It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

James Harry, j.harry38@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:12 am

Picture stolen from Canadian dr/veterinary Peter O.
plus.google.com/114726772540636514685/posts

Chemistry.com
User name: Peacefulheart
Relationship status: Never been married
Income: I'll tell you later
58/Bowling Springs, PA
Seeking women: 41-73

Tagline:

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

In his own words:

"This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”

------------------------------------

58 | Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania

I am so glad to be friends as I know it's a good thing. Good friends are really hard to find, harder to leave them and impossible to forget them. I like all that you said about your self and I have been told of the scammers so I am aware of them. I have been scammed a huge amount of $ in the past :thinking: , so that made me lose my trust and I dont trust easily. I will appreciate our friendship forever and ever. I am a God fearing man :pray: , fun, endearing, adorable, caring, out going, kind hearted, faithful, loyal, giving and generous. I like people to be happy in a good mood. I like the mood of the room to be pleasant. I will do what I can to bring good energy and help keep spirits up and I am sure that life alone is boring and pointless.

It is full only when you are complete with your soul mate beside you, I am happy man, easy-going person who enjoys the simple things in life. Usually listen more than I talk, but not afraid to speak my mind about the things that I am passionate about. Genuine and straight forward, what you see is what you get. I am friendly, honest, and a gentle person with a warm heart. I am easy going and I am not into drama or mind games. I am really serious in search of that special woman to start my life with. I enjoy movies, gardening, deep conversation, cooking, or just chatting at a coffee house and so much more. I especially love the outdoors and having fun. I love to take off into the mountains or along the ocean and see the wonderment of nature in everything. I really enjoy Kayaking as well.

I love hanging out with my friends, shopping, going to new places where I have never been there before or exciting venues to eat or listen to music or see a play. I love singing, love songs and many more. I enjoy going to Gym sometimes a while and physical activities like, swimming,running at the beach,have tried tennis little and jugging. I love walks on the beach and and love sports games. I love watching movies, television,listening to music and I enjoy taking a walk at the beach feeling the sea breeze plus the sound of the waves, reading, listening to music and watching movies.

I dislikes people who are mean to others, liars and cheat. I love all good things and hate all bad stuffs. I like coffee, Italian food, flowers, taking walks, site-seeing, shopping, dining out, crosswords, shooting hoops, different kinds of movies and music, smuggling, hugs, kisses, sunrises, sunsets, etc. I don't like beets, the smell of cigarette smoke, dishonesty, cheating, abusiveness, opera music, rap music, heavy metal music, when it's too hot or too cold, staying after work real late. I request to know your favorite flower so when we get together, I will be able to show you how much I care to see a smile on your face by giving you flowers for no occasion. I cherish Red, Pink roses because of my little rose garden. I always enjoy watering my flowerbeds it is so beautiful.

Have you ever seen a rose bud opened? :notlistening:

That's little about my self, feel free to ask me a question you want to know about me. I will be more than glad to answer to your satisfaction. I live most of my life in San Antonio before I moved to Denver. I missed San Antonio river walk and I would love to show you around the San Antonio River Walk in Texas one day. I hope you will like the place. I am very honest and kind hearted man. I will attach some recent pics of me with the mail and I hope my pics won't scare you away.. Lol. :P :lol:

Have a wonderful evening and stay bless.Let's know more about each other and also share pictures as well.Again email me on j.harry38@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

James

Last edited by Igulinka on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Harris, j.harry38@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:02 am

currently faceless on FB

James Harris
About
Worked at Self Employed
Went to UTSA - The University of Texas at San Antonio
Lives in San Antonio, Texas
From Houston, Texas
Joined Facebook September 29

for tagged profile
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24#p347124" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

James Scott, scottjames318@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm

No picture on the profile page but his description is that he is a Hawaiian native with blond hair.

Chemistry.com
User name: James
Relationship status: Never Married
39/Charlotte Hall, MD

Seeking women: 40-50

Tagline:

"I want to be the happiest man in the world with the woman i love with all my heart."

In his own words:

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

39 | Charlotte Hall, Maryland

Well, I was looking around the site today, when I noticed your profile and the fact that we share a lot of the same interest.
My name is James scott and I’m pretty easy going guy, normal build and weight. I enjoy trying new adventures and doing fun things. Everything from off road adventures, treasure hunting, the unexplained, love to watch Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. I enjoy movies; comedy clubs and trying things that you might like to do as well.
I live in the South-Valley area of Albuquerque and I’ve lived in the area now since 1999, having moved here from charlotte. I’ve one son, married and one Grandson just a few months old. I’m an animal guy, with two larger dogs who are my K-9 buddies and they love to ride in my truck every chance that they get. I work full time over at Car Max near catawba and I-25, been there now for seven years. I would love for you to take a few minutes and get to know me better! You are welcome,this is my number (724) 492-8509,text me and let get to no about each other.

I’m kicking the ball back into your court. Waiting for your reply, have a great day!
-----------------------------------

Well, here's the "kicker" :

1. Your phone number is a Bandwidth.com VoIP phone from McDonald, Pennsylvania, not Albuquerque, New Mexico.

2. You say you are in Real Estate and CarMax is a used automobile company having nothing to do with real estate.

3. Native Hawaiian people are of Polynesian ancestry and do not have blond hair.

4. When you say you moved from "Charlotte" people would assume you meant Charlotte, North Carolina and not a rinky-dinky village in Maryland called "Charlotte Hall".

5. Your email to me today from the site says you are now from Miami Beach, Florida.

6. Now you are 41 and yesterday you were 39.

41 | Miami Beach, Florida

yes pretty lady this is my email address scottjames318@yahoo.com,i hope to chat with this lovely lady soon.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Scott, scottjames318@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:42 pm

IP: 41.66.227.107
Bad IP used in scams before

Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013

okay darling just sign in your yahoo messenger add accept my request and you can see some pics of me bye. :cry:

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Finally got a picture. Funny he doesn't look anything like he described...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:06 pm

his yahoo avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Hall, kelvinhall754@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:13 pm

datehookup
bounomatic
Down to earth, sincere passionate man looking forward to the next chapter of my life. Those who know me would tell you I'm a wonderful caring,loving person with a huge heart and lots of love to give. Would like to meet a woman who is fun genuine, loving and not afraid to share their friends and family with me or take the next step in a relationship if it felt right. I enjoy the simple things life has to offer, walks on the beach and anything else that involves the water,drives in the country, picnics in the mountains, or just hanging out with friends.I am outgoing, friendly and have a good sense of humor.
I enjoy sports,theater, films, good food and socializing with friends and making new friends. I have a passion for helping the needy . My friends say I have a transferable laugh and I like to laugh often. I have strong family values because that is how I was raised. I love life and would like to make world around more purely and more kindly. I dream of travel on the warm, solar countries together with the beloved. I wish to have strong, happy family and be proud of it

kelvinhall754@yahoo.com waiting to chat with u on there....u can leave me urs

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Hall, kelvinhall754@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:51 pm

yahoo avatar

jdate
Loveisblind4772
Loveisblind4772 is a 55yr-old single man in Jackson, Mississippi
About me, well, I am funny, outgoing, optimsitic, quick witted, personable, a great listener, romantic, fit

christianmingle
Larry_155
Relaxing Home
Relationship Status: Widowed
About Children: I have children and would welcome yours
Children: 0 :mrgreen:
Education: Bachelor's degree
Field of Work: Bussiness Owner
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Self-description: am very affectionate Person

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:07 pm

plus.google.com/116110364845748852862
Jacob Benson
Construction Specialties, Inc. - Dallas Texas - Dallas Theological Seminary.
on google+ since July 30 2013

Mary Ana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mary Ana » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:28 pm

This guy also operate on the Skype with ID Jeff Frey (jeff.frey1234)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Michael, tatherly@yahoo.ca

Postby Marisa » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Michael, tatherly@yahoo.ca

FunGuyInOman117 :thinking:

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Relationship Status: Divorced

Tell us a little about yourself: I am Extremely independent, confident, secure, emotionally, mentally and spiritually stable. I am full of surprises, educated, sound-minded, and can carry a great conversation.
I'm a Professional, goal oriented, affectionate,loving and caring person. Very romantic, creative and spontaneous. I like to see my friends and woman happy.
That’s my goal which is to please. I dislike jealous women, selfish women, , and women that are self-centered.
I like quiet and cozy time fit for two. I enjoy stimulating conversations. I'm into exercising to staying fit and healthy. I workout and keep my 6'4 and 85kg frame in shape. I drink plenty of water, take my vitamins, and know when to stop. I am still full of desire and passion for one woman. Smile!
I'm looking for someone to compliment me and that I can grow with, someone that is young at heart.

junkmails:
hello there beauty how is the the going ? Are you a BBW ? yes I guess then honey I think you whom am looking for......................do you mind if I befriend you, i hope not
Regards Michael
hello haven't heard from you again hope you doing well and I hope you are not offended with any of the contents in my last mail to you.
Babe I can't pass you by No! so here we go tatherly@yahoo.ca I hope to receive a mail from you soon my dear. have a blissful with lots and lots of sunshine coming your way today.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Tossed off but I got his details in time... :twisted:

Chemistry.com
Username: Eugene
Relationship status: Widower
54/Vernon, NJ
Seeking women: 47-85 :-o

(Short mugu 5'4" seeking mugu match who is also 5'4") :lol:

Tagline: "Happiness Matters."

In his own words:

"I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener.."

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:20 am

Last login November 29, 2013
ChristianMingle
Username: Larry_155
Relationship status: Widower
53/Columbus, GA
Seeking women: 48-58

Profile pic already posted of him in the thread with dog.

Introduction:

I'm focusing on that someone who shares my passions for live music, physical fitness (a must have), exploring new places, I'm committed to this. And here's a promise that I will faithfully keep, if you send me an Email, regardless if I think we're a possible Match, as a common courtesy, I'll acknowledge that you took the time to reach out and send you a nice reply. And would hope that courtesy is reciprocated. It's one of those things gentleman do.

Fun Facts:

am very affectionate person :kissing: :hugz: :kissing:

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Travis Atherly, tatherly@yahoo.ca

Postby Marisa » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:28 am

Received: from [198.55.97.198] - OC3 network again, known proxy

I am Michael Atterly :thinking: 54yr a Canadian but I Iive and work here in the United states and I hope you Iive here in there states too I live in San Jose,California and am an Architect and a contractor by profession I have an 18yr old son and we live alone, my hobbies are a whole lot because I have really traveled the world, to ague-ably all 7 continents of the world and it has made me adopt to so many new and variety of things and activities. I shall attach a very latest photo of myself for you in my next mail when you reply me. have a nice day and enjoy the rest of your day...........
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:22 am

Received: from [198.55.97.198] , same as above

hi who is this please ? I don't seem to remember who you are
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”