It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Dying widow scam part 2

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ruth Hamson; <mrsruthhamson@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Donation of Mrs. Ruth Hamson
Marg Tenzing, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, Delhi (state) 110021, India

Dearest one in Christ,

I am from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Richead Hamson, who worked with Kuwait embassy in India for nine years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death, both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($ 5.5 million) in the bank here in INDIA suspense account.

Currently, the fund is still in the bank. Recently, my doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. What disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Knowing my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or those who utilize this money the way I would recommend here. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, to promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible is for us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I do not want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. That's why I'm taking this decision. I'm not afraid of death, so I know where I'm going. I know that I'm going to be in the bosom of man. Exodus 14 vs 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I hold my peace.

I do not need a telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always and I do not want them to know about this development. In God all things are possible. As soon as I get an answer I will give you contact of the bank here in INDIA. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy Christian. Whoever wants to serve the lord must serve him in spirit and in truth. Always praying for their whole lives.

Reply me for more information's, in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or person for the same purpose. Let me assure you that they will act accordingly as specified. Hope to get an answer.

Send me the following information, as per below.

Your full name ..........
Address ...........
Age ...............
The occupation ........
Photo ...............

Still blessed in you.
Yours in Christ,
Sister Ruth Hamson.
mrsruthhamson@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Dearest one in Christ ,

warm greetings to you, i always pray for you and have the believe that the work of god will be accomplish by you,
I have attached the Lodgement receipt in this mail with contact of the bank where the money is deposited here in New Delhi India.
The commissioner of oath here in the federal ministry of justice have sent a copy of the authorization letter to the State Bank of India by fax and he also contacted them through phone and they confirm that they received it.
The State Bank of India in New Delhi , have been informed to transfer the fund to you as the new beneficiary of the fund ,now you have to contact the bank and instruct the transfer of this money with out delay.
Please always inform me on the process because i will be going for my breast cancer surgical operation very soon as it was advice by my doctor.
Below is the information of this account in case of any question from the bank.

My late husband: Mr. Richaed Hamson.

Nationality: kuwait

date of deposit: 2 feb. 2001

account number: SBI-ci-0861214597

type of account: general: trust account.

Amount: U.S $5.500.000.00

here is the contact:

Dr. Singh Raja

remittance dept. State of India .

email: sbiofindia@outlook.com

Tel:+919910653669

please, contact the bank by fax or email, if possible call them on phone immediately and instruct them for the transfer of this fund, in order to expand the work and gospel of God.

Because he lives,
Sister Grace Makola on behalf of sister Ruth Hamson.

DEPOSIT_CERTIFICATE_STATE_BANK_OF_INDIA_MR_RIC.jpg

Me_my_late_husband_and_his_relative_s.jpg

Me_and_my_late_husband.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Justine Brook, justinebrook@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:08 am

Dying widow scam! :roll:

Good day dear friend
I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point, so do not be afraid. Your Face book profile gave me confidence, you look humble and God fearing.. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, this massage mighty come to you as surprise but I chose to reach you through email because it still remains the fastest medium of communication through this medium Internet has been greatly abused. Please give me this little chance to explain myself to you, I would have like to meet you face to face before departing from this mother earth but due to the illness continue to deprive the chance but even if I die on the process of this operation I will still praise ALMIGHTY. My name is Mrs. Justine Brooks I am from United States of America, but I lived in LONDON for many years, I am a dying woman and i decided to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance to less privileged people in the society. I am 63 years old and I was diagnosed of cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. Because of my health, I am married to Mr. Donald Brooks, who died as the result of war in Syria before my husband dead he informed me that he deposited the sum of £9.5m Gbp in a BANK in LONDON UNITED KINGDOM. Before he was poisoned to death as the result of war in Syria, I want you to help me to use this money for a charity project before I die, for the poor Less-privilege and ORPHANAGES in your country. I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the BANK issued to my late husband, to start the good work of God, for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, To be very honest with you, this money I have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because is my late husband money. I want you to take 40 percent of the total money for your personal use while 60% of the money will go to charity. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Please kindly respond quickly for further details. Thanks and God bless you,
I await your urgent reply,
Mrs. Justine Brooks
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate; <kate_william75@outlook.fr>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:38 pm

kate william

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Abibjan
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

....... is spamming with

God bless you,

I kate Mrs. william, an aging widow suffering from long illness ( lung cancer) I am currently admitted in private hospital, I have some funds I inherited from my late husband Mr,john william,Who died in motor accident, my husband and I have no child before he died.

My late husband deposited the sum of $ 12.500,000.00 million dollars he deposited in a bank here were I live now, I need a honest and God fearing person who have feelings of the human who can use this money for God's work.and helping the orphanage building church, hospital or any other action going in the field of charitable action towards the disinherit children.

My goal is to make a little help for those in need , I wish to know if I can trust you to use the funds for charity project,I do not want my money to be managed by a selfish, because, unfortunately, you and I know that our leaders are not good manners and that my money can get to their accounts in foreign countries or to buy a used luxury accommodation, or satisfy any desire of this kind is used instead to help children from poor families, as I want.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for work of God, Kindle get back to me for more details;contact email; ( kate_william75@outlook.fr)

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Lord be with you and your family Amen.

Your sister in the Lord.

Mrs,kate william,

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helena Alba Blake Mora; <projecthelena1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:45 pm

Dearest one,

My name is Mrs. Helena Alba Blake Mora, Wife to late Fransico Blake Mora from Mexico. I am sorry to have contacted you without your prior notice, this is a matter of utmost importance. I contacted you out of luck and goodwill with hope of getting your urgent attention. I need to discuss with you on my propose project in your country. I currently write you from my sick bay in an Hospital in Barcelona Spain, due this that is why i had no other option than to make this in prompt contact to you.

I have a charity project that is dear to my heart which I wish to partner with you to help the orphanage,less privileged and research centres for incurable medical disorders in all part of the world especially to the Muslim societies.

My family has been blessed many years and since the death of my husband in a crash in Santa Catarina Atoyzingo south of Mexico city in 2011, I and my children have been left with a fortune Amounting to Twelve Million US$12,750.000.00 (Twelve Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) that I now intend to donate to charity project because I was diagnosis with Breast canser five years ago, but in the cause of the treatment by chemotherapy drugs it has gone worst, presently, i have developed a Blood disease called myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since I am counting down on the days I have to live. I have been touched to donate from what I have made from my late husband and the world to charity through you for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my husband's relatives that plotted his death to use our hard earned money inappropriately after my death.

If you are interested and willing to work out this project for me, please reply back on my private email: (fundacion.helenblake@gmx.com.) so that I can details you accordingly and give you all details that will enable you have access to the funds where it was deposited by my late husband.

I am waiting for your reply urgently because i have no much time to live.

Best regards,

Mrs. Helena Alba Blake Mora

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fourie Muller <fouriemullerr@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:26 pm

coolbreeze1975 wrote
pics it sent in an email.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mercywilson174@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:15 pm

waydate
Mercy Wilson
50 y/o woman
Villach, Austria
I am Missionary Mercy Wilson, A widow to Late Wilson. I am 71 years old , suffering from long time cancer of the breast . From all indications , my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Stage 4) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it.

Hello Friend,Am Mrs Mercy Wilson from USA....a professional surgeon, cancer patient,widow,orphan and born again christian...well i have something to tell you that will transform your life only if you promise to be honest?if yes just mail me at mercywilson174@gmail.com to introduce yourself with pictures,likes,dislikes,hobbies,your name,what you do for a living etc then i will proceed to tell you what i have to say.

Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Cassandra Strone - cassandstronewx@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:27 am

Pictures stolen from an American woman named Wendy
meetup.com/de/hiking-196/members/2977964/

Cassandra
Native American

60 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Widow
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten June 26, 2015. Lebt in Los Angeles, California.

I'm an attractive, sensual, athletic, healthy, intelligent, successful, confident, adventurous, humorous, classy, sassy, good figured independent, & well balanced man. I am a very romantic person who really enjoys spending time with that special someone whether it be on a date at amusement parks, museums, at the mountains, beach, or just cuddling at home watching a good movie. Of course long romantic walks on the beach is my favourite. I would have liked to own a gym as I really enjoy being physically fit; however, I really enjoy making conversation as it is a great way to get to know someone. I would like to meet someone who is honest and who has integrity, character and fortitude. I am looking for a long term relationship which is comprised of a 50/50 union between two mature people. I am not into playing games with women's hearts. The importance in relationships is to just be yourself, have a great time no matter what and use a lot of humor. My Dad always used to say: "Oh would the giftee be that we could see ourselves as others see us." Another important thing people notice about people is how they handle crises. It has been said, "It's not the crises in itself which is 10% it's the way you handle it which is 90%. I believe my best features are my inner beauty, my strength and my attitude of: When life hands you lemons...make lemondade. Upon reading this profile, does this sound like the kind of man you'd like to date? If so...don't be shy...give me a try...(wink)

ImageImageImage
Hello Cute guy, Kindly contact me urgently i have a charitable offer for you for humanity purposes.Thanks, Please contact me on my email address of cassandstronewx@gmail.com, ONLY. Best Regards, Cassandra.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Harris, maryharris736@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:59 pm

waplog
maryharris736
Female , 65
Lives in United States,
window :mrgreen:

i got good news for you...mail me on this maryharris736@yahoo.com

have inheritance i wanna give out,cus i have cancer

Image Image
Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cassandra Strone - cassandstronewx@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:30 pm

^^

Hi,am diagnosed with laryngeal cancer, I want to give my resources to you.
Let this be my last offering.
Best Regards,
Cassandra Strone
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

vankb3@gmail.com, 774-678-1856

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Honest1needed
Native American

64 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 12:41 pm

Beigetreten July 3, 2015. Lebt in Jackson, Mississippi.

I am Mrs. Vanessa Brooks From Canada and I was married to Late Paul Brooks of blessed memory was an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child. He died after a brief accident that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted . since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he was also wealthy while I am also a Merchant in Australia i have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for "but" now I regret all this, I have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems Recently, my Doctor told me that from all the test conducted on my health, I am not going to last long within 3 months, especially, due to my cancer and stroke. But what disturbs me most now is Esophageal Cancer. Having known my condition,I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.. I decided to distribute my wealth to charity, churches or Christian individual or organization that will utilize this family tr the way I am going to instruct. CONTACT : vankb3@gmail.com
Hi,

I hope you read my profile , well i am sorry i may not be the one you looking for just may be you did not take your time to read through my profile very well, thank you for your response ,As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday, i am a widow from Canada I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live .

I need your assistance to carry out and continue a humanitarian service. if you are interested ,pls write me back with your contact email address so that i can write you in person or contact me at :via: vankb3 (at) gmail.com, cell : +1 (774) 678-1856

I will get back to you as soon as i read back,take care

With Love.
Vanessa K Brooks

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nicole Benoite Marois; <nb8543924@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:55 am

Dear Beloved Friend,

I am Mrs Nicole Benoite Marois and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few weeks to leave. I am from (Paris) France but based in Burkina Faso since eleven years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation before the death of my husband many years ago.

I have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Eco-Bank here in Burkina Faso and I instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you as foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone, that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the fund and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

Yours fairly friend,
Mrs. Nicole Benoite Marois

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mrsdjn10@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:15 pm

waydate
djoinwc12
55 y/o woman
Covington, USA

Greetings,
I am Ms.Dion,I am 59 years old woman from France.I am currently under severe condition of long time Cancer of the breast.
I contacting you on trust as the spirit of the Lord directed me to look for a God fearing person who will be able to invest my funds whorts $6.2M(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars) on a charitable donation to help the orphans,widows and widowers poor.The doctors indicates that i have only months to live on earth.It will be my pleasure that you will be the one God will use to bless the world around you.Please kindly write me back for more detail:
Yours in Christ,
Ms.Dion.
Reply me at: mrsdjn10@gmail.com'

Napoleon Bonaparte

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widower Scam

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:33 pm

Pals24
stelldibier

Hola Paz a vosotros,

Me gustaría que usted y sus familiares felices momentos de la vida ahora y para siempre amen.Please, que no tiene relación formal con usted, pero debido a mi situación presente y circonstancies me hace contacto con you.I ha estado sufriendo de cáncer y tienen una corta vida a leave.I han
hecho a la idea de donar mi herencia de 6,5 millones de dólares a los menos privilegiados por favor me ayude a cumplir mi último deseo.

Espero oír de usted

gracias

Sra Stella Dibier.
E-mail: StellaDibier21@gmail.com

TL

Hello Peace be with you,

I wish you and your family happy moments in life now and forever amen.Please, which has no formal relationship with you, but because of my present situation makes me circonstancies contact you.I has been suffering from cancer and have a short life to have leave.I
to the idea of donating my heritage 6.5 million to the underprivileged please help me to fulfill my last wish.

I hope to hear from you

thanks

Ms. Stella Dibier.
E-mail: StellaDibier21@gmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jandira G. Porto, jandiragporto@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:34 pm

waydate
jandira
59 y/o woman
Manaus, Brazil

Greetings to you in the perfect name of our Lord,How are you doing and your family, my name is Mrs.Jandira G. Porto, I am a woman of 59 years, actually I and my late husband are from Brazil. and my Late Husband worked with Brazilian Embassy here in Cote d’Ivoire Abidjan, during his retired period he become buyer and export of cocoa and coffee to the western countries, before he died last year 2014, we were married for 21 years without a child, and in his business time, he made a deposit of $2.5 Million in a fixed deposit account here in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire is producing the best coffee from the rest of the producing countries. this inheritance is earned from his coffee cocoa export business. and the fund is into a suspense reserved here and the deposit purpose is for onward transfer abroad, this is why I decided to donate the funds outside the country. I want you to help me carry out this vow i made with my late husband.I want you to use this fund as a donation to help in propagation of word/work of God and give help to the less privilege ones.Before the death of my husband, he instructed me to donate the funds for helping churches,school and orphanage homes for Gods glory since we did not have any child to inherit the fund.As faith would have it,I am not in good condition of health to carry out this assignment my self.I have been suffering from cancer which has made my life so miserable.The worst is stroke parallelism which is why I cannot walk well again. Therefore,I believe that God would use you to accomplish our desire. i will like you to get back to me as soon as possible and provide me with your details as stated below.Your Full name.Your Address your telephone number and a copy of your id card or passport, Kindly contact me here in my private e-mail: jandiragporto@gmail.com from Jandira G. Porto

Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Other types of African scams”