It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Janessa Brazil - part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Pictures stolen from Brazilian model Janessa Brazil

Part 1 (http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=37086) is locked now after 30 pages :) and this is now part two of ongoing discussion on African scammers using her stolen pics. For part 3 see: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115297&p=547322#p547322

abigail1z

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Virginia
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Ethnicity: Mixed

Personal Description:

my name is Abigail boakye and i am here to look for a serious relationship i am single and have no children...........i am a student in the university and studying bachelor of science and i am here to make love to anybodY

blove209@yahoo.com

Hosting Services, Inc.
OrgId: HOSTI-20
Address: 517 W 100 N STE 225
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

Email give a Hit in FB for Curent Born from Kumasi/GHN; lives in Accra/GHN

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004280354953" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last edited by minerva on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Janessa Brazil - part 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:39 pm

^^ blove209@yahoo.com from Ghana uses a different girl´s pics on B, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p396317" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:30 pm

name used = Anita Anne

email addy = sweet.4real11@yahoo.com

Typical Nigerian IP

email

I live in the city of Chicago, IL, USA but now living in Ghana with my Grandmother and Uncle.. am young at heart, and have never been married. I would like to meet a sincere man with whom some common values and interests are shared, but not who is an exact copy of myself; therefore being a compliment to each other. My dream is to find a man who will be the only one, my second half and soul mate in the journey of life. He should want a happy, stable family. My future husband should be loyal, optimistic, genuine, have a good sense of humor, easy going, open minded, patient, like sports and the outdoors and have realistic views and expectations of life. For the man in my life I want to share all, sadness and joy, and appreciate her inner world, as he would mine. He is comfortable in knowing what it is he wants, and is open enough to freely express himself. This is something I respect in a person. His age is not as important as that we have good compatible personalities that make communication come naturally, and we make each others world a brighter place with the other in it. If you have made it this far, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and hope to hear from you.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:47 pm

CF = Anita4real

28 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Today, at 9:02 am

Joined July 15, 2014. Living in Clayton, Illinois. :liar:

About Me
I consider myself as an attractive, and romantic highly intelligent, caring, sincere, hardworking,I'm honest, loyal, good listener well I enjoy playing golf, watching movies,cooking dinner at home and watching t.v.I enjoy my life and my situation and am looking forward to sharing my life with someone who is also content but knows that life is more full when shared with a loving partner,My ideal partner would be someone who is also caring and who is able to be open and honest in a committed relationship,I am a Christian man who put Christ first in my life

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 pm

speeddate = Elizabeth , 39, Female seeking Male, New York, NY

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:57 pm

google+ = grace marbell
10 followers

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:58 pm

topface = topface.com/profile/80957997/

sherif
29, Canada, Kansas, USA
Was more than two days ago

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:24 pm

name used = linda benson

email addy = lindabenson666@gmail.com

email =

nice and where did u get my id :thinking:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:27 pm

MD = This member has been disabled by the Metrodate staff. :D We do not recommend making further contact with this person if they have provided you with direct contact information.

From lindabenson1
To coolbreeze1975
Fri, Jul 18, 2014
5:24 PM

Am Linda and am 33 years of age , single , never been married with no kids...I am 5'6 feet tall and i weigh 138lbs also have a measurement of 34C-24-36..I live in Ghana which is located in Western Part of Africa but i will like you to know that am willing to relocate to wherever the right man of my life is : to spend the rest of my life with him when i do find him..I live with my Granny in an apartment and you .I study in the university pursuing a degree in nutrition an work part time in a restaurant ..I lost my Parent 10 years ago, they were involve in a fetal accident and my Dad died at the accident scene and my mom was rushed to the hospital !!! I had to do lot of odd jobs to pay for a treatment , i did jobs like cleaning people homes, taking care of old people , lot of things did modeling and i had to quit modeling because of some bad experience i face but at long last my Mom died. Am the only daughter of my parent and have a few cousins who lives some miles away with my Aunt and my Uncle lives in a different town due to his work..and if u are interested u can add me on linda.lover17@yahoo.com or lindabenson666@gmail.co

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:28 pm

FB = https://www.facebook.com/miller.ayisha.56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Miller Ayisha

31 friends prolly vics.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:29 pm

linkedin = linkedin.com/pub/amishe-seeking/85/519/a0a
Amishe Seeking

am employed seeking

Mountain View, California
Capital Markets

Current

Self-employed :thinking:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:31 pm

google + = jemima richter
8 followers|7,481 views :thinking:

~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maryprincess29@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:31 pm

seniorscircle / merjose
I am: 29 years old Single, never married
Looking for: man for dating, engagement
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Sign of the Zodiac: Libra
General Appearance: Very attractive
I grew up: United Kingdom
Languages: English

About me:
The dream of every girl to be the girl of his dreams. We'll make all our dreams come true. Maybe I will be your dream girl? Of course I'm not perfect. I am a sincere girl with an open heart and tender. It is said that a person with an open heart easily hurt. Maybe so. But I think that if something with an open heart to do it better and more sincere smile do any help trouble less. That's why I always try to smile. I also love to share with people around smile. Maybe it's because I have a lot of friends. I am very loyal to friends I have. I love to other people laugh and I like to listen when they talk. But no one can replace sweet friend feeling in the heart that Light soul and feel most fortunate person in the world. I am passionate about a lot of things I really believe in. But most believe in - love!
So here I am looking at you.

hey I'm new here and if there is a free and loving husband who I can spend my life with.
If any you can email me at maryprincess29@yahoo.com

Hello, I hope you are doing well
I also look for someone who is ready to be with a woman and her good will treat

pic > Janessa Brazil

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:31 pm

name used = Maca Boahemaa

email addy = macaboahemaa@yahoo.com

IP NOT IN RS DB

IP: 85.237.223.18
ISP: Areti Internet Ltd
State/Region: London

header =

Return-Path: <macaboahemaa@yahoo.com>
Received: from [85.237.223.18] by web161406.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 01 Aug 2014 10:56:53 PDT

email =

thanx you for your mail and more about your self

I am macacher by name and i am 35 years of age and am single with no kids....... I am 5'8 feet tall and athletic and I was born in usa where my mum comes from ghana and my dad from usa my dad was working new zealand in as a Building constructor in a company called Marwen Firma Company in new zealand where he met my mum. I am a Christian by Religion and am a student in Nursing in Garden City University.

I am easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don’t have any kids, I don’t smoke or drink alcohol. I am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.

I am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is..with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed

: I’m now looking for serious relationship with a nice, honest, independent, responsible man who wants to find the love, the reliance and the support within his family. I wish to meet a serious, open-minded, outgoing person, determinate, who never gives up, who has never been married before and has no children, but wants to have them, who doesn’t have any bad habits and who could become my best friend within a happy family.

pics sent on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:34 pm

FMF = macaboahemaa Profile: I LOVE MY LIFE

Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Man :mrgreen:

About Me
I am macacher by name and i am 35 years of age and am single with no kids....... I am 5'8 feet tall and athletic and I was born in usa where my mum comes from ghana and my dad from usa my dad was working new zealand in as a Building constructor in a company called Marwen Firma Company in new zealand where he met my mum. I am a Christian by Religion and am a student in Nursing in Garden City University.

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”