It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kyle Weeks - 213-929-7295, kik kyleweeks71

African scammers posing as military personnel.
soopadoopa
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby soopadoopa » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:38 pm

RPO identified in merged topic, see below.....
The photos stolen and they belong to American man call Brandon Weeks, who lives in Tampa, Florida USA, as a US Army soldier.
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.weeks3

LADIES BEWARE OF THIS DUDE -

I met a guy called Kyle Weeks, aged 41 on Badoo in December 2015. He said he had just left the UK for deployment in Yemen and that he wants to start a relationship with me online so when he comes out this Summer for a few months it will be perfect. He said he does combat army and security peace keeping. We have swapped pics and selfies, he also sent me some of his house and car in the US. He messages me nearly every day and quickly started saying that he was missing me which I found odd as we hadn’t met but I felt flattered and was loving the attention from him and began to think about him constantly.

He said his ex-wife is remarried and lives in Canada with his daughter. I asked him how was Badoo treating him and he said he deleted it, so I asked how many others he was talking to online and he said just me, but he could say anything as I wouldn’t be any the wiser as I’m no longer on there myself.

Two weeks ago he messages to say that whilst he was spending the holidays with family somebody used his carepack and it now needed refilling so asked me for £100. Luckily I didn’t have it and suggested he ask family, colleagues etc to which he said he’d already tried. The following day he said a colleague gave him some stuff.

He is very complimentary, says stuff such as falling in love every time he looks at my pics, could stare at me all day, lucky to have met me, crazy about me, can’t wait to meet me and kiss me. Then a few hours later comes the Love word! I’m like what!!!???? He repeats what he said before and added that he has to let me know how he feels as he doesn’t want to lose me because he is away.

He also has a house in the UK that his aunt lives in which is near to where I live. He will be coming back to the UK in the summer and said no deployment for the next 2 years.

He gave me his cellphone number and texed me on it to say that I can text him anytime, but when I asked he said he would prefer we continue to communicate via KIK (I assume because it is a free messenger like MSN). He asked me to send him a quick video message which I did, I asked him to send me one back he said he couldn’t due to security protocol.

Last week I can’t remember what I typed into my search engine but I came across military dating scams and had a good read and compared scenarios of other victims.

This Saturday I get a message from him “baby I need your help” as soon as I read that my heart sank as he again asked for money as his carepack was almost empty. I replied I thought his colleague helped him, he said yes just only just a few things that didn’t last long. I then asked who used to help him before, he said an ex-girlfriend. I didn’t reply for a few hours as I felt like a fool and was really disappointed in myself for falling for his lines but so thankful that I didn’t send him any money. I sent him a message later on that day saying “your not really interested in me are you, just be honest I can take it” He replied that he was, so I then said to prove it. He sends me an image saying “Everybody deserves somebody who makes them look forward to tomorrow”. That didn’t cut it with me so I sent another message telling him to be honest and tell me what he wants and no lies. To which he replies that he wants to marry me!! I reply how can he say that after messaging me for a month as we don’t know anything about each other. He replies that is how he feels right now and is “stronger attracted to me” (now I remember seeing to be on my guard for grammatical errors).

I trawled through Facebook and saw that he was on there, his status said divorced and I even managed to do another search that confirmed his divorce. This morning I sent some more questions to see if he could answer them. He said he is a staff sergeant, has been in the army for 11 years and has 4 years left when he will be retiring. I asked him to send me any full length pics of him in his uniform which he did,2 are taken outside and one is of him receiving a certificate. I then asked if I would be able to email and send him parcels, he replied yes by using USPS international express mail but did not give me any addresses.

Last night he messages me to ask again if I was able to sort out the £100, I replied that I will see (even though I had no intention of giving him any). He replies seriously and called me a darling. I replied "gullible you mean". He then replies that I am caring and he will owe me. Then seconds later he sends me contact details for someone called Henry Luke K in Nigeria and told me to send it to him as he is his colleague and he trusts him. I asked why Nigeria and he said because he can't get his money direct then sends me a pic of the two of them. I then ask dont they have ATMs there and he said no. So now I was well and truly pissed so didnt message him for the rest of the day. He messages me this morning asking how I am, I replied pissed then he asks why to which I ignored. He sent a good morning message a few hours later and then sent this "I know we haven't met face to face yet but just talking to you last couple of months has made me realise so much". I asked him what and he said loving again! So I then replied "can't imagine why", he asks how, I then reply that he doesn't know me but he loves me. Then I sent another message saying don't matter as I'm not stressing over it. He asks if I don't believe him and I say no, then he sends crying emojis and the message "so you dont feel anything for me? Probably why you don't want to help" I replied that I have feelings for him but got no money so probably won't hear from him. He replies "no money? seriously", I reply "see", he replies "see what?" I then say how nothing has changed since he first asked me on January 8th. He replied "nothing changed yet, but you could help". I asked how then he had the cheek to ask if I was poor.I replied "I'm not rich but that should'nt matter if you love someone". He replies "then why can't you help me" I reply I havent got any money. He replies "thank you bye"

I have a few pics of him but have been unable to upload them.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Military Scammer Kyle Weeks

Postby minerva » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:22 pm

I have a few pics of him but have been unable to upload them.
to upload a pic just click ADD IMAGE TO POST --->click browsed --> upload

Thanks for the post and welcome to RS :) Could you please also post his email ID, Skype ID, What app phone number, KIK ID, etc. So we can help you to nail him and research on him in the future.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

soopadoopa
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Military Scammer Kyle Weeks

Postby soopadoopa » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Cellphone : +12139297295
Kik username: Kyle weeks71
Facebook: Kyle weeks

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Military Scammer Kyle Weeks - 213-929-7295

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Thanks for posting this African "military scam" profile, soopadoopa :)

Is the ^kik nickname exact, with space? :thinking:

reupped same pics without borders:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Facebook in question is facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010246203605&fref=ts - find no other info at the moment...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

soopadoopa
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Military Scammer Kyle Weeks - 213-929-7295

Postby soopadoopa » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi Frumpy,you are right, his Kik doesn't have a space.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:00 am

Phone number 213-929-7295 leads into:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010246203605
Kyle Weeks

Lives in Salt Lake City, Utah
Divorced
From Memphis, Tennessee
Picture in the forum

@Frumpy - question answered :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Hazelbela
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Military Scammer Kyle Weeks - 213-929-7295, kik kyleweeks71

Postby Hazelbela » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:09 pm

This scammer is still active. Now going by the name Scott weeks. Only took him 2 days to ask me for money so at least it's over fast. He said he had a daughter names kailey who lived with an aunt and no other family. Gone for months on Military deployment to Africa. All of his answers to my questions were things like "I see" and "cool". He barely ever reciprocated questions. My big tip off that he was not a real person apart from strange word spelling and vernacular was that he did not know what I meant when I asked him if his brand new Camaro was stick shift. Who buys a Camaro and doesn't know what stick shift is. When he did finally ask me for money because care packages were delayed I asked him why he could not get it from his aunt and he said that she was too old to leave the house. Yet she is caring for his seven-year-old daughter... o well. We first met in the dating site ok cupid and he deleted his profile after he got my kik name.
Beware ladies. Posted updated pics he is using now.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Hazelbela

Welcome to RS. If you still have the fake profile, email address , phone number, money request info in Africa please kindly post. It would help to save others. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

dayne.blomfield
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dayne.blomfield » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:31 am

I have recently been contacted by this man through Facebook messenger going by the name of Larry Sutton. I reverse image searched his profile pic and found this site. He says he's living in Connecticut and is a widow and that he visits my country often to visit his daughter. I'm tempted to keep conversations flowing with the intent on helping to shut him down. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Medea
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Weeksk953@gmail.com

Postby Medea » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:34 am

Ladies, this guy still doing. I tried to search about him. And well he contact me by Instagram. Careful. Hope can help others women.
Instagram: weeks726
Facebook: Weeks Mark
Gmail: Weeksk953@gmail.com
I want to upload images but the internet doesnt left me.

Scooter5525
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Military Scammer Kyle Weeks is now John Weeks

Postby Scooter5525 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:11 am

Well, he's back and goes by the name John Weeks. Sometimes it is John B Weeks or John Weeks Bailly. Or he'll throw in John Weeks Thomas Or John Weeks Chris. A search of any of these names on Instagram will produce results. There are still a couple on Facebook but you have to search it Weeks, John. Surprisingly, he hasn't asked me for a darn thing but that doesn't change the fact that he is an absolute fraud. He stated he is from Oklahoma with a daughter named Kailley and he was divorced and living in Tulsa. He asked to contact me in WhatsApps with the phone number 405-267-3878.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Weeks - 405-267-3878

Postby Igulinka » Sun May 05, 2019 2:30 am

Scooter5525

Thank you for posting. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. Be safe online.

(405) 267-3878
Usage Landline
City Byars
State Oklahoma
County Mcclain
Providers Inventive Technology, Ltd.

Demon Dragon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Demon Dragon » Fri May 31, 2019 2:18 am

The new name is Anderson weeks. I had just created a new Instagram account and he requested to message and follow me. He never did approve my request to follow him. I was honestly skeptical from the start, but had hope that maybe he was really who he said he was. He said he was living in Tampa Florida, and was in the military. He mentioned getting ready to be deployed to Iraq for peacekeeping mission but didn't know when. CAN I SAY RED FLAGS!!! So I started digging on Google about military romance scammers and was able to locate some great info to go on to help determine he was a fake. For instance, any branch of military has personal email with firstname.lastname@mil.com, ask for their MOS (military occupational specialty) code... if he can't provide it or doesn't know what it is then he's a fake. I found a site by a retired military man's wife who was trying to bring light to the scammers. She even has a Facebook page called married to the military. So I proceeded to message her on there and told her my experience and she said there were all the red flags! I definitely recommend checking out her Facebook page even if your scammer hasn't said anything about military. She had some good advice on scammers in general. This is what I had written to her in fb messenger<<< Hi, I just wanted to give some info on what i believe is a scam. I joined Instagram and was messaged by this guy Alex. I'll provide a screenshot of his profile. He hasn't come out right and asked for money, but I've been skeptical from the beginning, so when I asked about speaking on the phone it was an excuse about loosing his debit card on mission and his acct being frozen so he doesn't have the money to pay $600 to add my phone number to the approved list so he doesn't get in trouble for talking to me. That's just the latest red flag... and I believe there might be another one from Instagram as well... but this one just so happens to be currently in Florida and about to get his deployment to... wait for it... peacekeeping mission just like what the other one said he is currently doing. This one, Anderson Weeks, I just asked about calling me on the phone and he said another night but not tonight though bc hes a busy man... eventhough its 8-9 o'clock and he's already texting me... how hard is it to just call? I mean, he's not on deployment yet, he's supposedly still in Florida and about to be deployed friday.>>> beware of these people on Instagram... My cousin just created a new Instagram 2 days ago, and messaged me last night asking me why the same "Anderson weeks" messaged her asking how she was doing and where she's from trying to start something new. I think that's the angle, to pray on new members. Needless to say she blocked him bc she knew about this situation. And another red flag for these guys... they almost instantly ask about chatting on other apps like kik, hangouts, Skype and so on... and are determined to keep your conversations on there verses chatting on Instagram or whatever social media site you met.

I truly hope this can save someone else some time and heartache. I've included all the pictures he sent me plus screenshots of the Instagram account as well as the hangouts app account as well. Good luck everyone!

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Kyle Hemsworth - kylehemsworth00@gmail.com (Hangouts)

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:15 am

The photos stolen and they belong to American man call Brandon Weeks, who lives in Tampa, Florida USA, as a US Army soldier.
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.weeks3

I met this man call Kyle Hemsworth on a Dating Site call Zorpia.com/Twoo.com
Email Address: kylehemsworth00@gmail.com (Hangouts)
https://www.zorpia.com/650508997#index

Kyle, 40
Melbourne

Likes 146 Views 112 Match % ..%

Here to date

Chat Connected

Image Image

PROFILE DETAILS

Kyle has completed 8 out of 52 details.

Response rate: 56%
Response timeWithin a few days
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Preferred language: English
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexual orientation: I'm straight

LOOKS

Eye colour: Blue

VERIFICATIONS

Kyle has 1 out of 3 required verifications. Make sure you get Verified too.
Facebook
Verified

Messages he sent to me in my Zorpia.com/Twoo.com Inbox

Kyle: Good morning..
How are you?
Kyle: Cool. I’m good. Thanks.
Are you on hangouts?
Kyle:Kylehemsworth00@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kyle Hemsworth - kylehemsworth00@gmail.com (Hangouts)

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:15 am

wamba.com/en/mb1752669217
Larry
41 year, Sagittarius. United States, St. Louis

love.sunart.kiev.ua/page/deanwrrks57
dean weeks
48 , Cancer
Nigeria, Abuja
Appearance: slender body, Clean-shaven and blue eyes, Tattoos.
Relationship: Single
Vehicles owned: I own one
Income: Very nice income
Type of occupation: Army
Smoking: I don't smoke and I can't stand smokers
Alcohol: I drink sometimes, socially
ImageImage

Return to “Military scams”