It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scammers with pics of Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Jacobs

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 am

Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Jacobs
http://www.usar.army.mil/ourstory/leade ... acobs.aspx

jacobsjeff90@yahoo.com

badoo.com/01335860678/
Jacobs, 40
Houston, TX

Hello, Its a pleasure to write this short note, just a way to get your attention, am raised up from germany but am in US right now I'm jeff jacobs am 41 years old, am a widower since 3 years ago. I am one of the US Army on deployment here in Camp Eager, an USA military base in kabul and am new on, all i want here is to find someone to just start a solid friendship with and may possibly result to a long-lasting relationship later. Am just passing through your profile and the simplicity of it caught my attention. That made me see that you are a kind of woman I am searching for, i have much to tell you, but can we be friends first? I want you to know that I'm not here for any head and heart games, please if you are a player, don't bother replying, i will be happy to read from you very soon if you are really serious...
Thank you so much for the time you used both in reading and replying my message, please I will like you to let know that i found you so interesting and i will like to know more about you. can we exchange our personal mail id or you add meon facebook ..jacobs jeff
please I will like you to let me know a little more things about you and if possible send me another picture of yours apart from the one on the site so I can get to know you better. Well, I'm new here as I have told you earlier and the main reason being a member on this site is to find someone to spend the rest of my life with after the death of my wife since Four years ago, also who can make me feel like a real man again. I would be glad if you can let me have your personal email contact like yahoo or hotmail so we can be able to discuss better by chatting on the messenger because i won't like to share any of my personal details on this site due to the nature of my job, i will be waiting to read from you soon only if you are ready for the real thing and not heart and head games.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Louis LLC <genlouis.jacos1@hotmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:45 am

Subject: Louis from angelreturn

Good morning beautiful. I must apologize for the late reply, my job as a military officer on duty here in Afghanistan is a hard one, I hope you understand.. I hope you slept well last night. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to address you. I will now tell you more about me; As you already know, I'm General Louis Jacobs, I am commanding general of the US Army Civil Affairs & Psychological Operations Command (Airborne) at Fort Bragg, N.C. I graduated from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point in 1979. I served seven years on active duty, in the 3rd Battalion, 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, N.C., and in the 3rd Brigade of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) at Fort Campbell, Ky. I have served in a variety of command and staff assignments as an infantry and civil affairs officer. I have been mobilized three times to Haiti in 1994, Bosnia in 1996 and as commander of the 354th Civil Affairs Brigade in support of the First Armored Division in Baghdad, Iraq and finally now in Afghanistan to lead the last and final 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment, this is my final and last command to lead and I will retire from active military service next month. I am 50 Years old. My wife died six years ago in a car accident, my mother is originally from Mexico, my dad from United states of America, South Carolina, Columbia, and we lived in the USA, but my parent died when I was very young, so I do not know any of my relatives, I grew up as an orphan and since I was just one, I have been like that.

I have a daughter who is 17 years old, her name is Brenda and she is studying foreign languages in the London, United Kingdom, it's actually a boarding school, so I travel there to see her when I am on break from service, she also has a guardian who takes good care of her, once I am retired I will bring her back to the US where we will base and I can take good care of her with you maybe (As God wish). Typically, she is the smile on my face, and I've been blessed with her, she has been the one giving me joy and reason to be patient while I look for a mother for her. I have had a share of setbacks in life. Do not we all? But despite all that I never stop thanking God for my life, experiences and exposure. I have gone for several wars since I joined the army and God has been my guild and shield. I have won several awards and the US Government has always respected me for upholding peace and unity.

I love meeting new people and their lives in motion. I love the new parts of the world that can offer the serenity of the ocean, the beauty of the mountains, and all of that nature. I love movies, reading Books, dancing, Listening to music, cooking my Whole Life has to Offer, But I can just be more comfortable at Home ... with A good book Close to the fireplace with you by my Side.

I am looking for a real and meaningful relationship that will lead to marriage and everlasting happiness, where there is love, passion, respect, romance, understanding and above all caring for each other. I am a fun loving person, comfortable, beautiful and passionate with a great and wonderful sense of humor. I consider myself smart, but harmless. My hobbies are: running, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I'm looking for the woman I will love with all my heart, a woman; I will spend the rest of my life with. A woman who will open up her heart to love and cherish me and my little angel. Someone who is willing to share her life with me and I can do the same with her, and together we will build, share the happy and enviable home as a family. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never completely happy without good woman by his side to make his life complete. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope God will open our doors to the blessings and good things in our lives.

Attached are a lot of my pictures and that of Brenda's too. I also included pictures of my service and duty here in Afghanistan. Please do not hesitate to tell me very much more about yourself, and send your pictures alongside too, I need as many pictures of you as possible, so I can always look at it to feel you close to me.

Have a nice day and I hope to hear from you real soon, so we can continue our communication and wish for the best outcome!

Thank you and best regards

Yours Affectionately

General Louis Jacobs.
Columbia, South Carolina
genlouis.jacos1@hotmail.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hello, it will be my pleasure to know more about you, what is your email address?
Thank you so much, I will write you an email with much more about me and more of my pictures, you are so beautiful and I think I will stop my search here, what do you think?

ar, Louis
Male
51 Seoul / Republic of Korea
Create Date 20/02/2016 23:28
Last Login 20/02/2016 23:28
About Me
I am easy going and nice, looking for a nice woman to spend the rest of my life with, in happiness and peace of mind
Looking For
I am easy going and nice, looking for a nice woman to spend the rest of my life with, in happiness and peace of mind
Appearance
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 70
Life Style
Profession Officer
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Jacobs

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:40 pm

After all the work he´s had, mugu expects me now to react and look!

I have sent you an email, please can you check your email now? I'm expecting a well detailed reply from you my dear, I think so much about you
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jovana.exnerová
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Jacobs

Postby jovana.exnerová » Tue May 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Dnes mě kontaktoval generál Generál Louis Jacobs na Evropské seznamce. Přikládám email, který mi posla. Foto který mi poslal je již nyní zde uveřejněné, tak stejně foto jeho údajné 17 leté dcery.

Krásný dobrý večer. Omlouvám se za pozdní odpověď, moje práce jako vojenský důstojník ve službě tady v Afghánistánu je těžké, doufám, že chápete... Doufám, že jste spal dobře minulou noc. Děkuji, že jste mi dal příležitost k vám. Teď řeknu vám o mně; Jak již víte, já jsem generál Louis Jacobs, velím obecné nás armáda občanské záležitosti & psychologické operace příkazu (Airborne) na Fort Bragg, Severní Karolína V roce 1979 jsem promoval z americké vojenské akademie ve West Pointu. Sloužil jsem sedm let v aktivní službě, v 3. prapor, ve 325 výsadkového pluku pěchoty, 82. výsadková divize na Fort Bragg, Severní Karolína a v 3rd brigáda 101. výsadková divize (Air Assault) na Fort Campbell, Ky. Sloužil jsem v různých přiřazení velení a zaměstnanci jako pěchotní a občanské záležitosti. Byla jsem zmobilizoval třikrát na Haiti v roce 1994, Bosny, v roce 1996 a jako velitel 354th občanské záležitosti brigáda na podporu první obrněné divize v Bagdádu, Irák a nakonec nyní v Afghánistánu povede poslední a konečné ve 325 výsadkové pěchoty pluku, to je moje poslední a poslední příkaz povede a bude penze z aktivní vojenské služby příští měsíc. Je mi 50 let. Moje žena zemřela před šesti lety v autonehodě, moje matka je původně z Mexika, můj táta ze Spojených států amerických, Jižní Karolína, Columbia a bydleli jsme v USA, ale moje rodiče zemřeli, když jsem byla velmi mladá, takže nevím, žádné z mých příbuzných, vyrůstal jsem jako sirotek a vzhledem k tomu, že jsem byl jen jeden , Už jsem to.

Mám dceru, která je 17 let, její jméno je Brenda a studuje cizí jazyky v Londýně, Velká Británie, je ve skutečnosti internátní škola, takže jezdím tam ji vidět, když jsem na přestávku od služby, má také strážce, který se o ni dobře postaráme, jakmile jsem odešel přivedu ji zpět do USA, kde založíme a můžu vzít dobrou péči o ni s vámi Možná (jako Bůh přání). Obvykle je úsměv na tváři a jsem byl obdařen jí, ona byla ta, že mi radost a důvod být trpělivý, když jsem hledat matku pro ni. V životě jsem měl podíl nezdarů. Nedávají všem? Ale přes všechno, co jsem nikdy přestat děkoval Bohu za můj život, zážitky a expozice. Už jsem za několik válek, protože jsem vstoupil do armády a Bůh byl můj Cech a štít. Vyhrál jsem několik ocenění a americká vláda respektuje mě za prosazování míru a jednoty.

Mám rád poznávám nové lidi a jejich životy v pohybu. Mám rád nové části světa, který může nabídnout klid oceánu, krása hor a všechny tohoto druhu. Mám rád filmy, knihy, tanec, poslech hudby, vaření celý život musí nabídku, ale můžu být prostě pohodlnější doma... s dobrou knihou u krbu s vámi po mém boku.

Hledám skutečnou a smysluplný vztah, který povede k manželství a věčné štěstí, kde je láska, vášeň, respekt, romantika, porozumění a nad všechny péči o sebe. Stránka s obrázky od milující osobu, pohodlné, krásné a vášnivé skvělý a báječný smysl pro humor. Považuji se inteligentní, ale neškodný. Mé koníčky jsou: běh, baseball, hudba, jízda na koni, fotbal, cestování, golf, atd. Hledám ženu, kterou bude milovat celým srdcem, Žena; I strávit zbytek svého života s. Žena, která se otevře své srdce milovat a ctít mě a můj andílek. Někoho, kdo je ochoten sdílet život se mnou můžete udělat totéž s ní a společně budeme stavět, sdílet rádi a záviděníhodná domů jako rodina. Nemyslím se podívat k dokonalosti, protože nikdo není dokonalý. Člověk není nikdy úplně šťastný bez dobrá žena po jeho boku, aby svůj život kompletní. Doufám, že jste tu pravou pro mě, a já doufám, že Bůh otevře dveře k požehnání a dobré věci v našem životě.

Připojeny jsou hodně mých obrázků a že si Brenda. I fotky mých služeb a zde také v Afghánistánu. Prosím neváhejte mi moc říct víc o sobě a posílat své fotografie po boku příliš, potřebuji co nejvíce fotografií vás jak je to možné, takže vždy můžete se podívat na to, cítit tě u mě.

Hezký den a doufám, že slyším od vás brzy, abychom mohli pokračovat v naší komunikaci a přeji pro nejlepší výsledek!

Děkuji a s pozdravem

Tvoje láskyplně

Generál Louis Jacobs.
Columbia, Jižní Karolína
sirlouis.jacobs@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Good evening beautiful. I must apologize for the late reply, my job as a military officer on duty here in Afghanistan is a hard one, I hope you understand.. I hope you slept well last night. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to address you. I will now tell you more about me; As you already know, I'm General Louis Jacobs, I am commanding general of the US Army Civil Affairs & Psychological Operations Command (Airborne) at Fort Bragg, N.C. I graduated from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point in 1979. I served seven years on active duty, in the 3rd Battalion, 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, N.C., and in the 3rd Brigade of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) at Fort Campbell, Ky. I have served in a variety of command and staff assignments as an infantry and civil affairs officer. I have been mobilized three times to Haiti in 1994, Bosnia in 1996 and as commander of the 354th Civil Affairs Brigade in support of the First Armored Division in Baghdad, Iraq and finally now in Afghanistan to lead the last and final 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment, this is my final and last command to lead and I will retire from active military service next month. I am 50 Years old. My wife died six years ago in a car accident, my mother is originally from Mexico, my dad from United states of America, South Carolina, Columbia, and we lived in the USA, but my parent died when I was very young, so I do not know any of my relatives, I grew up as an orphan and since I was just one, I have been like that.

I have a daughter who is 17 years old, her name is Brenda and she is studying foreign languages in the London, United Kingdom, it's actually a boarding school, so I travel there to see her when I am on break from service, she also has a guardian who takes good care of her, once I am retired I will bring her back to the US where we will base and I can take good care of her with you maybe (As God wish). Typically, she is the smile on my face, and I've been blessed with her, she has been the one giving me joy and reason to be patient while I look for a mother for her. I have had a share of setbacks in life. Do not we all? But despite all that I never stop thanking God for my life, experiences and exposure. I have gone for several wars since I joined the army and God has been my guild and shield. I have won several awards and the US Government has always respected me for upholding peace and unity.

I love meeting new people and their lives in motion. I love the new parts of the world that can offer the serenity of the ocean, the beauty of the mountains, and all of that nature. I love movies, reading Books, dancing, Listening to music, cooking my Whole Life has to Offer, But I can just be more comfortable at Home ... with A good book Close to the fireplace with you by my Side.

I am looking for a real and meaningful relationship that will lead to marriage and everlasting happiness, where there is love, passion, respect, romance, understanding and above all caring for each other. I am a fun loving person, comfortable, beautiful and passionate with a great and wonderful sense of humor. I consider myself smart, but harmless. My hobbies are: running, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I'm looking for the woman I will love with all my heart, a woman; I will spend the rest of my life with. A woman who will open up her heart to love and cherish me and my little angel. Someone who is willing to share her life with me and I can do the same with her, and together we will build, share the happy and enviable home as a family. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never completely happy without good woman by his side to make his life complete. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope God will open our doors to the blessings and good things in our lives.

Attached are a lot of my pictures and that of Brenda's too. I also included pictures of my service and duty here in Afghanistan. Please do not hesitate to tell me very much more about yourself, and send your pictures alongside too, I need as many pictures of you as possible, so I can always look at it to feel you close to me.

Have a nice day and I hope to hear from you real soon, so we can continue our communication and wish for the best outcome!

Thank you and best regards

Yours Affectionately

General Louis Jacobs.
Columbia, South Carolina
sirlouis.jacobs@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Jacobs - sirlouis.jacobs@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed May 11, 2016 3:34 am

jovana

Thank you so much for reporting Sirlouis straight from Nigeria. Hope you didn't loose any money . Please BLOCK and IGNORE without confrontation. Be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”