsherman51@yahoo.com

for diff. pics
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 33#p351133" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

captaingregjordan@usa.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:48 pm

datehookup
jordancoole
I do-it-yourself er and enjoy working around my house, including gardening.Several years ago I received a house beautification award from the city where i was in Panama City. I enjoy woodworking and making things for around the house and gifts. I like festivals, flea markets and browsing through antique shops. I like the sun and being outdoors. I have had some of my happiest and most peaceful times on the lake. It would be nice to find someone who enjoys this, but it is not a must. I enjoy dining out, whether it is a casual Friday night at a local pub for a sandwich or a finer restaurant for an elegant meal.I enjoy socializing with friends though i dont have one that i trust, and prefer casual dress to dress up. I can listen to most music but prefer R&B, blues, oldies and soft rock and like to slow dance. I can enjoy just about anything if I'm with the right person. I'm committed to whatever I do, a job, a long term project or a relationship. I'm laid back and easy going. I'm honest and that's how I want people to treat me. I usually give a lot of thoughts to things before I act but occasionally do things on impulse. Living alone is Ok , but having someone to share life and make memories with is far more rewarding.

Can you tell me more about you .. Can you email me to correspond better captaingregjordan@usa.com

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Jordan Jay, jordanjay207@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:01 am

booted of DnM, jordanxx4u, email was jordanjay207@yahoo.com, on muguberry.

Location was: Dublin, United Kingdom :shock: :mrgreen: :silly:

Jordan jay... I am 51 years old, and i stand at 5'8" tall...i love running with a passion. I am a hard work loving, Country man and am seprated. I've got a fantastic, and amazing kids whom i love very much! I chew Copenhagen Straight. I am enlisted in the United kingdom Air Force, and leave for basic training July 30,2013.I am a simple, and easy to get along with
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jordan Walt, jordanwalt955@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 am

badoo
Jordan, 49
London, United Kingdom
I am Jordan Walt from England, I am new to this online stuff and i saw the advert on my page so i decided to join.. I am a widower for over 6 years now and having a surviving daughter whom is 12 yrs old and stays with as well as my 79 years old mom.... They are my life and world and i would give anything up for them. I am a British military solider serving in USA looking for a serious relationship. I would like to meet an optimistic woman. A woman i can trust and would always be happy with and i hope i can find that in you. I am very new to this site. I loved it when i read your profile for the first time and i have always wished to have a chat with you. Distance and age is not a problem to me because i know we can work on that and i hope it is not a problem to you as well.. I would be very happy if you can tell me something about yourself too.. You can email me at .. jordanwalt955 AT YAHOO DOT COM. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

markjordan144@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:41 pm

markky112

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I smile and laugh a lot, I really enjoy a fun night out, I like go out for dinner, I have excellent taste in restaurants, I like cinemas, and I love nature. I love taking care of my body, mind and soul. I love to take care of my woman, to play saxophone. I love to travel. I like to read and write, I like computers, I love listening to music, I love dancing.well am here looking for that special woman to settle down with and grow old with and have good home.

EGIHosting
OrgId: EGNL-1
Address: 55 S. Market St.
Address: uite 1616
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95133

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”