It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Staff Sgt. Ryan M. Pitts

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Thomas, frankthomas381@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:44 pm

waplog
frankthomas_3
Male , 18 :mrgreen:
Name Surname: Frankthomas381@yahoo.com
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

yahoo
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Frank Thomas, frankthomas381@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Daniel - KIK : Daniel011011, +2347063823568

Postby minerva » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:12 am

M2
Danielsgen 41 year old male from Los Angeles , California

CHAT

Danielsgen
about 10 hours ago
Hello, I'm Daniel from LA and I'm new here on this site but I'm here looking for something serious with honest and sincere woman as well. I work as us army been deployed to Africa for peace keeping and if you won't mind same thing in return then you can add me up on kik messenger with Daniel011011 so that we can talk better there

Danielsgen
1 minute ago
My email is not working fine, you can download kik messenger or if you having whatsapp then you can add me up with +2347063823568 :D :mrgreen:

Danielsgen
5 minutes ago
No you're not too old for me if you really want me, and age is number.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel - KIK : Daniel011011, +2347063823568

Postby minerva » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:23 am

+2347063823568 --> FB

DANIEL ADAMS

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010270239951&fref=ts

Lives in Texas City, Texas
28 friends

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Rank, rankjames74@yahoo.com (new pix)

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:19 am

see topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 68#p479968

waplog
rankjames74
Male , 44 , Single
Name Surname: rank
Lives in Nigeria, LAGOS

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+2348125314337

Postby Bix » Wed May 25, 2016 5:58 am

waplog
elliotwilliamson
Male , 33 , Single
Name Surname: dakota meyer :mrgreen:
william Elliot is the third living recipient of the Medal of Honor since the Vietnam War, and the first living United States Marine in 41 years to be so honored…

facebook.com/pitts.william.735
Pitts William
Lives in Texas City, Texas
Divorced
From Houston, Texas

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+2348110260013

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:53 am

waplog
mixon_123
Male , 44 , Divorced
Name Surname: Mixon

P/s send me your whatsapp so that we can chat better
+2348110260013

I' m mixon from dallar texas usa I am a member of us armey I am here in nigeria for a mission it we end soon I am a single with one kid I am looking for a lady to be in charge of my property and take good care of my kid till eternity.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kik: Josepha501

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:12 am

waplog
joseph123238
Male , 17 , Single
Name Surname: pitts
im here for a serious and long term relationship im new on this site just my friend invite…

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

lovelyman5445@gmail.com +1 (551) 900-3861

Postby wings » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:07 am

Clerk P tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6043828399

Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 20 times
Profile Skin: Default
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

HIS MESSAGE TO MY FRIEND::

hello gorgeous queen it's nice meeting because i feel motivated and said to myself when i viewed your profile that this is the one i'm searching for and i have finally come to meet her to spend my life time....i'm an open book so you can as well feel free and ask me any question i will be at your service...i'm waiting for your reply to know what God has for us and how it will work out for us ........Clerk message me in my email so that we talk okay here is my mail and also my mobile number, ( lovelyman5445@gmail.com) mobile number: + 1 (551) 900-3861

xxrositaxx
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Staff Sgt. Ryan M. Pitts

Postby xxrositaxx » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Hola!
Estoy procupada, cai en su juego y le di mi numero y ahora lo tengo en whatsapp :(
El bicho anda pidiendo dinero bajo en nombre Ryan y envia fotos del Sargento Ryan Pitts, dice que su hijo se llama Kelly y que cumple en estos dias :O
El numero que usa es el +234 7068388481
Queria reportarlo y saber como hacer para saber su verdadera identidad para postearla la aqui.

Gracias!

Hello!
I am worried, it falls in his game and I gave him my number and now I have it in whatsapp :(
The animal is asking for money under Ryan name and sends photos of Sgt. Ryan Pitts, says his son is called Kelly and he complies these days: O
The number used is +234 7068388481
I wanted to report it and know how to do it to know your true identity to post it here.

Thank you!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:41 am

xxrositaxx

All reports here are fake profiles where West African scammers abuse pictures of this man. Please do not send them any money . Please BLOCK them and IGNORE.

Phone number: +234 7068388481 =>>

facebook.com/donald.henry.391420
Donald Henry

All friends are NIGERIAN :D
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgt.ryanpitts20@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Waydate
ryanpitts101
51 y/o man
Munich, Germany

Hello dear,
I am Sgt. Ryan Pitts, it is nice to meet you, please contact me directly through my email id: sgt.ryanpitts20@gmail.com for more communication and send you my pictures.
Thank you

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ryanpittsgood@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 12, 2017 6:08 pm

ryanpitts
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New Hampshire
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I am man who is caring honest and understand. I need a woman who is caring honest and intelligent also i need a woman who will love me for who i am and not what i have, don't want to be hurt anymore, if you want to know more about me and like to see my pics and know me better you email me here (ryanpittsgood AT gmail DOT com ) .Please I need a woman who will love and care for me, for everlasting no game.

ryanpittsgood@gmail.com

IP: 212.100.77.77 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

david scotch <davidscotch001@hotmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 16, 2017 10:18 am

Hi .. ryan
david scotch <davidscotch001@hotmail.com>
This is david ryan or call me ryan smith anyway you want to.. how are you beautiful. Can i get to know you better? Thanks

Hello and thank you for giving me your email for contact possibilities.

ABOUT ME:
I do believe that once you get to know me, you will realize how unique person I am. I am intelligent, sensitive, sincere, kind, loving, caring,passionate, affectionate, open minded and very attractive person with nice and positive personality with good sense of humor..
I really enjoy listening and playing my favorite music - it lifts my spirits and is a part of me, I like fine restaurants, museums and art.

IDEAL DATE:

I am looking for someone who truly sees people and the world for who and what they are, also should not be judgmental and should be a good person inside and outside. A woman that is willing to share his feelings and can be good company, to build a serious long term relationship, someone to share the new experiences in life. A good and honest woman, charm, passionate, loving, caring, respectful with sense of humor. I do not want adventures for some days but a stable long term relationship with a woman to love.

dear i am sorry i don't think you will like me for who i am , first to find out about that you can google my name Ryan Pitts so what ever you read about me please just let me know about it

yours faithfully

Ryan Pitts
ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:03 am

DEAREST ?????????????????????????????????????????????

HOW ARE WAS YOU DAY, AM VERY IMPRESS WITH THE WAY YOU CHATTED WITH ME AND I FEEL THAT PASSION OF LOVE TOWARDS YOU, AND I THINK AM IN LOVE WITH YOU, PLEASE ACCEPT MY WISH AND AM 100% SURE AND READY TO MARRY YOU PLEASE ?

I’M Ryan Pitts a military officer here in USA, I was born and brought up in Lowell, Massachusetts, U.S.

I heard a position in the military as Staff Sergeant Ryan Pitts; I joined the Army in 2003 under the delayed entry program, at the age of 17.

I attended basic training and advanced individual training at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma before attending the U.S. Army Airborne School at Fort Benning, Georgia. From there, I was assigned as a radio telephone operator for the 4th Battalion, 319th Field Artillery Regiment and 173rd Airborne Brigade at Camp Ederle, Italy from 2004-2005.

I Remained headquartered at Camp Ederle as part of the 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment, 173rd Abn. Bde. from 2006 to 2009.

I assigned to the 173rd, I deployed twice to Afghanistan, my first deployment in 2005 lasted 12 months. the final deployment spanned 15 months beginning in 2007, I departed the active-duty Army in 2009.

My civilian education includes a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business from the University of New Hampshire at Manchester, and military education includes the U.S. Army Airborne School, U.S. Army Pathfinder Course, and the Warrior Leader Course. I currently resides in Nashua, New Hampshire, where am in business development for the computer software industry.

My awards and decorations include the Bronze Star Medal w/ "V" Device, Purple Heart, Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal w/ "V" Device and three Bronze Oak Leaf Clusters, Army Achievement Medal, Army Good Conduct Medal with Bronze Clasp and two Loops, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal with Two Campaign Stars,

Global War on Terrorism Medal, Non commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon with Numeral "4", NATO Medal, Presidential Unit Citation, Valorous Unit Award, Combat Action Badge, Pathfinder Badge and Parachutist Badge.

My Interviewer was hosted my Mr. Paul Herbert is the Executive Director of the First Division Museum at Cantigny. He is a retired colonel of the United States Army, a professor of military studies at the National War College, and an assistant professor of history at The U.S. Military Academy.

yours faithfully

Ryan Pitts

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kik> Mixon_100

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:59 am

waplog
mixon_100
Male,47, 1 hour
United States, Virginia

Return to “Military scams”